September Stars

Im the 19th of July !!! but to be honest since i turned 30 i dont get as excited and only really remember the day before and claim it as princess Kara day... I have asked for a pram for my birthday but got laughed at !!!

My passport and drivers licence in still in my old married name, cant afford or be bothered to change them at the moment.. i worked out i could get a weeks holiday all inclusive to turkey cheaper than applying for them (mines out of date too)

We have decided we will stay in this two bed house and have another baby, We are not sure where we will fit the kids... as long as they have a bed to sleep , Told Jake he has to sleep under the stairs, if its good enough for Harry Potter its good enough for him..lol

No vertigo tonight but going to doctors again anyway, cant risk having it on holiday.

Lady K - poor Jake sleeping understairs :rofl: he could have an upright bed that he gets strapped into like on spaceshuttles!

JJ has learnt to wave when we wave hello or goodbye it's so cute he waves up and down though.

Right I need to go to bed I've really got to start having earlier nights otherwise I'm going to struggle when I go back to work in a couple of months

LadyK - another possibility is Menyer's Disease - another inner ear syndrome. My mum had that after a bad ear infection. Hope it was just a one-off for you, though. :hugs:

I kept my maiden name, and it's the most common last name in the English language. However, it's part of my identity. I just can't change it. I have the occasional pang about husband and LOs all having the same name and me having another, but in general, I'm not bothered.

Lady K I know what you mean. I'm 32 this year.. ughh.

Sarah, good for you keeping your name. There was a pang of sadness when I lost mine but for me us all having the same name was so important to me. I felt more sorry for my dad though as I am one of 3 girls.

Fc I agree I felt sorry for my dad when my name changed !

My babies are being taken to the beach today while I'm at work it's lovely for them but I do have a little pang of worry that they will be far away from me you know?

FC - I'm one of 3 girls too, Boone to carry on our family name. I quite liked my new surname though too been married nearly 2 years now and have got quite attached to my new surname.

GG hope they have a great time at the beach ..... Even if you are at work boooooo

Thanks Emzy I thought it would just be a few checks.
Ollie is 10months today. Wont be long and it will be our LO'S 1st birthdays cant wait lol.

optical- dont they have extra allowence for those with babies, im sure my mum told me they allow extra for those travelling with babies.. Im making a list just to pack for butlins on monday..... I dont think we have enough room in the car, even with the roof box. Its one of the reasons why i didnt want to go aborad this year until Paige is older...x

Quickly cos I'm at work! But kara I thought labyrinthitis like emzy said, hope it stays away!

My birthday isn't till Christmas eve but it's the big 30! :(

Arch bell has gone back later x

Mine is New Years Eve and is the BIG 30 aswell Louise !! Were going away I think and hopefully somewhere hot :o)

BTP- just seen FB, i hope you guys are ok... Hope you will report to the council the pot hole, and maybe even no win no fee accident claims is a good path to look into. Jake fell on some metal sticking up in the ground in the kids playground. We reported it in person and no one came down to see us, so took them to court. Jake has 2k sitting in a bank for him for when he turns 18... I dont agree taking everyone to court here there and everywhere, but i was so angry they left us sitting there and not even a sorry, they then left it for 5 weeks !!! When your kids get hurt because the council are wasting money so big bosses can get loads of benefits instead of things they should be spending it on, it makes me mad !!!! love and hugs to you both xx

Hi girls!

I was glad to change my surname, I didn't like it all that much and prefer my married name! It suits me better :) But I felt guilty towards my Dad when it changed too!

GG did the girls enjoy the beach? I think I'd feel a bit funny about it too!

Lots of 30ths coming up! I'm 29 next year, so not too far behind! Who is the youngest of us all? Is it youngmummy? Lucky thing ;-)

LadyK good for you for taking them to court, if nothing else it might make them buck their ideas up next time someone comes in to report something.

BTP I hope you're ok hun, sounds scary :hugs:

I had a lovely day today, me and Matt went to a soft play area with my friend from antenatal classes and her friend and their babies. Shattered now though!

Oh and good news, I can still come to the Maidstone meet! My Dad has booked the holiday for the week before so I can still come! Yippee!!

xx

I think it is YM that is the youngest I am 23 but YM is younger than me I am sure.

Emzy excellent news !!

Going to take JJ to hv tomorrow for his weight check really hope this will be the end of them checking him now (fingers crossed)

Ah you'll fit them all in somewhere kara :haha:

Going to be SO jealous of all you guys being pregnant :cry:

Off to Nottingham in a few hours eek!! Always get nervous I've forgotten something :dohh:

Feeling really weird tonight I wish I could have a really long nap.

Yip it's YM I'm 22 :cry:

Was going to see if she was ok she didn't seem to happy on FB :nope:

Thanks fir asking emz the girls had a great time playing in the sand and walking around in the buggy it did feel strange though but they with there grandparents so well looked after I'm not taking the girls to toddler group as in going to work an extra morning and my boss is taking everyone out to lunch but I feel guilty that I will have only spent Tuesday with them. So much guilt this parenting!

I'm 31 but I think I'm going to stop counting !

Btp are you okay love? You must be pretty shaken up?

Where is everyone lately? Don't let the thread diiieee :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->