September Stars

Fishy - I should of realised, he's really sneaky. When we discussed getting married etc he said not this year next - so I thought ok wait a year for a proposal. He surprised me a month later with booking a hotel/meal that i said i wanted to try couple of years previous and proposing he'd already had the ring for months before and had even been to see my parents. I was clueless.... He likes to take me completely off the scent so to speak.

Jelly- We are going to the minehead one.. all i can say is thank god we didnt book a cottage, at least there are and have things inside to do. x

Daisybell- I am also wearing my maternity trousers too, i have two stone to lose and its not going well !! i lost 3 stone from my baby weight after having Jake (12 years that took) and then a year later i was pregnant again x

Mamabird- nice to see you back on here honey... x

Wow JC what a sneaky monkey!

Well I am up for the day after going to Harry 4 times last night, plus my husband did 2. I am totally broken. I am so in need of an unbroken night's sleep.

I'm here.... but I have a VERY poorly baby again....this time not keeping her formula down at all :( she's refusing food and will only drink juice so I'm going to get her into the emergency doc tomorrow and see what he says!!

But moving has gone fabulous... I will upload pictures as soon as I get my internet installed :)

I hope everyone is okay!!!

x

When you going to the lakes?? We just drove 1000 miles in 3 days :haha:

Oooh how were the christenings?? I have one next weekend :thumbup:

Jelly thats fabby!!!!! Wooohoooo bet you have a great time!!!! What a sneaky OH you have ;)

Yip had an ok birthday didn't really do anything but since it was a nice day we sat in a beer garden and had lunch was gorgeous got a nice tan too :haha:

Awww YM :hugs: poor little girl.

hey everyone, had a really busy week at work then Friday James came down with the pox it was actually Wednesday i think cos he had one spot on his scalp which he had scratched so wasnt sure, so i now have a week off work bloody great! Df is having his eyes lasered this week so we will be in Manchester picadilly wed/Thurs if anyone nearby fancies a mini meet!? Chicken pox party maybe? Lol no he wont be contagious by then!

I was 32 in April which makes me one of the older star mummys i think, but your as young as the man you feel so that makes me 29! Haha x

hope the weddings/christenings/pregnancies are going or gone well x

cant remember anything else erm... Nope mind is blank! X

Hi girlies!

Yay this thread is busy again!! I knew it wouldn't die :)

We went to my netmums friends babies naming day today and it was lovely! Although I have to say, the actual ceremony part was really short, about 10 minutes and knowing what she paid for the celebrant, I'd have thought they'd have made more of it! But nevertheless it was a lovely day.

Fishy where in the lakes are you going? We're not too far? You'll be sick of the site of me though ha ha! And yuk about the rat!! My cat keeps bringing mice and rats as presents as well bluurrghh!

hmmm what else, trying to remember...

Genies how was the christening?

Those losing weight, I also have 3-4 stone to lose, but I am back to just under my pre preg weight. I just had it all to lose before hand!

YM how is Kimi now?

We were up a million times in the night as well. I think she is teething (I always seem to think that but she never gets any more teeth!) as she has been drooling for england and screaming and whining loads. She's been a bit off her food as well and crying when eating, which isn't like her. She just kept crying in the night and didn't properly settle until about 4am, then she slept til 11am! So it's thrown everything out today, she had lunch for breakfast, then some buffet at the naming day, then I gave her 1/2 a jar when we got in just to see if she would want any more food and she had a bit. She went to bed at 9 and fell asleep at just gone half past, so we'll see what tonight brings.

I'm getting nervous now, as I start my new job tomorrow evening!! I'm excited and nervous all in one. I am really looking forward to getting back into a job, doing something other than baby stuff, but I am also a bit apprehensive as it's been a year to the day since I stopped work for Maternity leave! I'm worried that I am going to be really tired in the daytime as I won't be getting home until about 11.30pm every evening. At the moment it's not too much of a problem as Matt is here, so he can get up with Holly in the mornings, but when we goes back to work I think I'll be shattered! I suppose I'll get used to it!

x

Just seen in Baby Club there is a thread posting then and now photos and I thought it would be a lovely idea for us too :) Here is Holly at 10 days old and Holly today, at 10.5 months old. I can't believe how much she has changed :cloud9:

45762_10150269864285473_743965472_14427774_3847065_n.jpg

261449_10150707443880473_743965472_19467627_1858323_n.jpg

good luck for tomorrow emzy love the pic cant post mine right now as im on my mobile :( x

i was only thinking about holly today as i suddenly realised she will be 1 next month! Where has the time gone? X

Does anyone know what the Britannia hotel is like? X

Emzy - good luck for tomorrow once you get the first night out the way you'll love it ! Dh and I tonight have been talking about going back to work I go back 8 weeks tomorrow and it fills me dread. Really wish I could of taken my full maternity leave as I would of been home for an extra month but as dh is soon to be losing his job we couldn't risk not having any money coming in.

Gorgeous pics of Holly, can't believe how much she's changed. I was looking at my bump pics this morning thinking back to this time last year.

Lbb - how is James now? Is he gaining weight now without the nightly feeding tube?

Hi all thankyou for your well wishes the christening was really lovely my girls looked beautiful the vicar was great we had plenty of food and the cake was perfect and my friends and family have Facebook status that they had good days ! The girls got some lovely little presents to, it was just great :) I'm so tired now could do without work tomorrow !

Lovely idea emz I'll do then and now pics when on pc not phone x
Good luck with the job you be fine x
Ym hope Kimi is okay ? X

I'm so sorry I've forgotten the rest , so tired x

thanks for asking jelly but he had to go back on it as he lost 12oz :( but im glad in a way cos he wont take milk at the mo think its to do with the pox so i can just pop it down his tube! X

GG - sounds like you had a great day can't wait to see some pics!

Lbb - poor James hope he feels better soon, he always looks happy in his photos

Oh god dh is making me watch a jazz dancing film, it's was ok for ten minutes now I'm bored! Zzzzzzzzzzzz

he is generally a very happy smiley little boy! Thank you x
iv just come up to bed im shattered James has had me up with his pox and high temps yesterday it was 40.1! So Goodnight ladies x x

Hi Ladies!!

Emma, good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you'll have a great day back. Fingers crossed Holly lets you sleep tonight! btw...I can't believe our girls will be 1 next month! :shock:

Hugs to the poorly babies :(

I thin kthe Then and now is a brilliant idea! Here are pictures of Peyton
The first is a week old and the second is almost 10.5 months

P.S. How did I end up with a blonde hair, blue eyed baby??:haha:

Attachments

• CIMG4622.jpg
    CIMG4622.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Good Luck starting your new job Emzy. And Holly has changed so much she is so cute.
LBB- Hope James is doing okay apart from getting the pox.
GG- Glad you and your girls had a great day at their christening.
And I cant believe some of our stars will be 1 next month it feels weird saying it cant believe how fast this year has gone. We have had a lovely weekend just me Ollie and OH we have spent most of it in the garden having BBQ's and Ollie has been in the paddling pool. Hope you all had great weekends and made the most of the nice weather.
The first picture is of Ollie at 1week old and thhe next is of him showing how big he is at 10month he has changed so much

Attachments

• ollie 1 week.jpg
    ollie 1 week.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ollie 10month.jpg
    ollie 10month.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
Fb lovely pics !

Lbb how is James today? Is the pox stopping him from sleeping? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.