September Stars

Hey guys I'm on holiday from hell !! Car lost power on the motor way up here and we had to keep stopping... 5 hours it took us and poor P cried through 2 hours of it. It's rained everyday and it got so wet my phone was broken for 2 days and had to prey it would dry out. The two days which was meant to be dry is now due rain and Jake is doing my head in... Paige is not liking the change in routine and the seagulls wake her through the night...
But on a good note it is beautiful here and plan some really good trips, just wish it was better weather...and Jake would be quite and not moan !!!
Afraid I have not had a good read and so no personals apart from
Daisybell- I know exactly what ur going through... I can't give details on here but I have been moaning about my work...x

Lady K - sorry it's been a nightmare, hopefully you will have a better day tomorrow

Laura - thanks for the info. I was wondering as when I had an early scan with JJ the private clinic found cysts on one of my ovaries and now my cycles after 10 years on the pill are all over the place cd52 cd64 cd96 last period lasted 9 days vs usual 4 days

My meal this evening was gorgeous I had 4 courses oops diet was forgotten :)
Appetiser - leek and potato soup
Starter - carrot and coriander soup
Main chicken with mushroom mousse
Dessert trio of raspberrys (scone/ lemon mousse/ sorbet)
Tea and petit fours
Gorgeous :) James was good this evening too for my friend after last nights shenanigans of waking up and crying

Jelly and fishy hope you had lovely evenings? X

Laura the video is so cute she looks so happy , we are still cursing along with furniture or walkers I can't imagine them letting go :)

Ym sorry you all been ill but glad Kimi loving get food oh how we loved banana porridge too ! X

Hope btp is okay haven't seen her in a while ?

Kara that Is so typical isn't it you look forward to a holiday and then it's pants ! Sorry love hope it gets better x

Emzy how was leaving Holly last night? I never knew there is so much guilt involved in parenting , I feel guilty leaving them to go to work , guilty having to ask others for help and layla had just started to notice that I'm leaving and try's to crawl after me crying , I know it has to be done we can't afford me not to work , I'm sure once your both into a new routine it will be fine , how many evenings do you work ? x

Toddler group today ! Yay x

Sounds fab Jelly :) on the cycles could it be your body getting back after baby and pill :hugs:

I'm not sure as I had problems with cycles in my late teens (didn't have AF for 18 months ), my cycles are getting further apart too. Hope to lose some weight to then go to docs and ask what I can do to help etc

:hugs: Kara sounds like you are having a crappy holiday, we carnt even be in the car for an hour before ollie screams the place down, must of been an nightmare, fx'd the weather picks up :thumbup:

ive kept whats been going on to myself for nearly 1yr (only OH new about it & mil found out when OH confided in her) it's led to me feeling stressed & thinking maybe it was my fault they treated me that way? i understand that u dont want to share it on here but if you ever want to talk to someone about your work am i a really good listener but i will understand if you dont though :hugs:

Jelly thats sounds yummy! especialy the "trio of raspberrys" *drool* pleased you had a gorgeous evening xxx

aww GG bless layla, Ollie does the same when OH go's to work, he loves his daddy so much :cloud9:

dont want to jinx it but for the past 2nights ollie has only woken up once for a feed :happydance: so mummy & daddy have had some sleep!!

Ah yea sounds different there :hugs: I know the pill screws up your body but I guess if it's before :(

Daisybell :hugs: it is NOT your fault x

Daisybell..thanks honey...The girls on here know as I have moaned about work before but have to be careful because of who I work for. When I get home I'll message u and we can have a good old bitch about work... Lol x

Thanks Sarah :kiss: OH tell's me all the time & i kind of believe him but when my boss didnt even make them apologize for what they said to me it makes me feel like ive done something wrong & she's siding with them??
but i have a new boss now lets hope she is better :thumbup:

sounds like a plan Kara :thumbup: enjoy the rest of your holiday hun, we have got rain up north, i think i hear thunder too & they say it's summer pffft?? lol

i think ive jinx'd it ladies, Ollie is off his food again :nope: i think his toothy pegs are hurting alot even though ive given him meds, poor lad.

when he dosnt eat during the day he is up all of the night :nope: better get my match sticks ready for the morning.

scary thought our stars will be turning 1 soon!! just think we went through our ttc, pregnancy, birth & onwards preety much together (though i joined in my 1st tri :winkwink:) can you tell i'm feeling sentimental?

think i will get out the photo album :cloud9: xxx

DaisyBell- I know its crazy that our stars will soon be 1. I was thinking yesterday that Ollie will be 1 next month I still cant believe how fast its gone.

Daisy it is scary where time goes !

I've just been for another jog and then on wii fit it tells me I've lost another 3lb !

Amelia is so grizzly today and just won't sleep poor thing

Evening ladies, sorry for being AWOL again, things are mad around here!!

Hope all the lovely birthday ladies have had good days!

Daisybell, sorry to hear about your work issues. Why do people have to be so bloody horrible? And poor Ollie with his teeth, it's not fair on them or us!! x

Emzy, hope things are settling for you work-wise. x

Ah GG, poor Amelia being grizzly. Well done you on the jogging and the wii fit. x

Aren't I crap? That's my memory shot!! Lots of love to all other mums and babes, xx

We eat really late on a Thursday because we have a late swim. I was so knackered today that the swim was hard work, but I feel good for it now. We're having supper of oven chips, egg and beans!! Yum!!

Well, I've now seen Mr Bloom 5 times in 4 days. We've seen him filming most days, and Jack got a wave from him the other day. They're here filming for 2 weeks, away for one, then back for one more week. So on Monday I'm gonna take Jack down at lunchtime and hope to get a piccy done with him, he's lovely!! Really chatty and happy to engage with the kids and mums hanging around! And he really has made jack's week!!

Samster's fine, little bit clingy, still teething, but still only 2 teeth!! I've been trying to work out childcare for when I go back to work in september. My current mantra is "It will be fine, it will be fine......"!!!!! xx

:hugs: I hope your new boss is nicer :hugs:

I wouldn't even tell anyone on here when I was TTC rosalie :haha:

Hi girls

Just quickly as on my phone! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Thanks for all your replies about leaving holly. Matt said she was better last night, still cried a bit but not all night and he's text me and said she was fine tonight, so ill see how his nights been when I get in! Works going really well, started proper tax training tonight which I really enjoyed. It was nice to use my brain a bit if you know what I mean!

I can't remember who asked but I work Monday to Friday, so 5 evenings 5pm til 10pm so I leave at 4 and get back just after 11. I've not found it too bad so far, although i did have a nap when holly did this morning!

Had a nice day playing with Holly. She's teething and been off her food for best part of a week, but ate well again today so that's good.

Will try and get on for proper catch up soon Xx

morning ladies! Wow well done olivia she looks so big walking!! I think the 9 month separation anxiety is setting in isnt it? Right i have a moaner today so better sort him before the big moaner gets up lol, he has had laser eye surgery so has sore eyes and 12 doses of eye drops what with that and all James meds i dont get 5 mins to myself X

Hi Laura, I have had PCOS for years and after TTC for 18 months I had ovarian drilling and a laparoscopy followed by clomid. I do not ovulate every month and the clomid helps with ovulation. My periods were pretty much constant and there was no way really of conceiving naturally. This period has lasted 3 weeks and so I do not think having Riley has improved my cycles at all which is sad.
If you have trouble TTC mention clomid and they will proobably run tests and prescribe it for you my love. x

Its raining here and looking grim but I have to go out so it looks like I'll be getting wet!
Hope all you ladies are well. xx

Howdy all my lovelies xxx

I must be the worst star for keeping up!!! No address yet, goodness knows how long its going to take, but we will get there eventually. My PND is not to bad, had a few off days but getting there!!! Hope is just everywhere, so close to walking, she is very determind!!! We are also trying the self settle at night time, its going well, I just learn to switch off from the crying and look at the bigger picture, she still ends up coming in with us from around 5, I don't mind, in fact I love it. I guess in time she will grow out of it but to me she is still little and I think sometimes as parents we expect too much of our children and shouldn't compare them to others!!! They all have different wants and needs!

I have PCOS, we TTC for 6 years, tried 10 cycles of clomid at the max dose and it did naff all for me!! Have to say my periods haven't improved since having Hope so I am going back to the hospital for a scan on my ovaries to see how bad it is!!! I don't take anything with regards to metformin as that never worked either!! I fell pregnant with Hope after losing nearly 5 stone so I think losing weight is the only thing that works for me!!!

Hope everyone is well!! I really don't know where the time has gone!!

Jelly thank you for your PM on fb!!! Thats really sweet of you xx

Hi Ladies!!

First off, GO OLIVIA!!! Laura she is fantastic!! she does seem too small to walk though:haha:
(btw Laura, the only reason Peyton does so well with straws and cups is because she's only had 3-4 bottles. It's been very hard for me to pump and so I just always nursed her :shrug:)

Peyton can pull herself to standing and walk when we hold her but I feel like it may be passed a year before she does it herself. I'm kinda dissapointed, hubby and I both were walking everywhere at 9 months so I was hoping the same for her...but oh well...all babies are different right?

YoungMum, happy to hear Kimi is eating well! And I'm happy to hear you are all feeling better!

Kara: So sorry your trip is so wet :(

Emzy, sorry you're having a tough time of it. :( I'm afraid I have no experience with this either. Hopefully she will settle into the new routine and it won't be as hard for you to leave in the future. :hugs:

JellyCat, sounds sooo yummy!!

And speaking of our stars turning one...I have something to show you ladies! :) I know I'm not meant to send out invitations for another 3 weeks...but we just ordered the invited for Peyton's birthday! :)

Attachments

• Birthday.jpg
    Birthday.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g