September Stars

Yeah they have never made any posts on bnb ever! I see them on this thread most days too!

OOhOh and fishy i would get the rash seen to if you're worried, put your mind at rest. They can get a viral rash, holly had one when she was poorly x

rsorry for the multi ohs then my phone went a bit crazylol

Emzy can you pm me their name so that I know who it is your talking about ? I never check who is online !!!

They are watching now! They've been a member for almost 2 years aswell but never posted!

Yea ive noticed too and had a look at the profile :lol:

I just don't know BTP see in a way having a loan is good as we would have a credit rating? Robins pay will increase soon so we will put more in savings rather than into general money. Blurgh I just have no flipping idea :haha: we are even more confused now as we have been looking at a6 again :cry: never flipping going to find one!!!!

Thanks everyone. I'm currently in the doctor's waiting room as he's had diarrhoea and the rash seems worse x

Blah - theres better ways of getting a credit rating than a loan that you have to pay back for years. Just a small overdraft gives you a credit rating. Or a small credit card that you buy one thing with and then pay back straight away gives you a credit rating and credit cards can be 0%. Interest rates on loans are stupid at the minute aswell! I've got a £10000 loan that i took out nearly 5 years ago and pay £192 a month for that then i have a loan for £5000 that i've recently taken out and that costs me £150 a month because the interest was so much higher! Its stupid.

oh no poor harry hope he is better soon, James is the opposite very grouchy cos he needs a poo bless him :o( he is currently rolling around on the bed lol x

im sooo jealous iv had a text before to say my friends had her baby boy today and he is only 4lb 7oz bless him x

Stalker ? Can someone tell me the name ? Pm if you know thanks

Fc how is Harry now ?

Been at a and e with dh this afternoon I'll explain later when I get a mo x

I would like to know who the stalker is too, can we name and shame!!! If they are genuine surely they can say hi, if not I suppose it may frighten them off which perhaps suits us! If they don't care then they won't mind us knowing!:thumbup:

Blob, I would still advise against a loan, anything with an interest rate is a bad idea, I got one a few years back and they kept oiking the rate up and the fee's up, I paid it of fast but even so paid more than i first thought and if i hadn't paid it back so fast i never would have done!
Look round in the comparisons at credit cards if you want to go down the borrow route! It is how i borrowed my next amount and it was paid off easily because i knew where i was with it. I am saving now to pay the sofa off early i can only pay remainder balance off rather then make larger payments, but its interest free so not urgent that i pay it off, I am an ex bankrupt (ex bf left me up to the eyeballs in debt 15 years ago now! lovely chap!)so really cautious about money.

Right off again, still rushing round like mad, Rosie next to me in her cot 'reading' a book!

:hugs:xxx

F&C - glad you managed to see the doctor, hope Harry is ok xx

Lbb - congrats on your friends baby

GG - I saw on Fb your status, hope he's ok and they can do something to make him better

Thanks ladies, like you all suggested it's a viral thing so lots of cuddles are needed. I need to work tomorrow so this is our first 'who takes a day off' stand off! Luckily my dh is being the hero and volunteering. X

Re the stalker, I have to admit that I don't mind at all. I'm guessing it must be someone with a little un the same age as ours and that they're just a bit shy.. maybe I'm naive! X

Fishy I was thinking the same thing about them being too shy to post too. Who knows! I don't really mind but it just made me remember this is a public forum! You forget don't you because I feel like I know you all and I tell you lot everything!! But I noticed this person reads every day x

Very true, it's so easy to forget that anyone can read our posts. I often think it'll be weird if some time in the future, perhaps with another kid, we do a Google search and find one of our old posts.

How cute are these PJs?! My mum got them for her today from Sainsbury's, they are Little Red Riding Hood! May I add that they are size 1-1.5 years and they only just fit! My baby is massive!

251228_10150681045950473_743965472_19230924_6751707_n.jpg

I went to see my friends baby today, omh soooooo tiny and cute! I had a nice cuddle and now I'm MAJORLY broody. As if I wasn't already...under 6 months to go... under 6 months to go...! Started my diet again today!

Quick hi from me!
Just very very busy lately!
Off to the Kootenays tomorrow to meet my new nephew.
I expect that the mere smell of newborn baby will send my ovaries into a dance of delight. I'll come back broody as hell and impossible to live with until I get knocked up! :)
Good news on TTC front: I am only 2 lbs off my TTC goal weight!
:happydance:
All those horrible workouts paid off.
Taking a little break, then back in the saddle for more exercise. No reason not to set a new goal and get myself down to an even healthier weight.
Have a great week everyone!
opti - have a great wedding!
Blob - Boony made a good point about the Audi/Passat, but if you are just silly in love with the other one, maybe that's the better choice?

Ok so BTP I could just take out the money from a credit card instead? Hmmmm... I have never had one and never had a loan, neither of my parents have cc so I'm totally clueless... :wacko:

Opti getting clooooooossseeeeeeee :wohoo:

Sarah so jealous on TTC and the riding I need to get back on the pony he's safer on top :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->