September Stars

he is very miserable and barely slept last night, also pulled his feeding tube out so he didnt have much milk through the night either. Wont drink milk only water but he has spots in his mouth too! X

Aw poor James Chicken pox are the worst. Hope he gets better soon LBB

Hi All, I am back online using a dongle for the time being!
The move went well and we are settled in nicely and enjoying the garden lots!
Riley is loving the outside space but the flowers and ornaments are a target for the little monkey! He has pulled off my fuschia buds and broken two ornaments already!!

Mark and I are still TTC but my last AF has been here for 2 1/2 weeks so I will be off to the doctors to sort it out and take clomid again once Riley has stopped BF which dosen't seem likely! But for now we are just crossing our fingers for another BFP soon!

Uni is nearly finished (mid August) but I did get a first for my dissertation which I was so pleased about! :thumbup:

Sorry about the lack of personals but I have had to skim read the last pages from being offline but I can now get my daily dose of B&B again!

I hope all you ladies are well and enjoying what is left of the sunshine this week. Take care and I'll post again soon. xx

Loving the now and then pics, I'll try and get on my laptop and do the same.

Teeny - so glad the move went well. Excellent result on the dissertation!

Lbb - maybe James will sleep abit more today bless him

I can't believe how many of the September mamas are TTC again or already pregnant!! So exciting for you ladies! We still haven't decided if one is our max? If and when we do have another, it won't be for at least 3 years.

I hope James feels better soon. :hugs:

It's crazy how much all of our babies have changed!!

:wave: Boony i don't think ive congratulated on your new pregnancy, so congratulations :flower: aww little girly, how far along are you now??

F&C i was talking about going with Ollie to OH he thinks it would be "too far & i havent took traffic into consideration" sounded like he is trying to talk me out of it? but i think he maybe right? it's 89.4mils away.

I really wanted to go to the stockport meet but thats 134.2mils away :nope:

you all need to come further up north :winkwink: us northerners don't bite! ive not watched that Geordie Shore but my friends say it's given us us northerners a bad name & from the look of the cast i can see why :haha:

LadyK nice to know i'm not the only one :winkwink: it took me nearly 4yrs to loose the baby weight that i gained from being pregnant with my daughter, then we decided to become pregnant again, so i guess it's going to take another 4yrs to loose this weight :dohh:

Emzy OMG!! Holly looks like a different baby! she is sooo gorgeous!
btw how did today go??

GG sounds like the christening was just perfect, carnt wait to see some pic's of the girls x

Mamabird & fistbean gorgeous pics!!

LBB poor James :hugs: how he is better real soon xxx

:wave: teenyweeny

Our friends christening was fab, we all had a fantastic day. Me & OH got sunburnt :dohh: that will teach us to use a low factor, next time we are going to use Ollies suncream factor 50+ :thumbup: coz man my back is sore today!

Had the worst nights sleep eva last night Ollie refused to go back to sleep he was awake from 9.45pm untill 1.30am :shrug: fx'd for a better night tonight xxxx

yes the pox was going around at work genies. Thanks everyone x

the hotel we found to stay in when we go to Manchester on Wednesday have changed their prices as there is a Neil bloody diamond concert on so now you can only stay 2 night for over £300! Big increase from £68! Cheeky sods! X

Awww lbb poor James but he does look so happy ;) And what cheeky beggars :shock:

Brigitte wow!! She has changed looooaaaaddddsssss :cloud9: so pretty.

Gorgeous FB :thumbup:

I need to take photos of Rosalie, or need to upload some.... Today she totally surprised me by getting on Tabs trampoline and standing up and bouncing :lol:

Haha! Thanks Sarah :hugs:

And I agree you need to upload pics of Rosie so we can see how much she's changed as well!!

P.S. I'm amazed she stood up and bounced!! :shock:

my maternity leave is up in 1 week, tbh i'm abit apprehensive about returning, while i was pregnant i was discriminated against by two members of staff, one was my team leader :nope:

my Risk assessment stated i was not to use the ladders as due to how far along my pregnancy was (30 weeks) & my size, it was deemed too dangerous (our ladders are 10ft long & you have to go onto the last step to reach the stock on the highest shelf)

other members of staff where to get the boxes which i could not reach from the ground.

one shift i was on with just these two members of staff & the both point blank refused to get any boxes that i couldnt reach & said "I had to go up the ladders & get them myself" & they "didnt care that i was pregnant" :cry:

even though i pointed out that was a breech of my risk assessment they said "we dont care" when my boss found out she did nothing & said "you only have a few weeks left" and it was "her fault" she said for "not explaining it properly to the staff"

since going on ML they havnt even called to congratulate me & ive been there nearly 4yrs, ive been in the shop twice but each time the team leader was in so i didnt stay long.

the more i think about it i should of reported it to head office but i was so upset & stressed over it all i just wanted to go on maternity leave & forget about it.

Sorry ive just bored you all to death havent i???? can u tell its the 1st time ive spoken about it to anyone other than OH & PIL's xxx

Daisybell :hugs: it's hard enough thinking about going back to work without all those shenanigans . Maybe once your back it will clear the air? They were totally irresponsible and out of line but unfortunately I don't think you'd gain anything now by reporting it to head office now. I hate inconsiderate people :hugs:

Emzy - how did your first night at work go? Hope your not too tired this morning.

Blob - wow on the trampolining go Rosalie !!

I've a friend coming over today with her 8 week old boy I've met him before and he seemed so tiny hoping JJ will be gentle with him today . Well JJ can now sit from crawling which is making things alot easier rather than constantly having to sit him up. Also put the stairgate up at the bottom of the stairs, haven't done the top of stairs yet as he's only ever in his cot and carried downstairs as we change him downstairs anyway. Think we will put it up when he's more mobile. My friends baby has started walking at 13 months so I'm using that as a rough time JJ will be walking around .

Daisy maybe your boss would take things more seriously if you explain that the actions of your colleagues were paramount to bullying and that if it continues when you return it may result in you having to leave which is constructive dismissal. Hopefully that would get their attention as you can sue them for that. You could also mention that forcing you to go up the ladder could have resulted in an injury which could have harmed the baby also the treatment you received caused stress and high blood pressure which again could have harmed the baby. They are lucky nothing happened. Put it in writing so that it's recorded and cc the head office. The way you were treated is completely unacceptable and you need to put a stop to it happening again. Good luck hun x

Emzy we are going up to the lakes in the second week of August. It would be great to see you (again!). Don't worry Daisy that does sound a bit far!

Glad the christening went well GG!

Loving the pics x

Teeny forgot to say :wohoo: on your fantastic result :flower:

Daisy I agree with F&C :hugs: that's awful to have to go back to :hugs:

Will post the photos on fb of her bouncing, it's funny how much faster they grasp things with elder siblings? Rosalie drinks from straws and any type of cup which was un heard of with tabs, she puts washing on the line, she copies everything she sees tab doing :wacko:

Daisy, I think F&C made a fantastic point! It sucks that you were treated that way. :( I can't imagine anyone wanting a pregnant women to climb up a 10ft ladder?? 30 weeks or 10 weeks? :hugs:

Blob isn't it cute seeing these little people drinking from straws!? lol Peyton started drinking from a straw at around 6 months and I couldn't believe it, I thought it was so cute!

So we had a horrible morning here. Peyton woke up for the first time at 5:45 so I went to get her to nurse her only to discover she was soaked :( I had to change her and change her bed. *sign* It's happened a bunch of times in the last few weeks...I don't know what's going on with my cloth? but today I think I am buying disposables for at night...I can't handle any more wet beds.

Thank you everyone, the day it happened my boss was out shopping (day off) & the team leader called her & she came into work.
i told her everything they said to me & said how i could of fallen off if i went up the ladders ect she just said it's "all her fault for not explaining clearly to the staff members what i couldnt do" ect
but it was bullshit coz other staff members during the week had no probs with getting me boxes from the top shelf & the assistant manager told everyone in front of me that they needed to get me anything that was too high as i was not allowed to use the ladders.

Well i bit the bullet & went into work today, we have a new manager (i knew my old manager was leaving to cover mat leave last august at another store but she was supossed to be back now, i guess she isnt coming back??)
i found out our assistant manager has gone too but sadly the team leader & the other staff member are still working there :nope: they were both off today so i didnt see them.

The new boss seems nice & she is going to call me tomorrow to confirm she has contacted HR about my return, (i have loads of paper work i need to fill in)
i wondering if i should tell her what happened????? just so she knows.
since i dont think my old boss would of told her.

Jelly i wish Ollie was less mobile :haha: he has taken a few steps by himself
unaided :happydance: (he can walk with his walker) but that was over 1 week ago & he hasnt done it since :dohh: but he is a climber my word we have to have eyes in the back,front & side of our heads :wacko:

my daughter walked at 14months, i thought ollie would walk around then but looks like he will be off before he is 1yr old, where has my :baby: gone??

Daisy no harm in telling her what happened at least it's recorded then incase theres any problems hopefully your return to work will go smoothly x

Jelly my friends baby walked at 9 months ! Scary how they find there different ways !

Blob rosalie and tabs must be so cute together :)

Fishy how's your nights going? Any better?

Mama peyton is so cute in your pics !!

I always had 1 awake today so didn't get much done Tuesday's are my housework day now ! They have been kind and both gone to bed early so early wake up for me then :)

Layla has started playing a game where she hides her face in a muslin and I say where's Layla and she comes out smiling she dies it over and over again it's so cute her first proper game !

Teeny I agree, a fantastic result!

GG thanks for asking. He's still waking regularly but at least he's going back down after a quick feed now. He seems to now not go longer than 3 hours at night which is very tiring.

I am off to the Hand and Flowers tomorrow evening for my first night out with my dh since Harry was born! Both excited and scared! X

I'm not sure when Rosalie will walk I imagine around 1 though :)

A baby at baby group is walking at 9 months and he's awesome at it now he's 10 months... He doesn't look that young though :wacko:

Mental to think we're about to all organise 1st birthdays :shock: remember this time last year some of us were about to give birth :cry:

What's everyones plans for birthdays????? :cake: :cake:

The hand and flowers?? Am I missing something? Is this a pub???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->