September Stars

Blob, that is pretty much what he is like, he never used to be and is worst with my eldest, he has a son the same age who doesn't see him much now and i think that grates with him.
I feel like he is making me choose, because although my eldest is 17 and not bothered particually, my 11 year old has lots of time left at home and if he starts on him like he did my eldest I would have to sort it, and when you choose between oh or your own flesh and blood there is no contest.
Anyway school run calls, back later, and where is everyone!

:hugs:

Awww :hugs: sounds really hard used to really upset my mum

Hello Ladies!

Just popping on quickly to share this photo from yesterday, Holly getting her first pair of proper shoes :cloud9: I actually felt all emotional and proud ha ha! I think a lot of you will have seen it on fb yesterday, but thought I'd post anyway :)

264764_10150683815875473_743965472_19266912_3441428_n.jpg

Clarks were brilliant. They do a range of shoes, ones for crawling, cruising and walking and they measure their size too. Holly is a 3H, so has wide feet like her Mummy! I was a H width all the way through school, my Mum could only get my shoes from Clarks as others were too narrow! They had a half price sale on too, so these shoes were only £11! I don't think I would have spent £22 on a pair of cruisers, but £11 isn't so bad. So I know where I am going to get her walkers! They said to go in 6-8 weeks to get her walker shoes and get refitted.

Hope you're all well, I'm trying to catch up on my phone but it's all a bit manic here at my mums!

xx

Awwwwww Emzy I saw your pic on fb, its soooooooooo cute!
She looks really happy with her new shoes!
We have Clarks village near us so will take Rosie along when she is up and about, I have use pre walkers by clarks b4, but have so far kept Rosie's feet mainly bare, and summer if we get it prob will do same, I don't expect outdoor walking from her til next year and I have some size 4 pink welly boots on hold for her to grow into!
I must admit pre school I have used Clarks outlet so about half the cost of them usually, but the children grow out of shoes so fast!
There is no other to beat the wearability of Clarks when they get to school, anything else lasts about a term!

Right, we are off for a coffee my skinny cafe late decaf with a shot of cinnamon!

:hugs:xx

yesterday was bad, as you guys may have seen Jake got banned from transport till next week because of this behaviour, he goes to a special needs school which deal with his behaviour so how they expect him to switch his autism off in the cab and switch it on when he gets to school is beyond me.. !!! i have no way of getting him to school due to working so he is here with Grant... Great timing for Grants car to not work but then again the cost in petrol of getting to and from school would be too much, its miles away !!.

Hope you guys are all well xx

Emzy, i love that photo, what a great idea they have... i cant wait to get paiges done.. when is the best stage to get them sizes?

Oh no kara that's not good , is there a guide on the transport or are the kids left to it ?

Emzy great pic if Holly in her shoes , I got a least in the post from Clarks saying about getting measured, there is an outlet in Portsmouth it's worth going there for me I think!

Btp enjoy your coffee I'd give anything for a costa vanilla latte right now!

It's parents evening tonight I've got to be at work by 6 Ive got to change and sort girls tea before I go busy busy !

Ladyk, :hugs:
It annoys me that the same provision is not given to kids who need it if their disability id physical or not.
I listed ADHD as a disability for Ben's new school, because i do want them to make allowances for him, he has a disability and if the wrong people are with him he will kick off which is not nice for him, so i feel they should protect him and avoid it, it is so simple and shouldn't take anything other than to keep an eye on him but its all too much for crappy schools!
Your son is being neglected by the council who are supposed to get him to school safely, they must be breaking some rule or another:shrug:

Blob, Yes it does upset me, dh is fine when my eldest is out and the house is pretty calm and nice, but i know its him and not my ds that make it a conflict when ds is here.
What i really don't want to do (and it gets a bit deep here!) is begrudge my dh, I gave up everything for him as a single mum i was perfectly happy, threw it all in to be with him, as he was mr perfect, when his back went i dropped any chances to persue my teacher training and i had just graduated my degree so could have continued the year his back went, so i have given up plenty to be with him, and i look after him as well as the children, and keep the house tip top with very little help from him, it has to be worth it doesn't it? :shrug:

Off again, roast dinner again, everyone eats it! Rosie had some fruit puree in a little pouch thing she got on really well with, I hope we are starting to move forward in her eating a little more! She had some baby breakfast this morning and slept for about 3 hours when we were out, which she never does!

Back soon xxxxxx:hugs:

Awwwh BTP I cannot imagine how hard that is, to be split like that :nope:
Also yaaay for Rosie eating :)

Oh kara that is awful!!!!! I can't believe that I would be furious.

I love the photo of Holly I've never had a good experience there :( sucks but glad you found some nice ones ;)

Those who have cruisers do you find they help? I don't know whether to bother :dohh:

Evening lovelies, so sorry to have been AWOL! We've had the weekend and week from hell. I'll try my best to catch up tomorrow if I get chance. Sister in law has raised her ugly head and we've had huge issues, so huge!!

Stalker? Eeek!! Scary!

Be back tomorrow, love to all. xxx

Btp what a horrible situation re your eldest and dh. You would think he would be the adult and not act like a bully. Big hugs.

Lady K it seems the school have failed Jake on this occasion. What did he do that was so bad?!

Asher, I was hoping things had gotten better re your sister in law. It sounds bad so big hugs to you too.

I'm so tired. Another early start with 2 night feeds plus husband waking me up for some hanky panky. Why he waits until I'm asleep I have no idea but I'm resenting the fact that it's his turn to have a lie in.

Morning lovely ladies, thank you so much for your support, I do feel so burnt out with it all now!!

Basically, as I've said before, she has a habit of using FB in the wrong way. The rest of us use it to chat, share experiences and photos etc, whereas she uses it to seek attention and to vent when things are not going quite her way. So, over the weekend, some friends of ours went off for the weekend to celebrate a 40th b'day. She was meant to have gone, with BIL and the rest of the gang, and she changed her mind at the last minute, decided she wasn't going. The gang had already planned to take a pic of me and DH with them, to include us in some photos, which they did, and hence carried on with the fun! As soon as the first photo appeared, she completely lost the plot and was calling us all assholes on her FB status!! Er, what?!! Anyway, not gonna bore you with the rest, but she deleted 3 of the group from her friends on Sunday without any warning or any reasoning. I ended up sending her a message to ask her what had happened, and she basically just lost the plot. It ended up with an abusive phone call to my mobile from my BIL on Weds morning shouting, swearing, saying she'd left him (after only 3 months of marriage) and it was all my fault!! It's been bloody awful, and to be honest, I don't want any more to do with her. At some point when there was a previous issue, she dropped a snippet to me that she had been hospitalised when she was in Scotland, and had been diagnosed with a Borderline Personality Disorder..... subsequent research of this, and discussion with my friend who manages a psych ward would suggest that she is going to be nothing but trouble. Not good!!

So there's my drama! In amongst all this, poor Sammy's been teething (no more teeth yet!) and not sleeping. We've stopped BFing, which saddens me, but it's fine, I need to deal with it! It's not been the nicest of weeks. Luckily, my mum's babysitting tonight, and we're going out for a couple of drinks and a curry. Can't wait, it's much needed!!

So, I have read everything over the last few days, and I hope you're all okay! Lovely pics of our little ones on FB ladies, we really do make lovely babies don't we!! Kara, sorry to hear about Jake and the school issue, the last thing you need. x

So I wonder who the stalker is? I hope it's not my SIL! Will somebody PM their id? Ta! x

Enjoy your day ladies, sorry for yet another selfish post! Had better get the kids ready for school. xx

Asher - I thought the pop up pic of u and dh were excellent! Big hugs :hugs: hopefully BIL will see here neurotic ways soon. Hopefully relations with BIL can be mended soon xx you make sure you have a couple of drinkeys tonight with your curry xx

Pointless post but after 96 days waiting for AF it's finally arrived :)

Thanks Jelly, we'll defo have a few drinks I think, now the boobs are no longer on duty!!

And yay for AF!!! Woo hoo!!!!! x

Good Morning all xx

Asher have pm'd you, hope you enjoy your night out, sounds like you need it! With bf it is a good plan doing the things you can't while feeding like going out with dh, It is a bind which although as Mum's we don't mind its also nice to have yourself back! Go and get a dress! I cant wear dresses atm because of feeding!!
Big hugs on everything else :hugs:

Thanks for the comments, it is a pain but dh is immature and always has been, its nothing new to me, and it was his ability to see eye to eye with the kids and have a laugh with them that i loved when we met, I think he just needs reminding every now and again just exactly who the adult is here!:dohh:

Jelly, Whhhooo, that is some cycle! I am loving not having af it is so much better, get the calender out see what the next cycle is! :hugs:

Blob, I think it depends on the baby and how much time they spend doing certain things, if they cruise round furniture all day then their little feet are supported the right way to do that, but atm Rosie sits and sort of crawls but makes a huge fuss about it, her leg catches up under her and she uses the other one fine, and keeps the stuck one sort of stuck! She manages, but i am not bothering with shoes until she is walking because we spend so much time in and i keep her little tosies out constantly, rarely I put socks on her! :hugs:

Playgroup today, got to go, looks like we are going to get caught in the rain too, great! My dd is off school today so i have the 3 girls with me, I love them being together, my little team pink! :cloud9:

Back later xxxxxx:hugs:

Asher I doubt it they are not a new user ;)
Wow sounds like it was awful :nope: what a mad situation!!!! Dont know what to say but I guess you're all better off without her :hugs:

Ye with Tabs I only bought walkers think I prob will just do the same this time :) unless she takes ages learning to walk and wants me to walk with her outside.

Jelly :sick: I hate AF I wish I could stop mine from coming until (if) we have another.

Just a quick selfish post from me we have been having bother with tax credits and when we finally got our renewal pack they had our earnings wrong so rang and they said oh we dont think you will be owed anything. Then got my letter this morning and they owed us 700 pound so checked my bank and its there today so really pleased.

Yaaay for the money :)

I still haven't done mine...naughty naughty but waiting for everything to come back from the accountants. I so so don't get whats happened, am a bit crapping myself about it incase I end up having to pay money back :nope:

Where is everyone?? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->