September Stars

i love that invite mamabird fab! Glad to hear your ok Becs! I got soaked the other day and today it was awful! X

Awww lbb he has a lot to moan about :hugs: how are his eyes doing?

Wwwoooooowwww I LOVE the invite!!!!!! Gorgeous :cloud9:

Well I'm spending a FORTUNE!! Eeek!! On cakes as per usual ooops!! Meant to be doing a nice small thing for FIL buuut I'm getting a bitty carried away :haha: it's gone from a few cakes to a 6 tier cupcake tower :blush:

I have just bought a Quinny Freestyle for £40 off a mate, its immaculate!! Perfect for off roading!!!

:rofl: I miss read :blush: I thought I'd missed all this somewhere :rofl: it's your hubby who got his eyes done?? Oops :haha:

Ha ha will take photos if I pull it off :dohh: making lemonade cupcakes with popping candy :lol:

I have got about 4 prams :blush: and rosalie won't use any...hmmm

Mama b lovely invite reminded me I really need to think about it too !

Blob the cakes sound fab !!

Beck nice to see you , go hope with her determined walking bless her ! Good buggy bargain!

I'm sure if I could I would collect buggys like handbags , my choices are more limited but have defiantly decided to sell the I candy and get a side by side I am eyeing up the red maclaren double !

Jelly thankyou for asking about christening pics my Internet is so slow I've been trying to upload but it takes ages and I get fed up but I'll get it sorted so you can see .

I'm off to wembley tomorrow to see take that looking forward to it just hope it don't rain !

Ooooh can't wait to see the pics :)

Fx'd doesn't rain.

Mamabird - gorgeous invite I love what you have written

Blob - look forward to seeing the pics of the cupcakes

GG - have a great time at take that

Becs - that's an excellent bargain

Went to a friends birthday party last night , didn't get to bed until 2.30 this morning I'm now shattered. Really want to curl up back in bed but got my eye and contact lense test today :-( might spend some of my birthday money later in town so that should be fun.

Asher "Really chatty and happy to engage with the kids and mums hanging around! lol the mums are only there to stalk him :haha: they pretend they are there for the kids but we all know the real reason :winkwink: xxx

emzy pleased to hear you are enjoying your new job :thumbup: and Holly seems to be settling a little.

LBB :hugs: sound slike you have your hands full with the pair of them, hope james pox's are getting better, poor lad xxx

becs you sounds more positive about things & thats great to hear, pnd is horrible but there is light at the end of the tunnel :hugs:

Mamabird I LOVE the Invitation, gorgeous!!!

Blob lemonade cupcakes with popping candy, sound fab!! i think u will pull it off no probs :thumbup:

we have two puschairs Ollie loves his ZIA + so ive given the other one to mil to use when he is over there. OH wont let me buy another one.

Genies enjoy TT, i carnt wait to see the christening pic's too.

jelly spending money is always fun :winkwink:

Just popping in to say hello,
We got back after a nightmare journey, traffic, needing a pee, and general stuff made it an hour and a half longer than the trip there.
Weather was good in all, few days of broken showers but mainly hot, especially the first part.
Rosie slept with me all week, and she slept much better, I didn't what with the bed and her latching on every time she noticed me!

Sorry got to break this short, hot rolls in oven and a cross baby that wants a cuddle, very clingy still

Looking forward to meeting up with lady k b4 she heads home on Monday:happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope rosie sleeps tonight BTP :hugs:

Well I was MEANT to be enjoying a party buuut I always get the crap deal. Left Robin at the party to put girls to bed...neither are up for bed at all. I still have to muck out the stables grr and then go back to the party prob to pick him up at this rate :dohh:

Evening ladies!!!!

Blob, what a pain for you!!!

Well after 4 nights of controlled crying we have got our routine back!!!! Hope went down at 7 without a wimper, result!!! Last night I put her in her cot at 8 and she gave a 2 second cry and went to sleep will 8 this morning!!! I feel like a new woman!!!

Evening ladies!!

Kirsty you crack me up!! How bad am I with my Mr Bloom obsession? Jack loves him so much. It was fab today, we all went out as a family, the 5 of us, and the dogs, to do our walk, and we had a wander into the woods to see what was going on. So, Mr Bloom's garden was completely unattended!! Gates all unlocked, no signs up - this week there have been signs saying "authorised access only" - none of those today! So we went in! It was fab. If you look at the intro to the programme on CBeebies, that's where we were today!! Come Monday, we're off down there to see if we can get a pic of the main man with Jack (and maybe me.....)!!!

Becs, go Hope!! She's a good girl, glad to hear you're doing ok too. xx

Oooh Blob, I don't think I'd be happy tonight either. Hope things work out okay! xx

Lynda, I am jealous, I bet the lovely boys are singing Never Forget around about now.... enjoy! xxx

Oh good luck Asher, Its really exiting seeing where they film stuff, for adults let alone the children!!
We were on set when they were filming an episode of The Bill, we were chatting to the actors, who seemed to just stand about all day smoking!!:haha:

Right, dh in a sulk, I have a stack of stuff to do, Rosie is asleep, she was up every few hours, missing the boob next to her! I want to start painting the downstairs loo asap, I am just cleaning atm to get ready, I am then ordering blinds for the kitchen diner so i can get going on the painting for that, get the chairs put together, as they are still boxed in the hall atm and in the way!
I have washing coming out of the seams, I have done 3 loads, got 1 in, and trying to get school uniform up together for tomorrow!
Looking forward to meeting lady k, keep telling Rosie she is meeting her new little friend Paige, It is an hour and a half drive which is not too bad at all, my eldest doing school run in case we don't get back in time!:happydance:

Back later, sorry been out of touch after a week away, I cant get b&b aon my phone very well, it takes toooooooooooooooo long! Fb is hit and miss, and i can't do some things on it like downloading pictures, it just times out:dohh:

Back Soon xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Rosie now screaming, Sophie woke her:growlmad:

it's typical Blob, i remember going to partys & having to come home coz Bethanys was crying & acting tired only for her to be full of beans when i walked through the door :dohh:

Becs thats great!!! it's amazing what a good nights sleep does for you :thumbup:

Asher, they probably have you on hidden camera :haha: he will say "there's that woman, see i told you she was stalking me!" :rofl:
Hope Jack manages to get a pic with Ben (mr bloom) Ollie loves him too!

found this below about the show.

https://https://ukjournalism.co.uk/thehotpot/?p=1554

Enjoy your meet ladies :thumbup:

we had a bad night with Ollie he was awake for 12am untill 3am we both are :sleep: today, we just wish he would sleep through but it's not going to happen so hey ho.

btw has anyone tryed thier little one's on annabel karmel biscotti biscuts? they are yummy, (strawberry & vanilla flavour) "we tryed them to make sure the wernt hard" :winkwink: they went down a treat with Ollie!! :thumbup: xxxx

We've only tried the organix biscuits but stopped as JJ kept choking on them, they were abit like a digestive finger.

Not sure why but JJ has had massive runny nappies today's to the extent he leaked all up his back. I'm hoping he hasn't got a stomach bug but not sure what's caused it. Going to keep an eye on him.

Asher - hope you got your pic today

Jc Harry's were runny today and I can now feel two molars about to cut. X

Jc Harry's were runny today and I can now feel two molars about to cut. X

I was thinking teething too but he hasn't had rosy cheeks like last time but he has been dribbling loads and knawring (sp) on food and toys constantly. He's only got two teeth so far and they came at 4.5 months so kind of expecting some new ones to cut through soon.

Wow on Harry getting Molars !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->