September Stars

I wish you were too! :( LOL Laura! Billy no mates! Have you got a lift from the station?

Noooooooooo i'm sure i'll be ok - Though may be slightly traumatised having to change trains 3 times in London I think. xx

lol you'll be alright!! I wonder if F&C can pick you up from the station? I know she was offering lifts to people if they needed it?

Laura I could pick you up? Sure ill know my way round a bit by then, don't have a spare carseat though?

Laura :hugs:
Louise Maidstone west is right near the travelodge you and Wayne stayed at a couple of months ago

Emzy - total jealous if it wasn't for dh losing his job in next couple of months and not having any jobs come up to apply for then I'd also be NTNP...... Instead I've got to be the sensible one out of the two of us and wait.

awww emzy that sounds fab, my friend makes beautiful cakes, she recentantly make a pink princess castle it was HUGE!! i defo will be asking her to make Bethany one for her b'dy in feb

jelly thats a bummer, Ollie's b'dy is on a sunday so we are lucky the family mostly work during the week, don't worry we are still in limbo about what to do :blush: i want to involve family & freinds but our home isnt big enough for everyone either so thinking of doing something on the sat with friends & something with family on sunday.

BTP sounds like it's going to be a fab party! & i don't think you have gone over board at all, a birthday is one day that your children carn't get spoilt enough :thumbup:

Emzy that's gr8! :thumbup:

:hugs: Jelly

well after seeing my manager nearly 2weeks ago i now finally have a meeting with her on wednesday, filled all my paper work in last week which has been sent to head office, we just need to arrange my shifts & set return date, so looks like it will be next week & i will be back to work.

i applied for flex hours with Andrew's shifts changing so we can manage the childcare between us which is fab :thumbup: she said she dosn't see any probs why i couldn't get it as i don't work fulltime.

the team supervisor answered the phone when i rang :growlmad: needless to say she swiftly handed it onto the manager, stupid bitch!

right i'm off, mr cat nap is awake :kiss: xxx

I'm sorry for being so rubbish at the moment the girls are still waking in the night and waking each other up, I wanted to keep them in the same room until they were ok'd enough to decide what they wanted to do but now thinking of pitting one if them in the other room its only a box room and neads clearing and decorating but might help? What do you think?

GG maybe only for a while as soon as they start sleeping through just move them back together?

I have major jealousy about this meet :cry: :cry:

Where is the 'northern' one again?? :lol: I want to meet you all :hissy:

My daughter won't sleep :grr:

hey guys,

Had a problem with my tail bone, it bloody hurts, i dont think i have fallen on it and the pain is getting worse not better !! Anyone else had a pain on their coxic (spelling??) bone ?

Paige no longer is a perfect baby, she no longer goes straight to bed when placed in her cot and for some reason does not want to be tired at 7am as normal !!

I have come off my medication which i couldnt get pregnant on because it would cause major problems if i did. I am speaking to work about my hours when i go on light duties when pregnant. Im getting prepared, i really need Paige to sleep through the night first.

Shit Jake and Grant fighting.... ill be back ...i hope x

louise/laura- i can bring a spare car seat if it helps ? does anyone have F&C direct number?

Oh lady K, are you sure it's not a trapped nerve?
Haven't got fishys number
Loving the getting prepared talk Might have to start a etc thread soon for the sept stars :)

GG - :hugs: I'd put them in separate rooms as blob says and then once they are able to sleep move them back in together.

Ooooh ladyk that must be sore :( Paige will prob go back to being good you're just getting a bit of naughty baby to remind you how good she is :rofl:

Daisybell sorry forgot o say yaay that sounds good on the job front :thumbup:

Ladyk I have a cracked tailbone from falling on it as a teenager. It can get really sore if I sit for a long time. My friend had real problems with hers after she had her baby and had to go to physio for it. Hope its better soon x

Hello All,

Happy Birthday LadyK:cake:
I have had a hip problem for ages but finally it seems to be taking care of itself, but was very painful, I think these things can take ages to go properly, did you say you fell on it? My hip was not set off by anything that I remember but was bad for about 2 months in all xx (i know its not your hip but mean that sort of pain!)

Genies, I would say different rooms until they stop disturbing each other if you have the space! I know when I moved Sophie out of our room she slept through the night for the first time, well nearly through but better than she had been! :hugs: and good luck!:thumbup::sleep:

Have a headache, partly from not good sleeping from Rosie, partly from not being able to wind down at the end of the night, when the children are finally asleep I want to get up and enjoy not being nagged for juice, or food, or look at this or iron that or I want or i need the other, and i am finding it hard to switch off.
My lazy dh is in bed still, having been in a sulk last night, he keeps moaning how aggressive everyone is, but he is the one who keeps flying off the handle at everyone, so i said to him he was the only one getting aggressive and he is still sulking about it.:baby:
Meantime i have painted the dining room, one coat paint is so much easier! I have put together 4 of the 6 dining chairs, and just ordered a table cloth and place mat set to cover the old table!
I need a hack saw to put the blinds up then that room is finished, not going to do the kitchen (bit of the room as its a kitchen diner) until i am allowed a new freezer....which i may just rebel and order anyway, its me who has to stuff the bloody thing full every week!

Right have to go, another smelly bum to change, the second in about half an hour! Then we are going to see Sophie's next years school, want to get her name down this year and b4 they break up so just sneaked in there!

Back soon, hugs all :hugs:xx

Thanks for the advice about rooms in going to clear and clean the room pop her cot in when it's done and then if it's working I will decorate then ,

I'm hoping to go start sorting some of the letters in there now just have to encourage two little people into a nap :)

Emzy good luck with the ntnp :)

Btp you are wonder woman !

Jelly how's jj nappy situation? Is he better ?

Lady k hope your having a lovely birthday x

Hey ladies!!

Hope is tucking into some cherries so thought I would have a mini catch up!!!

Still no address or news on when we are moving!!! I had a medication review with my GP the other day and she advised me against trying for a baby with my mental issues!!! The thought has not even entred my head, Hope is more than enough for me, in time maybe but I need to sort my head out first!! I guess she was just looking out for me, I am still really unsure whether I even want another! At times I think it would be lovely but then I am so in love with Hope that I want to enjoy her and her milestones without missing anything!! I also wouldn't want a big age gap, 2-3 years is what I would like!!! I am so enjoying Hope's age and stage and what she is doing, she changes everyday and gets more and more confident!!

Lady K that sounds very painful!!

Genies, good luck with the rooms!!

I am gutted I won't be able to make the meet, its 4 train changes, that includes a bus and underground, don't fancy that with a buggy!! And I would have to be there early and get back late so not really dooable for us!! I could do anywhere on the train thats about 2 hours away!!

GG - thanks for asking. His nappies are still very runny but less often mum saw one today and thinks it's teeth. Also past 2 nights when I've changed him he's just been wet then check 10 mins later after fresh nappy and he's completely soiled so I have to change him again I think it gets his system going?

BTP - loving the whole revamp house talk. We spent 5 years doing up our house rewired, new kitchen, bathroom, front garden, new staircase, painted every room ..... Completed carpets last may as was the final thing to do. Now I want to change it all again but won't as hoping to move in the next year or two once dh finds a new job

Becs - hope you get a moving date soon :hugs:

I'm shattered been to gym this morning then met a friend for a walk in the sunshine and can't eat now as too close to fat club weigh in. Really fancy a meal and a nap :blush:

Well, Tobe hit another important milestone today: eating wet cat food. :sick:
Great job me for leaving it where he could get at it.
He still smells faintly of it. Barf!!!!! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->