September Stars

Helloo everyone :hugs:

Ive not been on again for aggges but i do read everything!

Opti i have sat laughing for the past 10 mins! My child thinks im crazy :haha:
I do wonder who the stalker is though? Maybe its somebody one of us knows in real life and theyve found this and love having a nose? God knows but its a bit weird! I wanna know what theyre called?! Just be careful about who youre adding on FB !

Blob i dont even drive but i would go for the audi if i were you :) it looks great and £73 a month isnt that much ?

BTP im soooo jealous of your new carpet! I need a new one mine is ingraned with baby sick, drool and mushed in food :haha: i made the mistake of giving charlie a food in his walker, he dropped the food then reversed over it a few times just to make sure it was well and truly in :dohh: love your profile pic btw

YM yay for your new house :happydance:

see this is the thing with only writing once in a while i forget everything :dohh:
Shocking to think that some of you will be ttc soon , i am definitley not going to be ttc ever again :) I really cant imagine having another baby or imagine wanting another baby i think i just weird lol

i am off baby trying to headbut the fireplace :haha:
:hugs: to all x x x x x

BTP im soooo jealous of your new carpet! I need a new one mine is ingraned with baby sick, drool and mushed in food :haha: i made the mistake of giving charlie a food in his walker, he dropped the food then reversed over it a few times just to make sure it was well and truly in :dohh: love your profile pic btw

Thanks, just about to change it for Rosie's teeth pic, when i get a chance!
The carpet was a bargain it was a high quality off cut, it was over £400 to start then over £200 then reduced to £100, it is everything resistant and it is lovely, Plus fitting was about £160 for new carpet in the lounge, and when my cleaner was rubbish and hiring a carpet doctor was £70 i am really pleased! Well worth looking at off cuts, i am now thinking of doing the same for the hall!:haha: That is the problem when you start doing these things you see what a mess the rest of the house is, and wonder what on earth it all must have looked like before you started!:haha:

Got to go, Tesco order here and freezer stuff to go away...and potatoes to peel!! xx:hugs:

LOL at the stalker posts! Probably to do with me, I attract them, had a real life on 3 years ago, had to move house. Flamming nutter made my life a misery, never been so scared.
As for online stalkers common sense prevails, don't fb add anyone you don't know. We've all been chatting for ages so it is a bit strange for someone to be looking having never posted??? Maybe it's someone's dh or ex? Get a life springs to mind. Join in or bog off also seems appropriate.

I think I need more sleep, just bought gorgeous marble floor tiles..............except they were wall tiles in the floor tile section of b and q....doh!

I have a very clingy baby, is everyone else suffering too? Considering she can crawl she wants to be picked up 24/7. She's yummy though and I'm a soft touch. <3

Snoozy all Harry wants is to be held and Btp he's also a boob monster. He doesn't eat much if I'm about but eats loads at nursery.

Lucky you realised now Snoozie before putting them on the floor!

Btp - better be getting some pics when your sofa arrives !

Lucky you realised now Snoozie before putting them on the floor!

Btp - better be getting some pics when your sofa arrives !

I have a very clingy baby, is everyone else suffering too? Considering she can crawl she wants to be picked up 24/7. She's yummy though and I'm a soft touch. <3

Clingy is not the word 24/7, even sleep doesn't stop her, she sleeps 1 hour tops without me, and awake WILL NOT be put down, is currently on boob playing with my necklace! She too is too gorgeous to say no and i can't stand to hear her cry, it is just a phase, and babies grow so fast i am just riding the storm!:hugs:

Ooooh BTP I love carpet but the whole house is stone (not good for crawling, falling bubbas). You must be shattered :hugs: :hugs:

I hate how much shopping costs!!! Grr!! I'm fairly good with money but took DH to tesco and he complained I'd bought nothing but spent £100 :shock: normally I spend £35 a week.

Well we have possibly got our car!!!!! It came to a garage this morning and we put a deposit down. Isn't a sport or black but it's dark grey, leather seats Bose sound system so happy bunny. Is fixed 5.5% finance so not too bad.... Going to get iPod dock and phone put in :blush:

Eeek a real stalker :shock:

Rosalie is funny she will scream and I mean SCREAM if I leave her anywhere :dohh: but luckily she loves her cot so she loves bed :)

Snoozie I've had 2 stalkers when younger (aged 14 and 17) both of which were sisters ex boyfriends or blind dates. The worst was guy on foot following me and hanging in alleyway near house resulted in never being able to go out on my own. Used to follow me when I walked the dog. Had flowers appear on my doorstep too. 4 years of utter hell. The other guy was another oddball too who became obsessed.

Blob - what car did you go for an Audi?

Whats the name of the member/stalker..... i always worry someone i know at work reads my posts .. but you can still read posts even without a account so why go to the trouble to sign up if all you want to do is read threads ??

BTP- agree on the finance, i hate being in debt. I will not get anything on loan ever again !!! it keeps me up at night just worrying !! I have the number plate L17DY K and it used to have the 1 and 7 close together until my sarge mentioned i should really make it legal..lol x

Optical- i was in stitches !!! soooooooooooo funny !!!! x

Emzy- love the PJ&#8217;s x

Sorry if i missed anyone, only had 5 mins to read updates... x

Good news on the car blob pics please when you get it!

Jelly your stalkers sound horrible !

Lady k how are you finding being back at work now?

I've been busy sticking children's books together this evening it's a collection of there painting pictures photos quotes all together for parents to see on thursday night at a parent social evening!

Im waffling now :) must be because dh is in bed and I've had no conversation all evening !

Yip was an Audi a4 ;) well we took such a small amount out on loan I'm ok with that....when we were going to be part of the farm we would have been part of 100k in debt!!!!!!!! So I'm ok with our teeny amount :haha:

Omg Jelly that freaks me out!!!!

Awww GG I can't wait to see things like that about tabs :cloud9: she gets it in nursery and I just love it.

GG how's your dh doing now?

Blimen hec, real stalkers? How incredibly scary. I used to act and often had people following me if I went into town and that was scary enough so I don't know how I would cope with some oddball doing it for years.
Blob the Audi sounds lovely. Leather seats.. good for wiping!

Blob, Sorry I never answered your question about credit cards!:dohh:
If you get a credit card, an interest free on balance transfers you don't need to put anything on it for now just have it, then when you get the loan you can transfer it to the credit card and then not pay any added interest to it, there is a fee for the transfer but usually within a few payments it has covered it, also if you have store cards charging loads they can go onto interest free cards too, however like someone said they do...tut tut!! Don't ignore them and think its fine because they are interest free as it will only be for a period of time, so make sure you clear it in that time, or look into transferring againn to a different interest free.
Anyone with loads of store cards, and loads and things getting a few interest free cards is a good way of shoving them all together into 1 payment and clearing it all quicker then you would, I have found i could be making a payment of £20 a month and £15 is eaten up in interest meaning it is virtually never paid off! :hugs:

I don't think i have had stalkers, unhealthy attention but nothing prolonged enough to call stalking! Some blokes just cant take rejection:haha:

I was thinking perhaps someone who had seen we were on here seen our user name and had a nose, but you would do it under the anominimity (?) of 'guest' surely.
My betting is just a shy follower! And having said we won't bite...we clearly do!!!:blush:

I actually had a bit of sleep last night,:happydance: little miss went 3 hours and i got some zzzzzzzzzzz's :sleep:
I was rather grumpy with dh, we have to have a 'chat' today, he keeps moaning on about my kids, who are normal kids! He was going on and on about my ds leaving an empty shower gel carton in the shower, and his socks on the bathroom floor, and he didnt half go ON! He winds the younger lad up and then punishes him with no x box when he retaliates, so all in all it is like having another child arguing and causing trouble, and if i moaned about half his flippin faults I would be here all day....as it must feel like i sometimes am!!:haha:
I think the fact his children are perfect and get away with murder gets me too, the others are also my flesh and blood and hearing him critisize them brings me down, he is just a bully, but i am the protective mother and have my sleeves up for a fight now, enough is enough! :growlmad:

Back later:hugs:xx

Thanks guys dh is doing much better he had to get his tablets changed though as they made him Ill hopefully he on the mend now!

Btp did you have your chat with dh?

I'm hoping for some sleep tonight girls have been restless and waking in night and stand in their cots shouting for me ! Bless them :)

BTP that would piss the hell out of me!!!!!!!! My mums husband was the same tough as shit on us and would wind us up and then he would let his away with murder. He expected us never to do anything wrong but then as soon as his came along he would change and just gang up on us even more. :nope:

Hope the chat goes ok :hugs:

Morning Blob

Well so far in the wet nappy issue with had one leak in 2 weeks so think I've finally cracked it. I was so tired last night I went to sleep on the sofa and woke up confused at 2.30 apprentice your fired sent me to sleep the candidate was boring ;-)

Got my mum sister and niece coming over this morning for a catch up so need to get fed showered and tidied before they arrive.

JJ has started sleeping through the day again thankfully as when he doesn't he's so cranky and upset by 5ish in the evening. Thought it was teeth but no signs think he was just testing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->