September Stars

Olivia is proper walking. She has been for about 3 weeks now and was 10 months on Sunday. Will upload a video tomorrow - in fact at some points I actually think she runs. Its bloody hard work and just looks so odd as she so tiny still !!!

Is she the only one walking ? Can anyone else share my pain !!? I never seem to have any time to myself and she still a nightmare for sleeping both night and day - Grrrrrr.

Hope everyone is ok. Lovely to see some old faces back again. Will be back for proper catch up tomorrow and will do video aswell. xx

Think she's the only one proper walking? As far as I know...clever girly

Argh 1step forward 2steps back with sleeping :hissy:

James Does that game too genies it is so cute! James is very interested in mirrors and is fully aware of how they work...if he is facing a mirror and someone enters the room he looks at their reflection smiles and then turns to find them the lil monkey! X

Daisybell thats awful how you were treated i would approach your new boss and explain the situation and just you wanted to make her aware of what had gone on x

Laura look forawrd to seeing the video tomorrow

GG - will have to check out FB for pics of the christening..... Latkes game sounds really cute. James has only just understood waving this past week.

Fishy - enjoy your meal tomorrow and have a lovely birthday. I'm also nervous having our meal tomorrow as JJ has decided to keep waking up tonight crying, he's normally so good too but think it's the heat and having a runny nose

Hi girls

Just a quick one as on my way home from work. The jobs going well and Im enjoying it but I feel awful as both days holly has cried from the min I leave til the min she goes to sleep, even though she's with her dad. I'm so upset, I feel like such a crap mum as she must think I've abandoned her :cry: mummies that have gone back to work, please tell me it gets easier as right this second I feel like I never want to go back. I don't know how I'm gonna go out tomorrow knowing she will be sad thinking ive left her :-( x

Emzy I haven't gone back to work yet do can't say personally but maybe she's just testing the waters so to speak ? Glad to hear the jobs going well and you are definitely not a bad mum :hugs:

Hi all, sorry for being so AWOL but balancing work with spending time with lilia is leaving me so tired! Plus dh had a heavy weekend with reunions and foo fighters VIP tickets etc! I have been reading but can't reply now as I have to set off to work in 15 mins... I think the worst part is the hour commute there and back, it's tiring plus it should be tome spent with lilia!!! Still, am enjoying it mostly and only 11 school days left!

Love to all mummies and babies, please forgive me for being rubbish!!

Blob it's a restaurant near us which is regularly on the great British menu. The food is amazing.

Emzy big hugs. It's incredibly hard when you know they cry when you go to work. It doesn't take long though for it to become routine and therefore the norm so hopefully she will settle soon. Harry has been bonding more with my dh since I have been working which is lovely. I keep reminding myself that it's easier to get them used to us being away before the age of one. Hang in there chick x

Catch up time !!

F&C - Have a lovely birthday and enjoy your meal this evening. xx

LBB - How cute with the mirror - How is James doing with the pox?

Louise - Glad work is going ok - not long left until the holidays. It must be hard though being away from Lilia when its been just you two for such a long time. xx

Emzy - Your not a bad mum. Dont think that. Its just the change in routine and she will get used to it. Your job sounds ideal and so much better than being away from her in the day. xx

Daisybell - Thats rubbish about your work - I think I would talk it through with your new manager - even just so that shes aware of the fact your nervous about returning back to work because of it. xx

Blob - Its funny what you say about babies wanting to keep up with siblings. I spend every day with my nieces (5 years old, 3 years old and 6 months) and I am sure Olivia is only walking as she wants to be where ever the older two are. Bless Rosalie bouncing away !!

Mamabird - Go Peyton drinking with a straw - I struggle getting Olivia to drink properly from anything other than a bottle. We use a TT explorer but she wont drink alot from that :wacko:

GG - That must be so hard with having one awake all day - Id never be able to get anything done. I dont envy you when their both walking/crawling. They'll be racing each other around the house ! xx

Teeny - Can I ask why you take Clomid ? I have PCOS and have been thinking about asking for it to help in TTC2 but need to do a little bit more research 1st I think. I assume you cant take it whilst BFing and Olivia still feeds quite abit so just leaving it to nature at the moment aswell. xx

BTP - How you doing hun ?? xx

Hope everyone else is well. Ive had no laptop or phone for the last week but laptop finally repaired and new iphone purchased = Happy days !!! x

Emzy :hugs: i'm sure it will get easier atm it's just all new to her & she wont know what is going on, dont feel like a bad mum :hugs: coz your not!

:wave: Lousie :hugs: it does sound dlike you are one busy mummy, yay to the only 11days of school left, man thats flew ova??

Happy Birthday Fishy, hope you have a lovely meal :flower:

wow go Olivia!!!! she is soooo clever! laura i can see how she must keep you on your toes,she is really quick!!
Blob i think your right Olivia is the 1st proper walker? Ollie has taken a few steps on his own before but thats it, he can walk with him walker but that is cheating a little :lol:

Ive slept onit, yes ollie only woke up once last night! woohoo! after a week of waking up & refusing to go back to sleep, fx'd he is back to his once a night wake up, not going to dream that he may sleep through :haha:

i have decided i will mention it to the new boss when she calls otherwise when i go back it is just going to play on my mind ever time i see them, least if she knows she can make sure nothing further happens.

right i'm off to spend my 80p win on the euromillions :happydance: xxxx

Laura she is sooooo gooooooood :D how clever!!!

Yea rosalie can take steps and stand but she's not ready to walk yet :haha: must be so cute to see :cloud9: do they even do shoes that small??

Thanks girls - I think its cute but she does look 2 small to be walking !!

Laura she is sooooo gooooooood :D how clever!!!

Yea rosalie can take steps and stand but she's not ready to walk yet :haha: must be so cute to see :cloud9: do they even do shoes that small??

Ive brought her some shoes from Clarks (Shes a 2 1/2e) She has very slim long feet but tbh I rarely put her in them unless were going out somewhere nice. x

Laura fantastic video, cleaver girl she walks so well ! How did you get diagnosed with PCOS ?

Louise - not long now, hope school goes quickly

GG - have you any pics from the christening?

I'm off to my birthday meal this evening, going to feel really strange to get dressed up and wearing a dress for a change!

Laura fantastic video, cleaver girl she walks so well ! How did you get diagnosed with PCOS ?

Enjoy your meal Jelly !

I was diagnosed when I was 17 - I kept putting weight on and no diet in the world would shift it. I would go from having one period a year to having a period for 5 months at its worst :cry: (That hurt), blood test came back irregular so after a long time I managed to convince them to do an internal ultrasound and both my ovaries were covered in cysts. When I was first diagnosed it was pretty unheard of but it seems pretty common now. I struggle massively with my weight and had a gastric band fitted 2 years ago. Lost loads of weight, stopped my metformin (for the pcos) and decided to stop trying for a baby. A few months later we found out about Olivia ! As soon as I stop BFing Olivia I will have my band readjusted as I am just piling on the weight again. Its a vicious circle and unfortunately PCOS isnt curable only manageable. Hope that helps hun. xx

Laura - OMG!! That is amazing!!!!! Clever girl Olivia :)

I have been ill over the past few days with a virus...kimi caught it...then OH...then me :( It's just been vicious and completely knocked us off our feet for a few days but we seem to be back to normal now so resuming with the routine!!

Kimi is feeding so well... she loves her morning cereal...usually banana porridge but anything goes well... then lunchtime we're not too bothered....by dinner time we're demolishing a jar! I know I panicked about her not eating and now I feel so silly...she's doing fabulous...she has dropped down to 3 bottles a day and we've introduced a beaker... we're doing okay with it...hoping to convince my 2 year old niece to do the same and have a beaker and not a bottle!!!

I should have internet in 10 days 'apparently' so I will be away for a bit longer but dont forget about me!!!!

I'm also SUPER DUPER excited for the maidstone meet :) I will be the waddling one eating the cake :D

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Big hugs to EVERYONE!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back