September Stars

I know it is very quiet in here lately.
Selfish post Ollie had his pre 1 year check and he was great the HV was very impressed with him, he did everything she wanted him to do and more. He was weighed and is 20lb3oz and 73cm he is on the 50th centile.

Excellent news Firstbean ! I don't think our district has the one year check :-(

Aw dont they its the only check he has had since he was about 6 weeks old where the HV has visited the house.

I got offered a 8 month check but have to book it. I am not worried about Paige so have not bothered.

I am the walking dead at the moment, I got no sleep at all last night and had a 7am start at work... Grant wouldnt wake up for Paige !! For some reason she just wouldnt settle and i couldnt sleep between her crying.

I wont let this thread die, ill be posting about Paiges wedding and my grandchildren... i may be the only one posting then but ill be still here..... alone !!!

LOL I'll be here with you LadyK! I don't know why it's soooo quiet... where is everyone?! :cry:

Holly's been a mardy bum today and has just taken an hour of crying, cuddles and shushing to get her to go to bed. She's normally so good at bed time, goes off without a peep, but not tonight. She had a mega nappy explosion earlier as well so it's either dodgy tummy or teething! We'll she's gone quiet now but I can still hear her vigorously sucking her dummy so don't think she's properly asleep yet! lol

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night as me and Matt are going to see Transformers in 3d with our friends. My friend from antenatal classes is looking after Holly at her house. I'm not sure what to suggest to her about bed time though, as Holly's usually pretty zonked by 8/8.30-9 at the latest but we won't be back til 10ish. She said she will drop Holly off at home when we get back, so I don't know whether to tell her to put her down as normal (ie get her ready for bed and put her to bed after her bottle) or to just try and keep her up until we get back, or she'll have to wake her to put her in the car... what do you think??

Starting my new job on Monday. Excited and nervous all at once! I feel funny that I will miss dinner and bedtime with Holly but also glad that I will get to spend all day and weekends with her too. I'm also looking forward to meeting some new people who aren't baby related if you know what I mean! I was chatting to Amy earlier and she said she was enjoying the job and they told her there is a possibility of it being extended beyond March, they are just waiting for the budget to be confirmed but the work is there to be done, so finger's crossed. Drea, any news from your interview yet?? Funny that 3 of us went for the same job in different areas!

xx

Is this the thread I hear is dying?? :haha:

Hi Ladies!!! How have you all been!??:flower:

Emma! Just read about your new job! what will you be doing hun!?
I don't blame you for being nervous but I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!
xo

Very jealous of your cinema night Emzy, although as it's my birthday on Wednesday I've asked for a meal at the Hand and Flowers in Marlow so my Mum is going to babysit. It's an early sitting so we should be back before Harry wakes for his 'dream' feed but I'm still nervous as it's our first evening out together without him.

Great news that you can still come to the meet. If anyone near the south part of the M25 needs a lift, let me know.

BTP, hope you are ok. Let us know. xx

I can't believe how young some of you ladies are!! Blob... I thought you were my age (I think I'm 32 next week... can't believe I've lost track!!) I guess it's cause you are so wise sounding!!

GG how did the girls like the beech? It's hard being apart from them isn't it? When I go off selling I really miss Harry especially if I know he cried when being dropped off at nursery.

Things are still crazily busy for me with my new job (which reminds me.. Good luck for next week Emzy!), jewellery, house hunting/selling and looking after an exceptionally clingy boy. Phew..

xxx

Thank you MamaB and Fishy! MamaB I will be working for HMRC which is basically the Tax Office here. I'll be doing admin stuff and from what I can gather it is updating information onto new systems. Fellow September Star Amy has just got the same job for an office in a different part of the country and she said she's enjoying it!

Fishy glad your new job is going well! Everything sounds hectic, have you had much interest in your house? I LOVED the pics of it. I'd buy it!!

Oh and enjoy your meal Fishy! It'll sounds great. I've been out a few times leaving Holly with close friends for a couple of hours, but this is the first time she will be at someone elses house at bed time and I'm not sure what to tell her to do! Lol I'm sure she'll manage, her baby is only 9 days younger than Holly!

Hey there, i heard on the facebook page the thread is starting to suffer, thought i'd give a little pop in and see how everyone is doing!

Emzy - I'd get Holly ready for bed so if she does fall asleep it's unlikely she will fully wake up. I haven't done it personally but know my sil with three kids gets them all ready for bed etc to then drive home from the in laws. Hope you enjoy the film ..... I really want to go to the cinema to see "bridesmaids".

:hi: Mamabird long time no see in this thread ! How is gorgeous Peyton doing ?

F&C - your making me jealous with your meal out..... Dh rang from work yesterday and asked if I had anything planned for my birthday I said no (excited what might he suggest) ............. Wasn't expecting this ............ Oh you don't mind ne organising a night out with the boys to wet the baby's head !!! :rofl: our son is nearly 9 months and he wants to pick my birthday to go out and celebrate. I really think my dh is an idiot, how we ever got together and married I don't know as he defiantly doesn't know how to sweep me off my feet lol ..... He's now changed it to the following weekend. I warn you now he better organise something for our 10 year anniversary in August otherwise there will be trouble ;-)

Well today I can finally fit back into some of my pre pregnancy clothes and just need to lose a few more pounds before I can fit into my gorgeous monsoon dresses which I bought the week before I fell pregnant. I'm now not worried about going back to work as I've got nice clothes to wear hopefully.

F&C - how's Harry now with his solids has he improved any?

We have had one viewing and another is booked for Saturday. Although the first one went really well to the point where they said they would definitely come back for a second viewing, after driving their sports car off the drop by the side of our drive, they have since changed their minds!

aw nice to see some old names coming back! Hi krakir, how are you doing? x

Jc, that's awful! I'm glad he didn't go ahead and arrange a night out with the boys! I would just tell him what you want. That's what I did. And thanks for asking about Harry. He eats really well at nursery but still prefers boob if I am about :s

OMG Jelly I'd be so mad if Matt suggested that!! Men! lol

Fishy oh no!! Did they damage their car?

We have had one viewing and another is booked for Saturday. Although the first one went really well to the point where they said they would definitely come back for a second viewing, after driving their sports car off the drop by the side of our drive, they have since changed their minds!

I saw that on FB, is your drive awkward? Our house us an old Georgian ragstone terrace and because the house was built 1880 our curbs are really steep. However no one has a drive in our road , I so look forward to the day we move and have a drive rather than sometimes having to park 4 streets from home, especially now we have JJ

FC think I will tell him what I want. He's generally good it's just sometimes he can get it sooooo wrong. Lucky I love him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->