September Stars

Good luck for today GG!

And yey to having your room back Sarah!

You'll never guess what my dh just caught my son playing with. It's totally gross and has completely freaked me out. A dead rat. Ughh. Our cats never usually bring stuff in so it was a complete surprise. Thankfully my dh caught him before it went in his mouth.

Ughh

A dead rat :shock: :sick:

Tabs tried to pick up a dead mouse at the stables urgh!!

Fishy - I think I would of felt sick too, lucky dh found him eeeekkkk

Blob - hilarious on the wedding and wearing trackkies ! Happy Birthday hope you have a good day xx

Sarah - congrats on getting your room back hope the boys slept well!

:lol: I was so so confused why I was getting all these notifications until I remembered it was my birthday :dohh:

Just popping in very quickly, getting everything done for the holiday, and its going to rain every day while we are there. I almost was in tears, my dad will not be happy as its my fault we didn't go to spain instead.

BTP, let me know if you are ok to meet up next sunday (it looks like its going to rain on sunday too so let me know somewhere close by indoors or we can just take a chance, im glad Rosie is ok, must have been terrifying... give her huge hug from me xx

Oh speaking of meeting up, we are off to the lakes in August if that's near any of you northerners? X

Hope they have the forecast wrong lady k. Are you going with your parents too? Friend of mine loves going to Butlins which one you going to?

JJ was all snotty last night and then had watery eyes today and sneezing. Problem is I don't know if it's a cold or hayfever as the watery eyes could be explained by dh wiping 10 tons of suncream on jjs face this morning before we went out. Been shopping couldn't decide on town or bluewater but just walked into town in the end. Dh has bought me perfume for my birthday delicious .

Jelly i have 3 stone to loose to get to my pre pregnancy size :nope:
i am still in my maternity things :blush: though i have bought some "normal" clothes today but i have never been this size & not been preggers but me & the OH have vowed to go to the gym & start getting ourselves fit again :thumbup:

Becs pleased to hear you have had a few good days :hugs: thats fab that you are now waiting on an address!! fx it wont be much longer for you to move!

Asher Ollie loves Mr Blooms nursery! oooo pictures please :winkwink:
yay for joining the Wii gang, we love our Wii such fun!!

F&C :sick: i think i would of been freaked out too

F&C by the "lakes" do you mean lake district? (sorry if than sounds num it has been a very long day) thats just ova a 2hrs drive away from me :thumbup:

Well i'm off to a christening tomorrow so have been shopping for something to wear, complete nightmare!! my boobs are still huge! so find it so hard to get dreses to fit grrr must loose weight so they shrink! people who want huge boobs please take mine, i hate them!!!!

accessorize have a half price sale on, i got some preety pink shoes & accessories which is nice, i usually buy for Bethany (yeah lets just for get that i bought her another hat :winkwink: )

well i hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :kiss:

Fishy - I chose Donna Karen delicious blossom I think it was called. I now take back everything I said about DH couple of days ago he did it to wind me up ....... He's actually organised my friend to babysit and us taking me to a posh restaurant in a nearby village for dinner on the Wednesday night. He said he was going to surprise me on the morning but knew I'd rather know so I can organise what to wear etc. I've wanted to go to this restaurant the past couple of years, he's even got us taxis :)

Daisybell - I love acessorize and monsoon xxxx lush

I'm still in maternity clothes too :haha: Seriously though i lost all my baby weight from Tyler before falling pregnant with this one because my weight on my pregnancy notes is exactly the same as it was with tyler at my booking in appointment but i havent lost the baby weight from having Jayden yet! Gunna have some serious dieting to do after this one! Before i found out i was pregnant i had about 2 stone to lose but i havent weighed myself through pregnancy.

I used to love the wii especially wii fit but since we got the xbox kinect we havent used it. Jayden uses the wii for playing mariokart and a sonic racing game he has but for adults i think the kinect is loads better although it takes some getting used to. Highly recomend dance central on the kinect for losing weight though thats how i lost tylers baby weight lol

Hi Ladies!!

It's so nice reading and catching up with you all again! Why did I ever leave?:dohh: I think I just found it very hard to juggle everything after having Peyton...it took me a long while to readjust...but things have been smoother the last 4-5 months! :thumbup:

Boony!! I just saw you're pregnant again! Congrats!! Do you know the sex?

Ann...SOOOOO gross about H and the dead rat. Thank goodness D caught him before he put it in his mouth :sick:

Sarah: Happy Birthday!!! I already said it on FB but still. Hope you're having a fab day!!

Sarah: So happy Simon and Tobe are doing good bunking together! :thumbup: Now you and hubby can do all the "celebrating" you want in your newly Adult-only room! :haha:

Sorry ladies forgot everything else! Not used to having so many stories in a thread:blush:

I'm sorry I've been AWOL today just getting all the stuff together for the christening tomorrow I'm so emotional and excited and nervous be back tomorrow night when it all over , love to all xx

Mamabird thanks and we are having a girl

Gg enjoy your day tomorrow

Quick hi!
GG - have a great day tomorrow!
Happy Birthday, Blobby! :cake:

Gorgeous day here - we spent thre hours down at this lovely old wading park - just full of excited kids - summer is finally here!! Now we are home for a "nap". Which today means both boys in their beds making as much noise as possible and laughing themselves silly. :dohh: Last night wasn't too bad for sleep. Fingers crossed this continues....

Evening ladies!!

It's been busier in here today!! Yay!

Mamabird, it's good to see you back, Daisybell too!! All the ladies in fact!

Oooh Fishy, not good about the dead "varmint" as my Jack would call it! Yuk!

Jelly, your hubby is so thoughtful, how nice of him to have all that organised for you. Lovely! x

Hope you've enjoyed your b'day Blob? x

GG, enjoy the girls' big day tomorrow, hope all goes smoothly for you all, can't wait to see some piccies.

Busy day here today. We had a kids party at "Bizzy Bouncers", a play place which is inflatables only, all the boys had a ball. Then came back and went BBQ shopping with mum for tomorrow. Came back to DH saying he felt sick and thinks he has a bug, so left him in bed and took all the boys to the park with their bikes to meet some friends. Sam was so tired that he fell asleep in the bath, as some of you may have seen on my FB!! Bless him. He did wake up to get dressed and have his bottle, but it was so funny him fast asleep in the bathseat!!

So, hope all are well tonight. I am enjoying a well earned bottle of San Miguel, possibly followed by a drop of the red stuff. Chinese takeaway is keeping warm in the oven. Hubby is lying on sofa watching telly and being jealous that I'm hungry!

Yep Daisybell I meant the lake district. 2 hours seems quite far but if you fancy a meet it would be great to see you!

Oh JC I'm so relieved that your dh was pulling your leg! Your treat sounds amazing! Let us know what it was like.

GG how'd it go?

Night y'all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"