September Stars

Well, Tobe hit another important milestone today: eating wet cat food. :sick:
Great job me for leaving it where he could get at it.
He still smells faintly of it. Barf!!!!! :sick:

As long as it wasn't tripe flavour :rofl: Packed with nutrients ! ;-)

Sarah that is gross!!!!!!!! Hope finds bits of Murphy's dog biscuits and sucks them!

It was leftover from yesterday, no less.
Teeming with bacteria.
I can't wait to explain the whole nasty incident to the children's emerg when I wind up taking him in for some ghastly putrid cat food intestinal infection.....

Having one of those puttering around the house days.
I found a puzzle piece that's been missing for months and am actually ecstatic! Maybe it's time to go back to work and get a little perspective? :)

Is BnB been a little funny lately or is it me?

Thanks Blob :flower: the northern meet is at stockport? still to far for us :nope:

BTP my OH likes to sulk too, it's a man thing :thumbup:& wow you sound like u have been very busy bee!

Becs i hope you get news on an address soon :hugs:

Our house hunting isnt going very well :nope:

we have viewed a few (to rent) but they didn't even have a garden :nope: which is a must! we are lucky that we live where the schools are top but unlucky as everyone wants their kids to go to these schools which means houses are few & far between, as no wants to move :dohh: xxx

Daisybell - I love house hunting for others but hate when I do it for myself. Hope something comes up soon

Blind up:happydance: I have trimmed the sides, taken some length off, totally fitted it and put it up and it looks great, I am really pleased with it although I have another window to do, this means the dining area is finished, cleared, painted, new chairs, new table cloths!! Done in a few days, the downstairs loo in a day, and a bit of a sigh as for now all i am doing is done, until i order the fridge freezer i am not doing the kitchen, although there is only a tiny bit of painting to do there, and the dreaded blind!!
I have the upstairs to do, and dh says the blind is so nice they would look nice in all the rooms, mmmmmm! Given the time i love doing it but its trying to do stuff with screaming kids, a clingy baby and usually some food cooking!!

Sarah, your cat food thing made me laugh, until you said it was day old food :sick: Hope Tobe is ok, the smell of cat food is just vile!
Yay on the puzzle piece:dohh:!!

Ohhh, I am not keen on rented house hunting, the 2 i have been in I left in a nicer state than when i moved in, I had a slimy landlord too, he put me off renting for life, slime ball!!

Rosie is like one of those wind up toys now as she has the hang of crawling, she is really fast and just keeps crawling til she gets to an object then wither goes up or over it!!:haha:

Right, got to go, time for a coffee and bed:sleep:

Waves to all, sorry for rubbish catch up!

Bye for now xxxxx:hugs:

Urgh cat food :haha:

Happy birthday ladyk :cake:

Becs I don't want more just now but I get jealous if other people are going to be TTC :rofl:

Aaah that's not northern :sulk:

Roslie got shoes today :) Clarks had none in her size I'm NEVER going back it's a god awful shop I know some of you have had success but I've had nothing but crap from the :gun: buuut hers are ammaaazzziiinnnggg :rofl:

Happy Birthday LadyK! :cake:

Enjoying a huge thunderstorm here. Tobe seems fine so far. No projectile vomiting or any such thing.
Sometimes I wonder why we bother sterilizing anything. The things babies and toddlers manage to ingest and survive are impressive.

Blob where did you get her shoes from?

Sarah Layla is regularly chomping on cat biscuits that she finds on the floor by the bowl if I'm not quick enough!

I've started clearing the spare room just don't know where it's all going to go :)

Hi all!
Sarah that sounds yukky!! Glad he's ok!

I'm at work so must be quick, still packing painting and cleaning in-between working! So tired! Only 5 sleeps till we move!

Must go we have a staff meeting at 8.35 every morning and can't be late!!

Morning!

Holly has also eaten cat food from the bowl. She regularly tips it up all over the floor as well and splashes in the cat's water!

I really need to sort out this meet, I wasn't sure though as a couple of people suggested that we shouldn't have it in Stockport, but should find out a more central point for everyone, but I don't know how to do that! If those that were coming to Stockport still want to go, I can sort it out or if anyone has any ideas for another place to meet then let me know :) Even if it would be easier to have it in Manchester City Centre, I can organise that instead, as it might be easier for people to get to. I'll have to sort it out when I get back from hols now though, as I'm off this evening!

Off to York this evening for my friends wedding tomorrow. Matt's gone over with Holly this morning but I have to work til 10pm, so will go over after work. Then on Friday we're going to Totnes in Devon for a week with my Mum, Dad, Sister and her boyfriend, which I'm looking forward to! Not looking forward to 5 hours on a train with Holly though!

Which reminds me, GG weren't you asking about taking the girls on the train? I regularly take Holly on the train and I usually use the disabled area and just put the pram in there. I've travelled Manchester-London a couple of times and it was fine :)

Then after Totnes, we're going to stay with my Mum and Dad in Kent for 5 days. I'm so excited for the meet too!! Can't wait for out little stars to meet each other!

Right I'll try and pop on over the hols and catch up at some point

xx

Thanks emz I'll have to look into this train business ! Enjoy the wedding x

I'm going to take the girls to be weighed later I haven't been since match cos of work , I assume it's still okay to take them? It's usually all newborns ?

Genies, you can take them whenever you like just to keep their little red books updated, I think people can only be bothered when they are newborns!
I took Rosie about a month back xx:hugs:

Sophie got her pre school jabs today:cry: It is hard to explain, she seems happy atm, I have said she can pick a toy to take and they can have their jabs done too and if she needs a plaster they will need one, and if the toy wants sweets she can have some too, I thought it was a way for her to tell me how she felt through the toy.
She has chosen the biggest bear she has, he is the same size as her, but i did say any toy so we are off to the doctors with them both!!:haha:

Hey Ladies!!!

So sorry i've been awol - it's been so hectic here since we came back from our holiday last week.

I've had a quick scan of posts - btp your fall sounds awful :hugs: and congrats emzy fro ntnp! Glad your job's going well :D

Our honeymoon was fantastic. To be honest, it was a doddle taking Izzy with us, but only because she didn't eat any baby food at all. She now has her 2 bottom teeth, so she just ate whatever we had from the buffet - her favourite was sliced peach.

We went on a horse ride (me and DD1), to a donkey sanctuary, hired a car for 3 days, a glass bottom boat, catamaran AND a waterpark. I so didn't want to come home!

Pics will be on facebook soon. Speaking of that, we got most of our wedding pics last night, just waiting on ones from the second photographer. They'll be on facebook soon too.

Izzy is now kind-of crawling, but not properly. Still, she's straight over and sat up now when i'm trying to change her!

Also I don't know if you've seen on fbook, but i've created the justgiving page for our fundraising efforts for the great north run. It's for a REALLY good cause - Bliss (for premature babies) - and the story behind why i'm doing it is on there too. I'm not allowed to ask you for sponsor me re. forum rules, but it'd be great if you could just visit and read my story :winkwink: And remember, 13 miles is a hell of a way :winkwink:

So sorry to all the birthdays i've missed... happy belated birthday to you all.. I feel so awful for being so awol, on fbook too :blush: :hugs:

Hope you're all doing well today. :flower:

Emzy - have a great holiday in Devin hope the weather is good

Opti - good to see you back, sounds like the honeymoon was perfect

Louise - hope the packing goes ok, can't believe you'll soon be here !

Took JJ to the park yesterday and put him in the swing for the first time..... He just cried he absolutely hated it! I wrapped a blanket too to make it more comfortable and still hated it :-(. Still having issues with the runny nappies I'm now wondering is it because he's on follow on milk as that's the only thing changed in past 2 weeks. He still doesn't look like it's teething.

GG - have fun with weigh in ! I still take JJ

Thanks guys, I had a lovely birthday... i got The Sims expansion packs i dont have already from the kids (i still like getting things i can play with on my birthday)

Paiges walker arrived today, she doesnt stay in it long before she gets bored but at least it keeps her out of trouble

Two of my bump buddies are either trying for another baby or are pregnant... i want another baby so badly now !!!

Optical- glad to have you back honey and the honeymoon went well, i had morning sickness during mine !!! lol xx

BTP- when do we get to see photos ??? xx

GG- i have to clear out Paiges room as we are hoping to start making her sleep in her own room when Jake starts his holidays xx

Jelly- It feels more bruised than a trapped nerve but i dont remember falling on it.. see i need a other baby soon as i am getting old !!! xx

Anyone else having a problem keeping their babies out of trouble now they are on the move ? i have tried to baby proof but she always finds something and she goes out in the hallway and i have to keep following her.... would attaching her to a rope nailed to the wall be going too far ???

Emzy- i hate think what Paige has picked up from the floor and eaten but they will eat all kinds of strange things before they will learn... But i did have a giggle reading that..lol

Lady k - I'm sure I'm older than you ..... Only 5 more months

ladyk, Rosie is a nightmare, into everything, mainly what she shouldn't be!
She pulls herself up, falls over, she pulls herself up on the sofa and can coast along, she is interested in everything that is not a toy, mainly things on the fire grate and remote controls:dohh:
I need eyes in my backside to watch her, she gets out of the bumbo, i have to strap her into EVERYTHING else, she even now stands in the pram, there is no putting her down for a second for crying or touching or eating stuff she shouldn't!
Your not alone!!:hugs::kiss:

Roslie got shoes today :) Clarks had none in her size I'm NEVER going back it's a god awful shop I know some of you have had success but I've had nothing but crap from the :gun: buuut hers are ammaaazzziiinnnggg :rofl:

I agree some Clarks shops aint up to scratch, if you came to my shop i would of gave u star treatment ooooo & you could of had 33% off too :winkwink: so if any1 is ever up north feel free to pop in :winkwink:

What size is her feet? i'm going to measure Ollie's myself once i start back, (2nd Aug) i don't trust anyone else to measure my childrens feet other than me :thumbup: (even after nearly 4ys of working for them)

Emzy enjoy your hols

:wave: optical pleased you had a wonderful honeymoon :flower:

LadyK i love "The Sims" i find it sooo addictive! me & OH play it together

I'm back to work on the 2nd of aug, my boss is on holiday next week & she wanted me to start back when she returns as we have alot of things to go through who would of though so much could change in less than 1yr?

btw i told her about what happened (she didnt know) she isnt going to act & ishoping it's "all water under the bridge" guess we will see when i return & work with them xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->