September Stars

Boony, 26 weeks, congratulations!!!!!

LBB, never compare, all babies develop at their own rate, he will hit those milestones in hi own good time. Sophia is only just crawling but if I'm honest I wish my baby would stop growing up so fast.

I know boony that under it it's the same but based on the look :rofl: but grr still cannot decide :haha:

Thanks girlies and sorry for my boring annoying chat :haha:

LBB - Awww hun :hugs: I know what you mean. I used to sometimes worry about Izzy not doing as much as other babies, especially as she was born in August, so will be in the school year above but still can't do what most babies can do who will be in the year below (if you get that lol). That's why I gave myself a good shake, and went with the 'most babies can do it by school' mantra. Think of it this way, at least James rolls over lol.. Izzy can't even be bothered to do that! She can sit, so that's something. And she seems alert and vocal, so i'm trying not to think about where she 'should' be. Like everyone says, all babies are different. Just compare yours to mine :haha:

Boony - Yey for team pink :happydance: Oooo you'll get to buy all nice pretty dresses. That said, I think i'd want another girl just as much so I could save some cash! :haha: Hey, she'll have two big brothers to look after her, how lovely :cloud9:

Blob - In that case, you can come to confession with me :winkwink:

"bless me father, for I have sinned. I have justified actions with lies. BUT I arrived here in a shiny new audi :)"

(and yes, I think you should get the audi :) )

As for me, I'm feeling fat, unhealthy and still poorley.

Also, to top it off, Izzy has a bug. She has done 2 horrendous water-poos, and has hardly eaten all day. When she did eat, she was sick Exorcist-stylie ALL over. I was so scared, I thought she was gonna choke, and she was so shocked by it too. Just goes to show how resilient they are though, 5 mins later she was giggling and splashing in the bath. Poor love has been in 3 times today - good job she likes it! Once i'm off here i'm gonna change her and try her with a bottle... fingers crossed she'll keep it down.

Well, i'm ringing in sick tomorrow - and for the rest of the week, and I feel MAJORLY guilty about it. I could go to work, i'm not THAT ill. but, Izzy's ill. And if I do work, then i'll not get all my washing etc done. And if I don't get that done, i'll be stressed about the wedding. I know, it sounds daft. But if the house is messy all week, it'll hang over me. I'm already off weds and fri, so i'm only missing 3 days. But we could really do with the money - I get £65 a day. Hmmmm... decisions decisions. Did you ladies have the week before your wedding off work?

Right, i'm off to feed the dog, then sort whizzy, then bed. I'm not eating for the rest of the week. I bet my resolve lasts until brunch.

Hope you're all good :flower:

Hi again ladies

Sorry for the short post earlier, had to go as Holly was trying to escape out of the patio doors! She actually dived into the conservatory head first :S

Opti I think Id ring in sick too! I took off weds, thurs, fri before my wedding as I had so much to do!! I hope you and Izzy feel better soon :hugs:

Having a lovely time at my mums, so much so that Matt convinced me to stay a bit longer. I was going to go home on Tuesday but now I'm staying til Saturday! It's lovely for my family to spend time with Holly and it's lovely for me to get a bit of a break, what with everyone pitching in, I'm actually getting some relaxation time! My sister had her bbq party yesterday, lots of people came and quite of few of them had babies and toddlers. Holly was so good and played with all the other children. One of the babies had a dolly in a stroller thing and Holly loved it!

251135_10150677970090473_743965472_19186867_98028_n.jpg

She went to bed at usual time but woke up a few times because of the noise. Once it quietened down though she was fine and slept in til 845, so that was a bonus seeing as I'd had a few cheeky glasses of pimms and didn't go to bed til 2am!!

Going to see my friend and her newborn baby tomorrow. It's a friend I haven't seen in ages so I can't wait! She hasn't met Holly yet either, so it'll be really nice.

I'm sooo broody right now and I keep thinking about ttc the next baby, omg I thought this broodiness would get better! Still, only around 6 months before we start to try again!!

Ooh and I forgot to say that before I went away, me and matt dtd and it didn't hurt! woop woop!! It was only 4 weeks after as well and they said to wait 6 but as it felt ok I thought sod it and it was fine! So the operation seems to have been a success! Now just to get this damn prolapse sorted lol

xx

That's fantastic news Emzy . Im constantly doing my pelvic floors at the moment paranoid it doesn't feel the same since lo, thinking of buying something to help with the exercises.

Opti - I had two days off before the wedding and the day before dh went and played golf whilst I was rushing around all day. The more you can do on the few days before instead of the Friday the better no need to stress yourself out more than is necessary but trying to cram everything in.

Opti I'd phone in sick too :hugs: hope you both feel better soon, and you're right they all get there in the end.

Emzy :hugs: that's fab news!!!!!! Glad you're having a nice time you deserve it.

Blob get the Audi !! That's not a lot a month so if you can afford it why not get the one you want?

Emzy glad you are having a great time Holly looks great with the doll walker you know what you will be buying next then :)

Opti I was off the week before my wedding, you wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway !

Snoozie nice to see you !

I'm tired today didn't go to bed until late and girls were up a few times it's a really busy week at work too !

I know it's just so much, think taking money out savings means I have to wait a while to do cupcakes :haha:

Emzy Holly looks so cute with the dolly :cloud9:

Hi ladies, sorry for once again being awol. I am stupidly busy at the moment with starting my new job as a sales agent plus we're about to put our house on the market plus Harry is still going through a tricky phase.

I'm actually popping on quickly as Harry has developed a reasonably faint red pin prick rash all over his body. He was off all day yesterday but seems a bit happier today. We've done the glass test and it disappears so I know it's not meningitis but do you think I should take him to the doctor's or is this really common in babies?

Blob I would get the Audi to why not get what you want if you can afford it.
Opti I would defo take the week off work you dont want to be stressed out before the wedding.
Emzy Holly looks so grown up pushing the little dolly bless her.

Blob, I am the sensible 'Mummy' type person here! Get you back into reality!
Nothing (not even an Audi) is worth getting credit for where you can help it, I have done it a few times and paid the things off so fast as i hated having the debt, i have got the sofa on a intrest free monthly thing however already started to save extra to pay it off early.
I know like it sounds like i am contradicting myself as i have the sofa but i have upgraded cars before and when its on the drive though why did i bother!
Can you not reverse a bit (nice car term for you!!) and look at saving the money and some that you were going to use for the Audi, not getting the passat either and affording the Audi in say 6 months with a bit of manic saving and lots of cupcake sales!
We would really love an Audi convertable, but wont fit all the children in it, so we have the family car atm and dh sold this...
Photo0112.jpg

and got this so we can get everything in on holiday!
IMG00521-20110404-1416.jpg

We will eventually get the car we want when the children left at home will fit in it! :haha:
Lady k I am looking for you to buy the number plate G WHZ:haha:)
If you do blob, make sure its interest free so you know the payments can't increase, so if its a loan and not interest free get an interest free credit card and transfer the balance xx:hugs:

Rosie doesn't move much but still manages to get to me on the laptop and press keys! Not easy fighting her off and typing so going to finish this another time!

Good weekend, sofa gone, carpet up tonight, new in tomorrow, hoping my bargain carpet looks ok! ( High quality off cut for £100!) and also hoping the sofa does make an appearance next week, its a pain not sitting on anything!

:hugs:xx

Morning girls

Hope you're all well. I'm all alone in the house this morning (apart from Holly who's down for her nap!) as my mum, dad and sister are at work. Looking forward to seeing my friend and her new baby this afternoon :cloud9:

Has anyone else noticed that we have a bit of a stalker on this thread? I know this is a public forum but I forget that other people other than you girls can read it, god some of the things I've written!

xx

I know, they have been stalking for quite a while! They've never made any posts either!

Emzy funny you should say that I noticed that this morning lol. You forget that other people can read apart from us Ladies lol.

Just quickly, f&c they can sometimes get a pin prick rash when they generally are a bit under the weather, lilia had one when she had what I think was german measles, worth checking if you're worried but if he doesn't have a temperature etc probably is nothing to worry about. Lilia gets little ones when she's hot or stressed too!

F&C - If the rash doesn't look like it's going I'd take him to the docs. With JJ and his rash on his neck and back I left it ages almost thinking it would dissapear on it's own. When I did take him to the docs he kind of looked at me as if to say why have you not bought him in sooner (or maybe that's just my paranoia). I think get it checked out and then you'll know what's best to do, worst that can happen is doctor says he's fine and it's normal . Let us know if it clears xx

I know, they have been stalking for quite a while! They've never made any posts either!

Are you sure it's not just someone who used to chat on here when we were pregnant? Or is it someone not logged in so shows guest?

Glad your having a good time at your mums !

I've noticed emzy. They havent posted on BnB ever! they have 0 post count so bit weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->