September Stars

opti - report the thread. I read the thread and agree with you - it is incredibly inappropriate and is breaking forum rules. I am also staunchly pro-choice, but I agree with the forum that this isn't the place to discuss termination. I'm not saying troll or anything, but there is something about that thread that stinks of drama and attention-seeking.
I'm going to report it and I suggest you do, too.
That's all we can do. :(

Yea I think so it's not the place to talk about that I'm really suprised it wasn't locked :dohh:

How on earth can you get toddlers to go back to sleep :hissy: rosalie = easy feed her back to sleep but noooooooo tabs she is just up.

GUESS WHAT LADIES???

I got a phone call yesterday..... I have my new house :happydance::happydance:

I have until Monday at 12pm to pack up and have EVERYTHING out and have the keys returned!!!!

I'm going to view my new place today so will take pictures and upload them but if I'm awol for a few days then you know its coz I'm going to be very busy with moving!!

My mummy is taking Kimi for the whole weekend ( :nope: ) so I'm not going to see her from about 5pm tonight til 10am on Sunday!

The only bad side to the new house is...it's literally 10 minutes from the dreaded MIL but I have told OH in no uncertain terms that its OUR house..and she is not allowed to just pop in when and where she feels like as I want a few days just us in our new house!

And Kimi is going into her own room... :cry: I am soooo nervous!!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!

Please dont put on facebook about me moving as I've been having problems with people telling others my personal life and things have been getting very messy :(

Hope everyone is okay!!!

xxx

Ooooooh ym that's fab :thumbup: gutted about being nearer the MIL though lock your doors!! Kimi might like having her own room, rosalie loves it....bit of a slap in the face ha ha

Opti, think it must be blocked now!
I am glad i couldn't read it, it would have upset me too much, I am deeply against it as I am a bit of a Jeremy Kyle about the fact that is is so easily prevented, but once its 2 cells its a life.

I don't have af because i have a coil preventing af (I haven't had one but then wouldn't with the coil, my last proper af was the one before my bfp Jan 10) but I think about 6 months my af usually returned but then my others weaned much earlier, I think we are all so different, some af will return on a full bf schedule others will only return when a few feeds have been dropped:shrug:

Ym, fab news hun, don't worry about me saying anything on fb, my brain is like a sieve anyway:haha::hugs:

Rosie was up loads last night, she wouldn't settle then at 3am she decided it was time to get up then i eventually settled her at 5am, then she was up at 7.30 with me:dohh: I am tired but more annoyed at dh who stayed up of his choice on the x box (having spent most of the day on it and saying he wouldn't be up late because of that) I don't even know what time he came to bed, but was moaning at the 3am disturbance, i got really cross, my dd has my dressing gown in her bed, kind of sweet but i need it! So i was up, freezing, and he was moaning that he should have slept in the spare bed, which if he had i needn't have gone down stairs anyway! He was saying if he didn't get any sleep we wouldn't be going anywhere today, what a nob:wacko: I ended up shouting a few choice words not to be repeated and slammed the door taking Rosie with me.

Right got to go, she is still not right today, but i suspect rather tired!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Hi all :hi:

The thread has been deleted :thumbup:

:happydance: YM getting your new house!!! :happydance: that's fantastic news :happydance: Now you can get all nesty in your new pad :D

Blob - Emma was always just up as a toddler. You have my every sympathy :hugs:

BTP - yep, he's a nob :haha: but so is my OH. He always stays on the xbox till late and then moans cos he's tired. Must say though, lately it's been me staying up past bedtime on here! :blush:

Hope you're all well today, I'm getting ready for the docs soon for my bloods doing :wacko:

Hearing all this chat on xbox I'm SO pleased my OH doesn't play on any console :dohh: think I would have kicked ass. Now robins off (well he's in duhram just now) if I'm up with rosalie he has to deal with tab and if I'm up lots he has to get them breakfast and bring me tea :wohoo: wonder how long it will last.

Thankyou for the lovely warm welcome back. xxx

Such a relief to hear I'm not the only one without ppaf, not that I want her back yet but just to know it's normal, thanks.x

Opti, I'm glad I didn't get to read that thread, how revolting to ttc then to terminate. A life is a life in my house and I cannot bare the thought that some women use terminations as contraception. Some women don't deserve children. I'm glad bnb have removed the post.

BTP, I had a terrible night too. It's cruelty to mums. I hope Rosie is more settled for you tonight. xx

Young mummy, yay on your new house, excellent news.

Asher, thanks. You have done a fab job bfing for so long, it's always nice when it ends mutually. DS2 was 2 years old and it was hard to stop, he was a boobie addict.

Laura, thanks, I'd like mine to turn up soon so I know where I stand. I have to keep fighting dh off at the moment, poor fella thinks he's on a nookie diet lol.

Sarahkka, eeek on the biting, it is horrible. Sophia only tends to do it for a short period while she's teething, then she stops again. If you can ride it out he will stop. When he bites ppull him into the boob and he will release his bite. Poor boobs, I feel your pain. <3

Im working for the next couple of days and the kids are staying at my mums till sunday : (

BTP- dont get me started on broadband, virgin media is still not a friend of mine !! oh and burn the xbox !!!!! xx

Snoozie- great to hear from you again honey... i stopped BF at 4 months so im not the best person to help.. xx

Optical- i cant read it, it says im not allowed !!! xx

YM- Yay !!!!! congrats !!! how amazing a new place.. and lots more room.. i want to see lots of photos !! xx

Lady k,
Because we have boys in the house we have 4 x boxes, and he would only go out and buy another if i 'broke' it, he says if i said he should have a week off it he would, but i know he wouldn't, he would crowd me all week, jump at me every time i came on here, he already does the 'are you finished yet' thing, and its like my 11 year old i say go on it to get out from under my feet!
I have called him lazy before and he was all wounded, but i really don't think bad back or not he can defend the fact he is lazy!:sleep:

I have been to Tesco, ALL KIDS CLOTHES HALF PRICE! 2 days only today and tomorrow I bought the older 2 girls a dress each, matching leggings and top, socks and a pair of shoes for the eldest, we are away in a few weeks and that was ideal!
I would loved to have spent longer and more money but got dragged away by a moaning dh, didn't see anything i liked enough for Rosie, I love her in really pretty things atm!!

Right will let you all get online now to get your tesco kids clothes bargains!!:haha:

Big :hugs:

BTP xxxx

My mum got loads in the Tesco sale for me she works for them so also got staff discount and first pick lol.

Hello girlies!!!!!

A massive sorry from me for being so crap!!!!!!!!!

Just a quickie, we have been given a move via welfare, we have been put to the top of the list for the next available 3 bed!!! We are only entitled to a 2 bed but we have had a 3 bed for the last 4 years!!! Welfare officer was so lovely and said he was supportive of our case and that he would do all he could to get us there!!! I feel so much better. I have had such a shit week, I am back at the Dr's next week for a dose review, I have a feeling she may wish to increase again. I really think the move will help loads, Ian is finding it hard at work too, he says as we live 25 miles from camp he feels he is not fulfilling his job, he gets loads of phonecalls at night from people and its just taking its toll on both of us!!! just waiting on an address now!!!

That's great news Becs !

This evening I am soooooo borrrrreeeedddd ... Dh went out last night (as always), out tonight , out all day tomorrow and Sunday and then working away Tuesday and Wednesday ........ And I'm already bored ...... Can I just say this weather sucks too

Opti - how did it go at the doctors were they able to give you anything else to help the bloat?

Becs great news will you be moving far ?

Jelly hope you find something to do , what'd on tv ?

I swear this rain is driving me crazy so fed up with it now!

Does anyone have plans for fathers day ? X

GG - just watched home & away now watching Neighbours .... Doesn't get more exciting than that oh whilst putting a load of washing on lol

I've got dh a card and couple if gifts but as he's out all day not really bothered..... I'll probably pop round to my parents instead for an hour. What about you?

Hello ladies!

Just a quick one from me as I'm at my mums. We're having a lovely time, Holly's being a little star. Last night she slept well in her travel cot in with me and slept 8pm til 9am!! Such a good girl.

Anyway most of you probably saw on fb yesterday but... I GOT THE HMRC JOB!!! I start on 4th July! Yippeeee!!

Anyway will be back asap for a catch up xx

Great about the job emz , is matt still looking?

Jelly we are going to go down to Portsmouth the shopping outlet it's right by the sea there's a nice walk past all the famous old boats I've got dh a jetting made by the lovely Ann x

Yaaay emzy I saw that on fb well done you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Becs awww luv in so pleased for you Hun :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"