September Stars

It seems like I've never been away actually! It's reminded me that although I was dreading going back, I do love my job too! But still going to have at least until Christmas off when we move, maybe go back supply afterwards, depending on how our finances are!

Opti, I'm so glad it all went well. Congratulations. I wish you a long happy marriage. It goes by so quickly, I've been married to my lovely husband for 9 years next month, I am grateful everyday that dh and I are so compatible. Enjoy being a Mrs. Has anyone called you and asked for MRs... yet? That was such a surreal first for me lol!

Sorry I've been lax posting, I'm so wrapped up in my weight loss, I keep forgetting to pop in.xxx

Love it BTP love the picture too :thumbup: I have had that paddling pool but it's too small for tabs now and rosalie wont want to stay in it :dohh:

Yaay Louise sounds like it's going well?

I found it the funnies when you have to say 'my husband' :haha:

When's your birthday JC? Mine's the 6th!

Btp the room looks lovely.. and aww.. what a cute pic of Rosie! Cheeky monkey.

Love to you all x

For me its saying 'my husband' too, I still love saying it! It took me a while to get used to my name change and i would say its 3 years this year and i am comfy in my name.
I think dh likes saying 'wife' as well!!:hugs:

There is some fluff on the carpet today and i am itching to get the hover out!!:wacko:
I am going to focus today if they have anything, want paint for kitchen diner, and downstairs loo! I can't do any of it til i get back from holls but look forward to getting it all as nice as the lounge!

Food shop comes today, but after 3....it was cheaper! :haha:

Louise, glad work is going well, isn't supply paid better? :hugs:

Right mind a blank, got head full of washing, packing, chairs arriving, shop being delivered, paint etc!

Rosie pulling herself up on the tv cabinet, Sophie cut her eye brow on at 10 months doing that so better go and move her!

Back later xx:hugs:

Thank you all sooooooo much ladies!!! :happydance:

I haven't had chance to change my name yet on anything, gonna go to the bank today but it's all been a bit manic as we're packing. Although I did have to sign a letter for Emma for school and signed it my new name - that was odd!

We're off to cyprus for 11 nights, fly at 7.15 tomorrow morning. When we booked it we thought it was a good day flight. But now we've realised that as we live about 2 hours away from mancs airport and have to be there 2 hours early, we have to set off at 3am :dohh:

Also, i'm really regretting not getting the extra baggage allowance :dohh: we're soooo gonna go over - it's all the stuff Izzy needs!

Btp - the sofa looks gorgeous!

Emzy - If you wanna arrange the meet for july then that's fine, it's gotta be what's best for everyone and I don't want you changing it all on my account. i'll just have to come and visit you individually :flower:

Louise - I feel for you in the heat with a load of kids! I'm so glad I wasn't working yesterday. Hot weather + 30 sweaty teenagers is never a good thing.

Sorry for the lack of personals ladies, i've gotta dash - still gotta rework the cases and do a zillion things! If i'm not back on then i'll see you in 12 days! :D

Have a fantastic time Opti - Cyprus is gorgeous I have a friend out there in Aphrodite hills.

James was the hardest child to get to sleep last night with the heat his room was 27 and he was so sweaty. At least he could sit in the crèche today with the sitcom whilst I went to the gym.

Planning a lazy day today got fat club at 5.30 and want a shower and wash my hair at lunchtime. Might put James in my cellar room today as it's nice and cool

just a quicky.. anyone suffered from vertigo , room spinning, sickness.. ?? but not drunk..lol i had a couple of attacks before having paige, lasting mins, last night i had it for hours, couldnt walk, talk... got doctors in the morning but wondered if anyone else had it and knows what caused it x

Lady k - 10 years ago I used to suffer Vertigo where felt like the floor was wobbling, massive nausea, sweats. Mine was linked into my periods and hormone levels. The only thing would be to sleep and rest and then I would feel fine again. Went to a&e a couple of times where I would pass out but everything cane back fine. Then lots of bloods which showed hormone imbalance. This period I've had a touch if it but nothing like I used to.

Vertigo can also be linked to your ears have you had a bug or something recently? Lets us know What the doctor says ?

Thanks jelly, ill mention it to the doctor, never thought about that being a cause. I thought it couold be a ear infection, i have no other pain. I read in some cases there is no reason...i need there to be a reason !!! I had it once driving, i managed to still get home but fell out of the car and crawled to the front door... im worried it will come on when im driving with Paige in the car. x

BOO!!!!

I have tried to read but this storm has all shaken me up so I have only read a few pages but will try and catch up soon!!

We have a lovely new place - a big 2 bedroom apartment but it is on the 3rd floor!!!

I havent been able to upload pictures as we've got no internet, telly or phone line as Virgin don't work where we have moved to :(

Getting sky hopefully soon though so will be back on :)

Kimi has settled SOOOOO well in her new room...usually going from 9am til 6/7...although a few times she woke up at 5am then wanted to play!!!

I hope everyone is okay...any more updates on the Maidstone meet?? If people can facebook me details, I'll get them quicker than on here!!

xx

Lady K I had a friend that had Vertigo and there was no explanation for it, hope the Doctor sorts it for you.
YM great news that you and Kimi have settled in to your new place.
Ollie has his Pre 1 year development check on Thursday the HV is coming to my home after not visiting since Ollie was 6weeks old I actually think its a different lady coming. Has any of your LO'S had this yet if so what does it involve is it just how he is progressing?

Lady k hope you get it sorted could be an ear thing?

Opti have a great time xx

First bean I don't think they do that here ? I never hear from the health visitor !

Ym glad your settling in to your new home and that Kimi is settled x

I've been sewing painted cardboard fish onto a duvet cover today ! The things you do when working with kids !

The girls are having a nap , at the same time !!!! This doesn't happen often they are 10 months old today I've just realised too x

YM, glad your settled in quick, especially Kimi! xx:hugs:

Ladyk, not sure hun, not had anything like that myself, or really heard of it, I know migraines wipe me out and i cant see or hear or speak but that is disturbance type thing in the brain, and is like motion sickness and i can throw up if its a bad one.:nope: not nice xx:hugs: Hope the doc sorts it out xx

Rosie is a right pickle now she can crawl, she crawls over to me, scrambles up my leg to a stand then pulls the plug out the laptop:dohh: Its 'cuddle me or i disable the laptop!'

:hugs:

GG - happy 10 months !

Btp - JJ has found the laptop cable too but he's just cheeky

Found out today my friends song will be playing tomorrow night on Waterloo road it's a great song. Going to have to watch it now.

Evening!

Ladyk I have had labyrinthitis (sp?) Twice and that caused vertigo and travel sickness type feelings and balance problems. I had to take travel sickness tablets until it passed, its infamation of your inner ear and there isn't much you can do to get rid of it. Let us know how you got on.

Fb Holly had hers at 9 months. They just asked things about her sleep and eating routines, then put a small bit of blue tack on the table to see if shed use Pincer grip to pick it up. Then gave her a block to see if she passed from one hand to the other, then gave her another block to see if she banged them together. Then they just weighed her I think! X

I've had vertigo no idea what it was connected to I was just not able to move for days and that's what the doctor said it was :wacko: not a pleasant experience.

My birthday is the 2nd ;)

Oooooh Opti have an amaazzzzing time!! My driving licence and passport is still my old name :blush:

Lots of early July birthdays then!

Thanks for asking JC, it's going well although as it's part time I still haven't got into the swing of it yet. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->