September Stars

Firstbean - great news

Blob - I haven't done mine either keep meaning too but just never quite got there.

I'm in bed watching Glastonbury I can't believe how old I feel I hardly know any if the bands anymore and also thankful I'm not there in the thunder and rain

I'm here reading but not posting ! I'll do better tomorrow promise xx

Hi!
Just back from mini-trip to meet my new nephew.
Such a tiny little pumpkin. Absolutely beautiful! :cloud9:
Tobes seems like a giant now. :)
Crazy long drive today. Will post more tomorrow.

Ah yes it's me the stalker ! ;)

Been a busy couple of days had parents evening which was nice and then out at friends last night .

Girls are doing well still standing up at everything I'm finding that they are bored of most of the toys I offer them I'm not sure what toys to look out for next? Anyone have any to recommend?

Its a week until there christening its come around quick I'm very excited , I can't afford a new dress I've found one out the back of the cupboard just got to fit in it now x

Are there groups you could take them to? Like we do soft play, swimming, music, toddlers, baby group and visit friends all in a week :haha: mine have never liked toys long enough they just get bored.

Awwwh did you get broody Sarah ;)

Asher that sounds terrible. Do you think she will worm her way back into your BIL's life or do you think that's it for good? Although it's by no means your fault, I reckon that when things calm down he might see all her craziness for what it is and be thankful as opposed to resentful.

BTP, Harry also hardly ever wears socks as bare feet have more grip, plus he's a little hot water bottle all the time. I guess I should look into shoes now that he's cruising but tbh I'll probably wait until he starts standing on his own. X

Hello,

Glad to be back after a migraine, not had one in ages, it was horrible!
I managed to take some paracetamol on onset and it caps it a bit, i get flashing zig zags and everything goes crazy, vision, hearing, sensation, it is a horrible experience! But the headache was not so bad as it usually is and i don't even feel too fragile today.

We now have a crawlier, she keeps her leg tucked up underneath her but is managing more and more, I can't put her down where I want too any more because she will move! Atm I keep her occupied with a big basket of toys surrounding her and cbeebies!

Genies,
It is a good idea to keep half your toys out put the rest away, then in 2 weeks swap them all about again, the babies see new toys every 2 weeks! It keeps them a bit more interested in them, but at this stage i find we have to up the age guide on toys because they are far more interested in things than baby toys.
Rosie really likes the fisher price pill along phone, she spends ages with it! And her Sophie the giraffe is also a firm fave, i guard it closely as it is a bit of a chuck out the pram and not notice toy!
Agree with Blob a group would be good we go to toddlers every friday, but not sure i could cope swimming with twins! :hugs:

Sarah, Broody? Love little babies, but can resist for now! :hugs:

Here comes trouble, (Rosie on her way over!) I am floor level also as sofa not here yet but on the good note its coming Monday:happydance:
My lounge will be complete then and nice and new and clean!
I have chairs for the dining room coming Wed but we are away Sat for a week so I am not starting them til we get back.

Well time cut short by a smelly baby, she has come to show me how smelly her bum is!
We are increasing foods very gradually, she seems quite happy with it, mainly finger foods, the fruit pouches are a hit.
Just deciding between doing shopping for the week online or in store but tbh we are the local Tesco for Glastonbury festival so its heaving with mud and not very clean people, so although i do have to get something for my ds and some veg I think i will just run in and do the bigger one online, to avoid people, mud etc!
Oh also planning Rosie's 1st Birthday, going to hire hall with bouncy castle for kids, but shouldn't be too many 3-8 years, goibg to set up tables for adults and one big table for kids, I think, what is everyone else doing?
I want to get a fab cake made, and loads of floaty pink balloons at tables, I feel a trip to ebay coming on, they usually do that sort of thing!
My friend is helping with food, I want to invite as many as poss, shame you lot are not closer, but would be welcome!:happydance:

Right got to go, the smell too great!!!!!:haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

Grant has been on Paige duty at night while im working, she sleeps through the night 7-7 no problem, but when im on Paige duty i get 4am wake up calls, every bloody time !!!

Looking forward to the heat wave while i have a few days off work, not seen much of it today though...!!

first bean- yay for tax credits.. im not a fan of those people, £15 in calls its cost me this year and 28 phone call attemps .. which is much better than last year..lolx

Jelly- great news about your AF coming back... but remember our deal !!! x

BTP- Congrats on Rosie crawling, i have a wicker basket of toys and we are having to use pillows to keep her in one place... my house is not baby safe at all..not long left till i get to have cuddles with her..cant wait ! x

Btp - migraine sounds nasty glad you feel better today :hugs: and yay in Rosie crawling !

GG - how's your husband feeling now ? I have the same issues with JJ toys but I'm glad he goes to crèche whilst I'm at the gym 4 times a week so I think it's helped him get less bored with his own toys

Lady k - JJ used to do the same thing with dh looking after him. Luckily he's good for both of us ..... And don't worry I haven't forgotten our deal lol I'm just hoping by losing weight my cycles will become more regular by the new year (Fxd)

Not sure what's going on today JJ slept until 9 this morning! Then put him upstairs at 11.30 for a nap and he's still asleep at almost 2pm he hasn't had his lunch yet..... Was tempted to wake him up but I thought I wouldn't like to be woken out of a deep sleep so I've left him .... Maybe it's the cold weather today?

Think I'm going to do work on my wedding album today it's been nearly two years and still haven't got back to our photographer with what photos we want in our album :blush:

Good morning!
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here, so I'm going to grab the boys and head outside for a long hike at the bird sanctuary.
They've got enough pent up energy from yesterday's 8-hour car ride to last for a week. Must find it an outlet!!

Tobe currently looks like he was in a baby pit fight.
He took a tumble down a step while exploring his Grammy's house and scraped his little nose up. Funny, Simon did that (faceplant and scraped up face) last week. You'd think Tobe wanted to be just like his big brother or something? :)
Actually, they surprised me by how long and well they kept each other entertained on the car ride.

And YES!!!! That tiny baby did make me broody, but not urgently so. I feel like I can relax and enjoy this baby for awhile and take my time for TTC. That's kind of nice, actually.

Sorry, I've been away for ages and not doing much more than updates. Hope everyone is well and babies are flourishing! :)

Sarah good to see you enjoy the hike ! Hope it uses up all the energy as required !

Btp can you hear the music from where you are ? Is it a bit of a nightmare being so close ?

Thanks for the toys tips and ideas , swimming us on the to do list we need to go on a weekend so we can both do it !
I go to a toddler group on a Thursday but that's all, due to working I of course feel guilty !
Btp thanks I do rotate the toys every two weeks I have two baskets and swap them there would be no room if I didn't!

Dh is okay very tired as he is still working , he has currently come in and fallen asleep in the chair !

I've just put some shoes on Amelia I have a bag of shoes that people gave me , she has big feet and she looks so funny with these shoes on :)

I'm hoping to convince dh to get take away pizza for tea I know we skint but im too tired to cook x

Hi,
Yes Genies we hear the music, we were listening to U2 last night with the window open and watching it on tv. It usually is a pain with traffic etc but this year they seem to have really decreased the impact on the locals, apart from the welly clad people in tesco and odd muddy vehicle and obviously the noise which really so far doesn't seem that bad this year its been ok!

Right time to go, got my migraine hang over i get, feel shattered and so early to bed for me, we are healthy eating b4 the holiday so i have felt hungry but have a lovely roast chicken cooking now, with piles of veg and boiled potatoes, oh yum! (Its worked too I lost 2 lb this week, its like that last shove b4 the beach, hopefully!!!)
Oh and also dh was lovely today, we went to take the girls on the train, took a little picnic for them etc, we were in the carriage and he said to us how much he loved his little family, very sweet for a man! :cloud9: (I compare him to having the sensitivity of the bloke in the walls sausage ad who gives his wife the little talking dog in a ring box...love that ad!)
walls dog.jpg

Umm.. migraine? Not preggers are you Btp?!

Sarah, Harry had taken so many tumbles as he's such an explorer.. we've had two nose bleeds already. Feel bad as the first one he just face planted whilst crawling and I was telling him he was fine and not to 'be such a baby'! He then looked at me and I saw all this blood streaming from his nose! Poor sausage. X

Bloody fridge freezer packed up, £700 and 3 years old !! not happy ! samsung are sending someone out but said it will be free but i bet they will charge me to fix it. So i dont have a fridge freezer for about a week, anyone got any tips on how to cope without one ?

Does anyone have their household items insured for breakdown ? decided i have to stop being tight and pay out for times like today.

Sarah- sorry to hear about the fall honey, paige had a day when she bashed into everything, i felt awful but you cant wrap them up in cotton wool.x

BTP- love that advert too, i want a little dog in a box which talks.. infact if grant did give me one i would be rather impressed..x

Bit of a selfish post from me I just wanted to say its my last day in second trimester today! It's gone so quick! Only 13 weeks till I meet my baby girl

Bit of a selfish post from me I just wanted to say its my last day in second trimester today! It's gone so quick! Only 13 weeks till I meet my baby girl

Wow congrats :happydance::happydance:

Umm.. migraine? Not preggers are you Btp?!

Sarah, Harry had taken so many tumbles as he's such an explorer.. we've had two nose bleeds already. Feel bad as the first one he just face planted whilst crawling and I was telling him he was fine and not to 'be such a baby'! He then looked at me and I saw all this blood streaming from his nose! Poor sausage. X

Sarah / FC - poor boys , Sarah you'll have to give Tobe lots of extra cuddles. F&C don't think I could cope if jj had a nosebleed I'm not good with others blood. harry couldn't of been traumatised if he did it again bless him

boony- OMG how quickly has that gone !!! I am very green with envy now your in third because that was the most exciting time, must be even more for you having a girl, its all new again after having two boys. Will you post when your in labor ? please please please do..... do you think it went past so quickly because of already having a baby? I always think i should have had one straight after, because that way the pregnancy wouldnt have dragged on because i would have had Paige to keep me entertained and busy.. x

Ladyk - yea its definately gone quicker probably because of Tyler and Jayden starting nursery in September too. Tarrons also had a lot on at work and we've been waiting to see if he was going away thankfully hes not for possibly a year or two. I will post if I get chance but Tyler was a 38 minute labour so we shall see lol but I won't be putting it on Facebook only here so you'll all know before most of the family lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->