September Stars

Blob I had to read your post twice then ...... Thought you were making sexual innuendos :blush: :rofl:

you see im the opposite we have a lot of debt on credit cards and while its interest free its easy to just forget about it. Chris has over 3000 on his we Pay £83 a month and about £70 goes back on in interest...off to the bank to try and get back on track in a couple of weeks! We have a civic type r gt on finance at the mo picked it up 3 days after James was born lol! Oops! Id say bite the bullet now cos im sure 6 months down the line ul want it or get it anyway Teehee x

Emzy... Those pics of holly are Gorgeous!!! (and the pjs are nice too :) ). Glad you're having a nice time away. As for the broodyness, I saw one of Izzy's newborn vests today and it made me melt :cloud9:

F&C - Hope harry is better soon, poor bubs. So have they given him any antibiotics or anything? I'd have freaked at a rash :wacko:

I had quite a scare this morning actually... After Izzy being poorley yesterday she was really sleepy when I went in to her at 8am. She was basically really lethargic, limp, and couldn't even be bothered to cry. Thankfully, she only needed a bottle and some calpol to be back to her usual cheery, inquisitive self... She scared me to death!

Well, I called in sick and have spent all day doing stuff that needed doing, but isn't wedding stuff :dohh: - i.e. getting the cases down from the loft and cleaned, ironing etc etc. I've also said i'm not going for the rest of the week. They weren't happy, but hell - they're an employment agency - they'll find someone else.

I sooooo forget this is a public forum. My god, the stuff we've wrote on here will be on for ever and ever and ever. And all of the things i've wrote on here will be on for ever and ever and ever. Eeeeek!

As for our stalker, I'm going to write them a letter:

Dear Stalker, (I assume you're reading this letter)

I am slightly concerned as to your motivations for spying on our thread. From where I can see it, there are three possibilities for your presence.

1) You happen to have just stumbled across us whilst searching for the latest pictures of an Audi A6. I'm sure you certainly now know more than you ever actually wanted to know about our sex lives, bodily functions and parenting techniques. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and forward on your bank details so we can fund your therapy sessions as a form of compensation.

2) You're a crazy cat lady who LOVES children, but sadly have no regular contact with your family owing to your strange and eccentric broody nature. Ok, so Mr Tiddywinkles may have enjoyed wearing your specially-knitted bonnet and going for a ride in your brand new icandy apple (which you bought just for the occasion), but your daughters found it a little strange. Especially when you tired to fit him in a huggies size 2. Well, think back to that time. Think how freaked out your daughters were. Think about how you no longer see your grandchildren. That's kinda what's happening here - you're freaking us out. Now I know that our lives are probably more interesting in a broody sense than Jeremy Kyle or Doctors, and I know your heart is in the right place.. so just say 'hi'. We won't judge you. Honest. Hell, at least one of us will probably end up like you one day - it's just basic math.

3) You are one of those people from Kriplakistan who send the emails asking me to "sell you horsey... I give $10,000, and then you bank cheque for $30,000 and I pick you horsey and $20,000 to man ferry in". Errrr.. No. If you're waiting for my bank details, i'll save you plenty of time and effort. Pm me, and you can have them. Because honestly, all you could do at this moment in time is put money in. Thank you, and goodnight.

Now i'm pretty certain that you will fit into at least one of the categories listed above. If not, and you just like reading about our lives, then that's kinda creepy, but we'll forgive you. If you're shy, some of us are too. I never went to baby groups cos I daren't go myself, so please just say 'hi'. You don't have to just sit there quietly and read.

Still, my money's on the cat lady.

Love, and cyber hugs to you and Mr Tiddywinkles.

Optical

xxx

:rofl: awww poor girl she must just like looking at things and just not got up the nerve to post.

Omg I'd have been freaked Opti :shock:

Emzy forgot to say she looks so gorgeous!!!!

Well I can't be fecked anymore I feel like I'm going to sit in a corner and melt

Haha hilarious and genius opti! Lol x

emzy the pic of holly is gorgeous x

Lol opti!

Emzy, Holly is so freking gorgeous and really tall! I really wanted to write on your FB status that weren't you broody anyway but then I thought no what is said on here remains on here!

Opti, that sounds so scary. Thank goodness she's ok.

Sarah, good work on the weight loss. I have to say, the idea of ttc still freaks me out.. in fact more so than ever. Maybe it's because Harry is going through a tricky patch and I am so exhausted?

Opti :rofl: poor stalker has been scared off now!

Emzy - love the pjs . I didn't get brooch when I saw my friends baby ..... He felt too small and delicate I love being able to jump around with JJ now and nit worrying about his head flopping or crying and not knowing what's wrong or the sweet runny poo nappies eeeekkkk

F&C - I'm still freaked out by TTC too . Can't imagine being pregnant again so soon. Mind you I need my periods to regulate first otherwise it will never happen.

Omg optical you almost made me wet myself I just laughed so hard!! Do not make a lady with a prolapse laugh!!! Poor stalker, were nice really, if a little insane he he!

Thanks for all the comments on my holly pics, she is extremely tall which she defo gets from her dad!!

Ha ha fishy I wanted to write more broody but decided against it!! I can't wait to ttc and be pregnant again. Just holding that newborn brought it all back, he was all sleepy and warm and cuddly Awww :cloud9:

Up with a screaming Layla I think it was the poo nappy and sudden red raw bum that made her so upset so we in bed watching baby tv !

Dh is doing okay he has mild blood poisoning which is in his leg it's red and painfull they were going to keep him but then sent him home with tablets , I phoned into work and said I was going with him to hospital , I'm probably in the bad books with them now but my family is more important !

GG - hope it clears soon, was it from a bite or something? I'm sure work were fine with it, as you say family first :hugs:

Dh leaving for work now staying away tonight. I'm joining fat club this evening eeeeekkk

Sorry Emzy :winkwink:

GG - hope your DH is better soon, and that work understand :hugs:

My cold has made a return today after seeming to get better yesterday :sad1:

And Emma is off until lunch time at least as she's complaining of bellyache. :sad1:

Izzy is poorley... BUT her first tooth has made an appearance!!!! It's just cutting through, poor mite. No wonder she's been ill. :sad1:

Emma's in front of the tv with a quilt and Izzy's in her playpen. I've now gotta go through my OH's personal statement for a job which he is applying for. He doesn't think he'll get it as it's a bit step up in pay and responsibilities, but it's worth a try. Still, it's not nice when you 'constructively criticise' your OH's work. I used to HATE it when he proof-read my essays for me at uni.

Oh, hang on, I think Emma may be pulling my leg. She's just asked for scrambled egg, beans and sausages on toast. With bellyache? School at lunchtime methinx.

Back soon xxx

Oh dear ha ha ha strting to chance it at 5 :rofl:

GG sorry I missed that about your DH I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Opti cheer up luv it's hard not to pick at everything being bias before your wedding :hugs: I've never gone through robins stuff pretty sure he doesn't trust me :haha:

Has anyone done open university?? Robins now thinking about starting a new course (7yrs of masters apparently didn't sicken up him off enough).

Oh GG did she go back to sleep?

Morning!

Gg I missed that about your hubby, was it from an insect bite? I had cellulitis a few years ago from a bite and was treated with iv antibiotics for a week. they said if it was left any longer it would have progressed to blood poisoning. hope he's better soon. Oh and did Layla settle down? I was up with a screaming holly in the night too, not sure what the problem was! She got herself all worked up bless her.

sorry on my phone and its hard to type, back later x

Genies, hope hubby is better soon xx

Opti, I agree, I understand this is a public forum, fine, but this is quite a specalised thread if you like, and spacific (blood hell my spelling!) to us so yes i do think it is odd to regularly read and not post with a group of us who have been together now for over a year easily, I do sometimes stray into another thread usually a new mum's one, I send my congratulations and well wishes for the times ahead and then off i go never to set 'foot' in there again! :hugs:

Our lounge now smells like a carpet show room, and already has more toys on the floor than pre school:haha:
I am attempting to feed Rosie more solids today, she gagged at the sight of breakfast before it even got to her mouth!:dohh:She has had about a t spoon of weetabix, 1 quaver, thrown a rusk, biscuit and bread stick! If it continues will have to take her to doctor just to get the once over, but she gags at all solids, however sloppy or solid:nope:
She just loves her :holly: way too much! :haha:

Up every hour in the night:sleep:

Right that is me, need to find out how long b4 my sofa gets here! May have been wise to check first:haha: Never mind giving the kitchen a whole new lease of life:haha:

Byyeeeeeeeeeee allxx

Byeeeeeee Stalker :winkwink:

I too find the stalker thing weird - were a talkative bunch and some pretty personal stuff goes on in here that I wouldnt even share with the real world sometimes !! I also think were very friendly so there is no need to not at least say a hello !!

Opti - That was hilarious (made me smile !!) but my betting is its someones OH !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->