September Stars

Hey all, glad you had a good holiday ladyK.
Blob..I am desperate to know what you look like! All these people saying you are beautiful, please post a pic! (I am not a stalker...honest!)
Bad news on the TTC front here...had AF for 3 1/2 weeks constant now and it was beginning to stop last friday...now its back to heavier and the chance of TTC this month is out..(I hate my stupid body).
However, I am busy planning the wedding which is just under 8 weeks away which is exciting and trying to finish off uni work. I guess I can hold out until September and wean Riley and then take clomid...it is just soooo frustrating that my body lets me down in the process of TTC.

Still only 2 teeth for Riley Beau that came through together at 7 months, and still only crawling which he has been doing for months too...he doesn't like to stand on his own and if you let him go and he realises he quickly sits down. I wanted him to walk down the aisle with my older son but that doesn't look very likely!
He has however learned how to shake his head for 'NO' and shrugs alot...so cute!

I am just about to do the hoovering so will wish you all a good day and take care of yourselves. Have a good day all. xx

Glad you had a good hol Lady K and enjoyed your meet with BTP.
DaisyBell my Ollie likes to hit his head of things and looks at me while doing it he had a toy and was just hitting it off his head and I didnt give him attention for it and he stopped think it is probably just a phase.
Teeny sorry to hear about AF I am sure it will happen soon enough and exciting stuff about the wedding.
Ollie has 6 teeth and they seem to come in twos I think he is getting his back teeth at the minute as his gums are pretty hard and he is a bit grouchy like he has been when he got his last lot of teeth.
And Ollie is still only crawling just yesterday he has started to pull himself up on the funiture though.

Lady K - Glad you had a good holiday in the end. Butlins is like centre parcs in relation to extra costs . I've never been to either but would like to, especially as I hate flying

Blob/daisybell/BTP/First Bean - how funny they must be seeking attention cheeky monkeys! It's amazing how quickly they learn certain things

Teeny - :hugs: I completely understand your frustration and upset. Maybe once Riley is weaned AF will start to regulate ? I'm hoping Mine will regulate or I can get some help conceiving no2

Smear was absolutely fine, silly of me to be worried. I just thought it was going to be painful after having JJ. Off to fat club tonight but don't want to get weighed after my terrible birthday week of 4 course meal and cake ! Hopefully I haven't gained too much fir it to be embarrassing :blush:

Thanks Ladyk, I love the girls being close together, although they are not that close compared to some, I was pregnant when they were 2 and had their younger sib at 2 and 9 months, same gap with the my 2nd and 3rd as my 4th and 5th.:hugs:

Jelly, glad things went ok, still a worry having anything done, I am such a wimp! :hugs:

Teeny, :hugs: hope things sort themselves out and you can get on with ttc, with Rosie it soon became the most frustrating thing i had done, i beat myself up every month and tried to assure myself even healthy couples take up to a year....didn't help much every bfn was gutting:nope:

We find Haven really good, all the swimming, entertainment and most on site stuff is included, we just can't afford to do anything extra and know where we are with them.
I use my tesco vouchers to go to Flambards theme park, again the kids love it, something for them all and on vouchers good value!
The rest of the summer we picnic lots, do beaches, we joined the local steam train line to do in the summer, and we are lucky enough to have a huge park on our back doorstep, and my friends tend to have children so we meet up and they play :thumbup:

Painted downstairs loo today:happydance:, with plenty of interuptions and some toddler 'help' she painted a wall, I went to get the camers and when i got back she had loaded the roller up about 5 times on the same bit of wall! I had enough on there to spread over that whole wall!
Dh didn't lift a finger as usual, all i could hear was 'Rosie don't eat that, Rosie take that out of your mouth, Rosie leave that alone.....yes hard work isn't it!!!!!?:growlmad:

Back soon xx:hugs:

Long shot i know but does anyone have any business experience or know about mold and casting small figures? i have over the years tried to look into it but always came up with nothing, but looking into it again.

BTP- I heard biting is very common, Paige has a habit of tensing up for a few seconds for no reason....Glad you got paint.. i would love to be able to hoover upstairs !! x

Blob where is the video honey ??? x

Teenyweeny. OMG 8 weeks !!! that will go past quickly, maybe by then things will settle down and you will be able to start TTC again, maybe a honey moon babyx

Jelly- glad the smear came back ok, i have a cancer scare a few years ago, i had a op to remove it but did make me remember to keep having my smears x

BTW have you guys seen how amazing Blobs garden is !!! Or maybe its because i live in London and we just dont get views like that from our gardens...

Will try and find the page Kara ;)

Teeny :blush: everyone is just being really kind :blush: do you not have me on fb? :lol: do you have a journal??? 8 weeks is not looooooonnnngggggg :wohoo:

Ok HUGE question I need to know :lol:

Can I let rosalie drink cows milk?? She totally LOVES it :dohh: she is getting bm still but doesn't seem to satisfy her now :cry: so only way she falls asleep now is if I breast feed her first then she has heated cows milk and that's now twice a day. I know why she isn't meant to have it because of immature kidneys etc she also is getting a rash around the mouth and I'm worried it's because of the milk :wacko: heeelllllppppppp

I know they say it should be 1 year before giving cows milk but it's ok to cook with it. Personally ..... As your bf and giving heated cow juice I don't think it's an issue but that's just my opinion :blush:

I just don't want to have to buy formula :rofl: :rofl: Think they say it's fine to give like in cereal but not as a drink?? Grr I just am worried now about the rash around the mouth and wonder if it is due to more milk? She's had cows milk in her cereal since she started eating :dohh:

Maybe buy a small tin of formula and try for a few days and see if rash disappears . Then reintroduce the cow milk and see if it reappears ? Sorry I'm rubbish when it comes to things like this

Pfft me too Tabs didn't ever drink milk I wouldn't even know about formula :rofl:

im sure she will be fine blob...as you say she has been fine with it on her cereal and not reacted to that so what is the difference really?! My cousins baby would not drink any milk when he was born so they fed him blinking tinned carnation milk lol! X

Jelly I have seen that aptimal?? Does it cost lots :rofl: she drinks friends babies formula all the time :haha: she has a drink then feeds the other baby :cloud9:

Blob, I'm offering Tobe whole cow's milk now. And I'm offering it as a bottle ( a small one) once a day. At 10 months, it is apparently safe. Lots of guidelines say wait until later, but if you are also giving her breastmilk and solids, I think she'll be fine. Any other new foods that could have caused the rash?

I use stage 3 Aptamil. The cartons are more expensive in the long term. 1 carton (7fl oz) and costs twice the price of a tub (approximately). If u just want to try for few days and see if rash goes I'd buy cartons. If you have to give her formula in longterm buy a tub. 1 level scoop to 1 fl oz of fresh boiling water. I use cartons when out and about as they were easier than faffing with heating water etc. With JJ I don't bother giving his milk warmed either I just give it to him straight from carton or boiled cooled down in a bowl of cold water.

I agree blob buy a carton the small ones are around 70p I think for 7ozs and give that a go the switch back to the cows milk , I know they say from 1 but if they having it in all sorts of things I don't see the harm really ?

Layla often has a rash around her mouth but they'd caused by wetness and dribbling I think!

Brain has turned to mush sorry girls x

Thanks everyone :hugs: :hugs:
Seems to be the nice warm milk she likes her head gets all warm it's funny. I'm SO upset though about her not getting what she wants from me now though :cry: but in a strange way I feel ok giving her cows milk rather than formula...? Obviously I don't have anything against formula do NOT get me wrong it's just I'm selfish I love feeding her and I feel so bad not feeding her? So it feels like she's growing up not that she doesn't want me :rofl: I'm so loopy!!!!!

GG weirdly rosalie doesn't dribble that much although just thinking about it she has the rash on her eye lids too...hmmmmm

Thanks everyone :hugs: :hugs:
Seems to be the nice warm milk she likes her head gets all warm it's funny. I'm SO upset though about her not getting what she wants from me now though :cry: but in a strange way I feel ok giving her cows milk rather than formula...? Obviously I don't have anything against formula do NOT get me wrong it's just I'm selfish I love feeding her and I feel so bad not feeding her? So it feels like she's growing up not that she doesn't want me :rofl: I'm so loopy!!!!!

GG weirdly rosalie doesn't dribble that much although just thinking about it she has the rash on her eye lids too...hmmmmm

Ive been giving Olivia 5ozs of cows milk (heated up) every night Sarah - She didnt seem to be quite content enough on me. And I felt the same about formula plus whats the point when she can have cows milk in 8 weeks time anyway. My sister is combi feeding and uses Aptamil as it is apparently the best. xx

Hello gorgeous lovelies xxxxx

Hope doesn't have much formula anymore, the only one she really drinks is evening!!! She loves cows milk on her cereal, she eats yogurts, cheese etc so I guess she must be getting enough dairy to fill her up! Hope went to bed at 6.30 last night and woke at 7 this morning!! She always has a massive breakfast, cereal, lots of fruit and yogurt!! Snack mid morning, lunch when ever and snack again in the afternoon, cooked tea and pudding! She eats so much, she loves all fresh fruit and vegetables and feeds herself with a spoon! I can't believe how much she is changing, my baby isn't a baby anymore!!!

Be back later, just putting Hope down for a nap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->