September Stars

Opti, Congratulations Mrs, the day does go so fast. I loved my day, although I confess to being married b4, that was a fab day too!:blush:

Tbh we live so close it is a bit pointless to go to Glastonbury, it is actually in Pilton which is on our doorstep, some neighbours just go for a day or 2, if its nice next year i am tempted to get the bbq going, crank up the tv and listen in the air, we could hear U2 and Coldplay through the window as we watched! Have our own mini festival!:happydance:

Off again, hugs all xxx

Hi everyone, only me!

Opti, congrats!! Can't wait to see some piccies from the big day, sounds like it was wonderful. Your DH sounds lovely, with his speech! Bless! Glad it went well.

Boony, wow, you are an amazing popper-outer!! I'm quick, but not that quick!! Sam's labour was 2 hours and 45 mins from nothing to birthing, which was just perfect! Quick enough to be over and done with, but not so quick as to be a shock. I can't believe you're going to meeting your little girl so soon! Wow!

Good to see you back Emzy, with your fixed pram! Loving all your pics from your stay at the folks, you'll be fine at work I'm sure. x

We've been super busy this weekend. Still no news from the BIL and his monster wife. Mum in law still being funny with us, she's obviously being manipulated by the monster. Ah well, their loss! We went to our friends' last night, so the kids could spend some time with their friends, Millie and Olivia. They've just got a wii this week, and the boys were hooked!! So hooked, that today we ended up buying them one with their leftover Christmas and B'day money. Hence now they're in bed, we're going to have a go!! x

Opti!!!!!!! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as it was my best friends wedding too but woooohoooooooooo!!! So flipping happy for you lady!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hey Louise missing you around here :hugs:

Sounds awesome Asher ;)

Yeah Blob I've had enough, pulled my bloody arm out of its socket playing tennis ha ha!!!! I am thinking I shall be achy in the morning!! The 1 mile swim was fine, but the wii session was another matter altogether!! x

Congratulations Opti!!!! woop! So glad your day was lovely. You shared your wedding day with Carley22, although she doesn't come on here much any more x

Blob the northern meet is going to be in Stockport I think, I was trying to arrange for sometime in July but the dates were no good for Opti and a couple of others! Maybe we could try for August instead??

Opti congratulations the soeechs sound lovely so glad it all went well !

Asher ah you have to love a bit of wii action, we got one for Xmas so funny seeing my mum bowl or my inlaws boxing!

Had a nice chilled day in the garden had friends over for a BBQ and the girls loved playing in the garden they just didn't want to go to sleep tonight they have only just gone

Will have a look Emzy :)

:rofl: Asher kinda like the zumba one

Sat at the bus stop in the sub waiting to go to work ! Hope we get to play outside lots !

Are you all out busy enjoying the weather? Xx

It's scorching down here, been to the gym this morning and think we will wait until later this afternoon to go outside.

I want Zumba for the but have to wait until go back to work unless dh buys it for my birthday next week?

No talking about weather!!!!! Ours is HEAVY RAIN and it's maybe warm!!!! Max of 14 here :cry:

It started really nice here, then went cloudy, rained and now is clearing up again.

Sofa here, very nice, til the children wreck it, such a shame, but at least i can say i had it nice!!
I have taken a few pics, but it is red, very red! I have a nice piece of wall art up that looks nice with it, and a lamp in the corner, it splits the room a bit into children's play and adults chilling, but that is no bad thing!

I have to clear the dining room this week so i come home to a nice clear room ready to paint then put the new chairs up, won't be as drastic as the lounge but will be clean and clear.

Its clouding over again!!!

:hugs:

Can't wait to see the photos :)

There is a bird attacking the window :lol:

It was lovely here this morning now its clouding over and really muggy so we have come inside i hate it when it is muggy. Ollie has been in his paddling pool and was loving it.

Awwwh my girls would love a paddling pool but I cannot be bothered to buy one with crap weather

Tooooo hot today, my classroom was like a sauna! Had my choir all day rehearsing for the concert, 58 sweaty bodies in the hottest classroom in the school! but they were little troopers and did so well, I'm sooooo tired now!

Awwwh my girls would love a paddling pool but I cannot be bothered to buy one with crap weather
:rofl: that made me laugh!

We have a paddling pool ball pit but we have had the balls in it twice, water nil! Waiting for the nice weather!

We squeezed in a bbq tonight, it was lovely!

Ok so pics, I have one of the new sofa, and one of Rosie getting pine cones off the fireplace, little monkey!!
IMG00790-20110627-1355.jpg

IMG00784-20110627-0722.jpg

It is hard to get the lounge looking nice on pics, my dd says it looks like a show room....yea and it had better stay that way kid!:haha:

:hugs:

Ahhh it looks lovely Btp - hopefully it will stay that way for a little while!

Louise - we always used to practice in the school field when it was a hot day - we used to love it.

I have one baby who will not go to bed tonight he's currently bouncing in his bouncer in the front room...... Put him to bed and few moans and groans so dh decided to pick him up and take him down to the cellar .... Now wonders why JJ won't go to sleep and I'm not talking to him. He said it's too hot for him but we've just got him in a romper and no sleeping bag . I gave him a top and tail this evening too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->