September Stars

Daisybell - fingers crossed they sort themselves out. Glad you told your boss too !

Lady k - jjs favourite thing is pinging the spring door stop by the front door, drives me crazy ping ping 'JJ no'....... Ping ping 'JJ no' and it carries on might winge or cry sometimes when I pick him up and place him On the blanket.

Hope you had a good birthday Lady K.
Enjoy your holiday Emzy.
I am going to get Ollies feet measured soon hopefully I have a nice experience. Ollie pulls himself up on the tele stand and fell and banged his head yesterday then 5 minutes later was up there again so he didnt learn. He is cruising along the sofa now too.
Daisybell hope things are sorted when you start back at work.

Hi girls, summer holidays have started and as usual I'm rushed off my feet with my terrible foursome. I hope you are all well.

Sophia is cruising around the furniture and according the my lovely hubby she tried to walk this morning. I don't believe him, the big meany!!!!! I don't think she's ready to walk anytime soon, she wants to though.xxx

Love to all mums and babies, sorry I don't get on here much.x

Daisy hopefully everything be sorted now x

Jelly whenever my godson used to visit us in our flat he used to ping the doorstop you just reminded me :)

Girls are refusing to go to bed I'm very tired and feeling stressed which I don't feel often but now I do need ten minutes peace I really need to try a new bedtime routine that will suit them !

We went to baby clinic Layla is 19lb 1 and Amelia is 20 lb so Layla has really caught up the next time I go will be got their one year check scary !

:hi:
Tobe and I are chilling out with some pretzels while my two-year old tantrums himself to sleep.
This time next year, Tobe will be well into that stage, so I'm making a point of enjoying his mellow little personality right now.

I'm still on a roll with de-cluttering and have the car all packed up to drop off stuff at the thrift store and the hazardous waste depot, but it looks like we'll be home for awhile now. Simon sounds like he's winding down, which means a nap, I hope.
Poor little gaffer. So little and furious. :)

hey ladies just in bed so thought id have a catch up before going to sleep but cant remember anything as im so tired! A Manchester city centre meet sounds fab to me if its a weekend! X

and omg James is 10 months tomorrow...happy 10 months to hope for today x x

I love sims too :rofl:

Daisybell she's a 2 1/2 but tabs has grown HUGE a year ago now she was a 4 1/2 now she's an 8 :shock:

Jelly rosalie gets runny nappies if she drinks too much milk?

Sarah you are too good stop shaming us with it :haha:

Happy 10 months james :cloud9:

JJ is on 14oz which I didn't think was that much but does have alot of yogurt . JJ and his nappies definitely test me first leaking wee now runny poop!

Lilia barely touches her milk now, she always takes just 3oz of her morning bottle and then usually takes 3-4 oz of her bedtime bottle but sometimes if she's had tea a bit later or no nap then she'll have less than 1oz of it!! I used to worry so much but she drinks at the very least 9 oz of water per day and has cheese and fighters.. She's just not a milk baby and lilia knows what she wants! Just point blank refuses to drink it! Also she won't have it in a cup, only water in her cup!! We tried her with the 18 month nuby beaker just to experiment to see if she would drink through a straw and she does! Took a couple of attempts, she hasn't realised that she doesn't have to lift it up so ends up tipping it up ao there's no water at the bottom of the straw! I'm not going to worry too much about her mill, there's nothing I can do about it and she eats so well otherwise, has anything at all and is having pretty big portions now too!

JJ barely drinks any water it's a real effort for him to take a few sips. Only time Ive seen him have a decent drink was when it's hot otherwise not bothered. He does eat quite alot but not as much as he used to, he's still not good with finger foods either and has choked a few times.

I've been up since 6.30 getting his beeline and bottle ready to find he woke for 20mins and is now fast asleep again ..... I feel at abit of a loose end can't do any big jobs round house incase he wakes.

Thank ladies

Firstbean My Ollie is the same he's glutton for punishment, yay for the cruising.

genies girl i hope the girls didn't keep up too late?

aww Blob she has dinky feet, Ollie's look really chubby :haha: bet he has a wide feet like his mummy. WOW she's grown 3 1/2 sizes in one year!
i remember Bethany's feet been a size 4 now she is a size 12 1/2 which i think is huge for a 5yr old.

Our HV said Ollie's dosnt need the milk :saywhat: he has a 7oz for bed n 7oz at 12ish n 7oz for breakfast 6ish. his eating is up & down, some days he eats loads more then others but we just go with the flow.

Jellycat :hugs: nothing worse, we don't use natural nappy's, we can only use one brand (pampers) & he has to wear a 4+, our daughter was out of nappy's around 18mths & she wore 4+ at that age :shock:

Good Morning all!

Have my 11yr olds leaving assembly today:cry: I will be sad my babyis going to secondary school already!
Dh is going off to see the mil with Sophie so it will be nice to have some time with just me and Rosie:thumbup:

Sophie is about an 8 or 9, she has always had big feet! Rosie is teeny, I picked up some newborn shoes the other day and they were perfect! I don't hink she is going to be in 'shoes' any time soon, she was cruising round the sofa yesterday and i caught her trying to let go, she was stood between the sofa and storage cube thingy and she was testing standing without holding on, she is a long way off walking, she has only just mastered crawling! (she is cross with me atm as she is in a dress and can't crawl in a dress!)

Rosie still has the same breast feeds offered as ever really, she is still on demand, she sits up with us to eat and likes skinless sausages and steamed veg, she must be getting more in as i changed a proper poo nappy the other day! She has just discovered strawberry mouse, she goes crazy for it! She likes chocolate mouse from a pudding we had so i ordered chocolate ones from tesco but they didn't have any so they substituted strawberry, dh took the order in and good job as she loves them!

Sarah Tobe will always be chilled, I expect he will suffer terrible two's really mildly! Babies seem to be the same from womb to teen! My troublesome toddler is still a pain at 11, and my worried little pre-schooler is still a worried big 17 yr old! My easy going baby girl is an easy going 8 yr old, my highly strung baby princess is a 3 yr old highly strung little girl! I am hoping this chilled out easy going little poppet is always such! She has the loveliest of characters and I really enjoy her being so sweet ! :cloud9:

Right my little poppet is currently pulling out my computer cable so time to go!
Hugs to all, have a great day :hugs:xx

Today has turned rubbish dh has been given his notice at work today , last day end of August no redundancy pay either :-( really hoping something turns up for him soon

Daisybell - JJ is in size 5 :blush: I tried him in 4+ but wouldn't keep him dry. Since moving him to 5 (fxd) he's stopped leaking through the night.

Aw sorry Jelly hope something turns up soon for DH.
And Ollie is 4+ too.
Just found out some exciting news my best friend has just told me she is pregnant i am so happy for them they have been trying for a quite a while and think they were thinking something was wrong sorry for the selfish post.

She is due end of February 2012 thats her EDD she hasnt had 12week scan yet so will know for definate then.

Oh perfect she won't be heavily pregnant in hot baking weather! Perfectly timed :)

I know I said it was perfectly timed for it not been too hot as that was the worst bit about it for me when it was really hot and been heavily pregnant.

Blob and Daisybell- Yay other sim players, I finally have someone to share my sims news, my couple had two twin girls last week, she just had another baby girl and their dad just got the job of mayor... Do you guys play sims 2 or 3 ? im playing sims 3 but its not as detailed as sims 3 because after so many years i had all the expansion packs and custom download that i think i only played 20% of what the game had to offer as there was just so much, sims 3 doesnt seem to be as much stuff. xx

Jelly im so sorry to hear that, why doesnt he get any pay ?, i feel pretty bad moaning about my job while others dont have any...really hope he finds something quickly xx

FB- one of my friends just told me she is pregnant too, very early on but im so jealous.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->