September Stars

Wow becs she's doing really well :thumbup:

We're having major struggles trying to get rosalie to sleep :dohh: it's ok once she's asleep but ooooh it's taking hours and screaming to get her to even nap. Poop!!

Thanks for all the help think I will just keep giving the warmed milk as she does love it and shell still be getting a ton of goodness from feeding. Just a bit sad :( my little girl is growing up sob.

Sophie was intolorant to breast milk, but was fine on cow's milk:wacko: I didn't know where to start with formula either so by 6 months she was on cows milk.
Rosie has some on cereal and if i make baby porridge.
:hugs:

Sorry not remembering anything else:dohh:

Rosie asleep but struggling to stay that way as Sophie is so bloody noisy:dohh:

My jobs for today are seeing Ben's new school, without falling into a pot hole, check:thumbup:
Ironing (well most of it) check:thumbup:
Starting to clear kitchen diner to paint.....mmm one thing at a time!!

Back soon, hugs all xx:hugs:

Blob I'm having similar struggles with amelias sleeping she fights her naps during the day and will only go off with a bottle she can be semi asleep and when I put her in her cot she screams and screams I've done controlled crying I've done giving in and letting her play downstairs until she drops but I need to pick a plan and stick to it I guess
What go you do with rosalie ? X

it's nice to hear that it isnt just Ollie bashing his head of things on purpose :dohh: i agree firstbean i think it is just a phase (though DD didnt do it)
he hasnt done it at all today, so ignoring him must be working :thumbup:

Blob :hugs: they are all growing up too fast, as what the other ladies said i don't see any probs, we gave Bethany cows milk before she turned 1yr old (about 11mths ish) and she loved it!! it had to be warm though she would have it any other way :dohh:

becs sounds like Hope loves her food & is sleeping well, :thumbup: Ollie loves his food too but still isnt going through the night without a feed :dohh:

Babythinkpink how is Rosie now after the pot hole incident?

Went to the baby clinic today, he weighs 21.4oz's & is 78cms long, he is going to be a really tall boy!!

Rosalie is about 21lb too though tabs was nearly 24lb at this stage :rofl: but as soon as she started walking she turned skinny as hell :( rosalie is still quite dinky I think she wears 3-6 and 6-9 still :rofl: I have her 9-12 sleepsuit on and its hilarious!!!!!

Thanks on the milk I'm just going to go ahead then with that eek!!

GG I'm just going to wait it out, I don't let mine cry it out :dohh: I'm a sucker and I just cannot do it. It's just a phase and she will get back to normal sleeping...eventually :rofl: however I did see today that she has two new teeth :haha: so maybe it's teething she really doesn't show much no dribbling or anything just difficult to sleep.

Rosalie definately bumps her head but she thinks it's really funny :haha: she giggles at it... Tabs did the same thing teehee does pass though.

Ahh been doing profiles for work my brain is gone!

It's nearly the summer holidays so I won't have to go to work I know in very lucky with that , I need the extra time to have some big cleaning days I just don't get as much done with the girls now into everything !

Amelia has started having proper tantrums if she doesn't get her way it does look funny though :)

Layla is still just so cheeky and giggly she has a great sense of humour bless her !

Hello!

Just quickly as on phone after work again. Matt got a job!! It's information and communications officer, I'm so happy for him! And we are now both employed again which is fantastic!!

Blob at last weigh in holly was 24lbs and she's also really tall. Shes in 12-18 months clothes and has outgrown some of those already!!

Becs sounds like hopes doing so well, I've been trying to teach holly to eat with a spoon but she's having none of it, shed rather grab handfuls!

Hope everyone is ok. Soooo excited for Maidstone meet! Will have to get onto organising northern meet soon too when opti is back Xx

I think I have the heaviest baby at 25lbs and he's one of the youngest fatty boom boom

Emzy - that's fantastic news about Matt I'm so pleased for you both!

GG - I can't keep up with housework with one kid and not working ...... I hate it I used to have such a clean and tidy house. Now I just have no motivation to clean all the time

The Maidstone meet is only a couple of weeks away . Times going so quick!

We're having a series of crazy thunderstorms here the last few days.
Tobe just fell asleep by himself in his own crib and I'm holding my breath that the thunder doesn't boom him awake.
Sleeping is still in transition and not great for me. I think I need to get tough with him and enforce the bed thing. I just get so tired. I grab him when he wakes up and give him the boob to soothe him, then I fall asleep. When I try to stay awake and get him back in the bed, I get so exhausted the next day. I know I just have to get through it.
And soon.
I don't want to be back at work and still dealing with bad sleeping.

aww bless her Blob, Ollie has been in 9-12mths things for awhile, though his sleepsuits come up rather big, must be the brand. :shrug:

Emzy congrats to matt thats fantastic news!!! :thumbup:

fatty boom boom :haha: Bethany was a chunky monkey she lost it all when she started to walk now she is a skinny minny just like i was as a child.

Sarahkka :hugs:

I wish i didnt have to go back to work but me & andrew have agreed to see how things go, if i'm not happy i will hand in my notice at the end of the year.

every time andrew go's to work i have a battle with Ollie to have a nap, he is so tired but just screams & screams :nope: & wont settle off to sleep which has a knock on effect for the rest of the day (he refuses his dinner, crawls around twisting,screams if i leave the room ect) if andrew is here he go's down fine :wacko: i'm trying not to take it personaly but it's hard not too :cry:

Rosalie is short and fat :rofl: yea tabs was off the scales tall too but she just went tiny as soon as she started walking though she still looks loads taller and older :wacko:

Jelly boys are meant to be bigger remember :lol: what a cute chunker though :cloud9:

Sarah did he manage to stay asleep??

Daisybell I think they sometimes feel our tension have you tried taking him for a walk? I used to have tabs nap in the pram everyday :hugs:

Righhhht off to baby group and then got lots of cake making to do :)

Daisybell - I sometimes think Los have a sixth sense. When dh is on morning duty, JJ sleeps in until 8.30. Whereas as he wakes at 7 for me. I find sometimes JJ will sleep in his pram if I put his hood down so can't see much outside, otherwise he's nosey and stays awake.

Blob - I love your baking it always looks really tasty nom nom

Gave JJ smoked haddock at lunch and he loved it then realised maybe he's too young for smoked fish ?? What do you think for future reference, is smoked haddock ok?

Blob after 1 hour of screaming he gave in and woke up after 1hr 15mins in a fab mood :thumbup:

He will only sleep in his car seat or cot (he will sleep on a bed at friends,grandparents ect if we are at their houses)

i was close to putting him in the car & going for a long drive, which ive had to do before, his sister was the same she loved her cot (& sleep) she point blank refused to sleep in her pushchair & she made sure everyone knew about it :haha: (we bought 3 different one's coz we thought it was the pushchair:dohh:)

Jelly i agree about Lo's having a sixth sense, Ollie always refuses to eat his dinner when OH is at work :shrug: but will eat his tea :dohh: it's puzzling us when OH is here he tends to eat dinner & tea :wacko:

Daisybell, Rosie is ok thanks, she had a bruise come up on her head about 4 days after, and seems ok now, It was really scary at the time.

Had some weird bloke offering the children sweets last night outside the house, have warned the children not to go near strangers or offers of sweets, we have one parent out with them atm, and when he goes in I am out there, I don't want to stop them playing it is a little community area and there are lots of kids out there. Creepy though:nope:

Sophie asleep on the floor, Rosie is piling on top of her trying to wake her up, really funny its usually the other way round!:haha:

Went for a day out today with the youngest 2 and my eldest, it was really nice, and I told dh i was giving him a break, and we had a lovely time, think i will do it more often, meet friends for coffee etc, get some grumpy free space! :haha:

Sorry not much of a catch up, really jealous of your meet, want to go too, after my little mini meet with Ladyk, i would love to do it more often, once a week in Costa would suit me!

Right off i go, check on children, and sneak a quick peek on fb xxxxx:hugs:

Bad Vikki for not getting on more often :(

I am waiting for Sky to come back and install my internet!! :( They have taken forever!!! I am missing you all too much!!

I had Kimi weighed today... she is 17lb 7oz and is LOVING her food!!

She has also dropped down to two milk bottles a day and juice throughout if she wants it but usually after her breakfast, lunch and dinner....

I have been very busy painting Kimi and Pippa's bedroom and FINALLY it's done and now all I need is to get the cot set up and moses basket brought round and I'm all ready for baby to arrive :)

I am super excited for the Maidstone Meet :) I can't believe it's a few weeks away!!!

Big hugs to everyone xxx

Btp stranger danger is such a worry so sad kids can't have the freedom they dud years ago ! I love the way you have the same costa obsession as me :)

Ymummy loving the baby name debate on Facebook even if someone did say Layla was common :)

Jelly I don't know about smoked fish but I'd guess that the amount he would have eaten would have been fine anyway ?

Layla has screamed most of the day I'm guessing it's teeth so for tomorrow's childcare I'm splitting then for the first time my mum will have Layla so she can have lots of cuddles and Amelia will go to my friends hope it works !

Well I've been making cakes all evening and Im going to take it apart in the morning ha ha I don't like it :dohh:

Rosalie won't sleep in the pram either, she LOVES the sling though :) tabs would scream but I tied her in and kept walking :blush: naughty mummy but only way I could stop her feeding to sleep/get fit :haha:

BTP omg that is soooo scary :shock:

YM :thumbup: what a fab weight she is now you're doing an amazing job :hugs:

Is it a September Star thing that our babies don't like buggies? Rosie only wants to be held, hates trolleys, buggies, pram anything! None of my others fussed about being in the pram or buggy?

Genies, I think i am getting obsessed with Costa, I think of where to go shopping and its an actual down point if there is no Costa there:dohh: They are the only ones who do the cinnamon shot, for my skinny decaf latte with cinnamon shot!! :coffee: Oh no, I feel a Costa coming on, I could work it into my day! (you know you drink there too much when your loyalty card pays for 2 coffee's when you use it!!)

I think the stranger has been scared away atm, the police were informed, but what annoys me is if there are any weirdo's in the area they will be known to the police but parents don't know, still far too much protection for the freaks that are a threat to our children.

Love baby name chat but it is so personal, I love strange and unusual names but never had it agreed with Dad! If I could have had Anck Su Namun (you say it like annack-san-amoon) (from the Mummy so Ancient Egyptian name) then I would have!!!:haha:

Right Its playgroup day today, and possible costa:haha:

Back later, hope everyone has a great day xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"