September Stars

Aw bless James, Jayne. Such a good boy. Thankyou for the offer re the bottle, but Samster's so good now he's just on standard teats!! After all that messing around, he's happy with whatever these days! Thanks though hun. xx

Genies, sounds like a lovely party. Hope you got rid of one of your car seats! x

Our air conditioner unit went via ebay today, so we got a nice £70! Good job too, we're skint!!

We're off to Chester Zoo tomorrow with Sam's godmothers and their families. Can't wait! For his christening, they bought him an adoption gift set for the giraffes, so tomorrow's our grand day out to see the plaque! I think we are all just so excited, we love our days out with them, such lovely people, we'll all have a ball!!

Well, just watching a bit of TV. Gonna have a nice glass of red in a mo (notice a pattern.....!!?) and play some golf, have a little bit of spag bol, then bed ready for an early start tomorrow!! Hope all are well tonight. xx

Lbb geez it sounds tough for you :hugs: so many different things to worry about.

Ooooh have a nice time at the zoo :wohoo:

Well Robin has been off for such a looooong time like 9 weeks :rofl: but he goes back on wed as much as I'm gutted for him to go :( I'm kinda looking forward to getting my life back on tack?
Also rosalie is so not a baby anymore :wacko: she walks, she helps cook, she knows so many words, pfft she's like a mini tabs (this is not in the look what my baby can do, this is the holy shit my baby is grown up)

Wow Sarah is she walking properly now?! Fab! But I feel your pain, so much easier when they are more still!!!!

Hmmm she walks across the room not proper walking... It's more just the way she is? Nothing babyish anymore??

You will have to post a video when you can Blob. Maybe Rosalie wants to be like her sister? I saw a friends baby today who's 7 mths old and made me realise how much JJ has changed in past couple of months. I love it but am slowly realising how easy it was when they were younger and just layed on their activity mat ;-). JJ found the xbox yesterday beep on beep off beep on beep off.

thanks ladies and no problem Asher enjoy your trip to the zoo thats where we are hoping to take James the week of his birthday!

jelly James is obsessed with the xbox too but cant get to it yet but we are getting him a baby walker tomorrow so god help us Hehe! X

Hi all, hope everyone is well! We're moving tomorrow so thought I'd catch a couple if minutes on my phone for a break from packing and cleaning! Stressed isn't the word! Was in a&e with lilia with a horrible rash that gradually got worse and worse, they kept us in for a while as it spread to her face whilst we were there and there was a chance it would spread to throat and airways and cause breathing problems, all is fine though just wish I knew what had caused it! Some kind if allergic reaction they think but said they wouldn't try to pinpoint it unless it was recurring. But anyway means we're very behind so must get on! Looking forward to the meet!!! Jelly maybe we could meet up next weekfor a coffee when I'm settled in?

Love to all x

Just popping in between listing stuff on ebay, omg is that a pain in the arse!
Listed bumbo, swing seat and nappies that i just can't get on with:nope: Some are brand new, crappy weather has not helped in using them as i have nowhere to dry them and hate having them hanging about on the rads! :shrug:

Being nagged for cereal (the 3rd bowl) from my toddler, and for a lift from my 17yr old!!!

Will attempt to catch up later, but need to put blind up in kitchen as i managed to paint the teeny bit of kitchen wall, so only need to do blind now!:happydance:
Although don't know why I happy danced that its a cow of a job!

Back later,

Louise, hope Lilia is better from her rash, could be anything, some babies just become allergic to something all of a sudden:shrug:
Hopefully a one off although just keep an eye for it happening again, perhaps it would help with what it is:shrug: Poor baby :hugs:
Good luck with the move :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Louise - saw the rash on FB, poor Lillia hope shes feeling better today. I'll pm you my number and we can meet up when is good for you. Can't believe you are finally moving !!

I warn you their is a festival in the town next weekend which will mean roads are busy or closed and very hectic in town so unless you are planning on seeing the festival shannigans dont bother going into town on the saturday.

BTP - Sounds as always your busy today, hope the house is finished soon. My friends son is addicted to cereal he can eat bowl after bowl after bowl too.

We went for a bar b q yesterday and luckily the weather held out. Today im working on my membership application again..... im not even half way through it yet...... im bored so I thought id take a sneaky peak on here whilst im on my laptop for a change and before DH finds out! Im determined to get this application finished before I go back to work, got to get it signed by all my old bosses too before I can send it off. im currently working on my extended cv from April 2004 so along way to go

Before I forget I think changing JJs milk back to stage one has settled his stomach slightly, hes still ahving runny nappies but nothing like previopus or as often. Hoping by end of the week hell be back to normal. Also JJ seems to like drinking out of a normal cup he hasnt quite got to grips with how fast the water runs out and kind of licks the water lot of the time but definetely prefers a normal plastic cup vs his beaker and sprout so think im going to continue with that for a couple of days and see if he gets to grips with it even more

best dash husband on the prowl checking up on me working :blush:

Hi once again I must apologise for being awol. Just busy with work / jewellery / teething baby.

Jc thanks for your FB message. Should I message you back mine number too? Does anyone still need picking up from the station?

So we have 2 molars partially through and 2 more about to cut any day. So that's 12 teeth. No wonder the poor boy has been so miserable. X

Jelly thanks for your number I'll text you in the week, can't wait! Have you tried jj with a straw cup? That might work for him?

Well lilias rash had calmed down overnight but flared up while she was playing today, I really hope she hasn't suddenly become allergic to the animals or something? It also calmed down again while she was up having a nap.. maybe something to do with all the boxes down here? Who knows just hope it settles soon poor baby.

Wow 12 teeth almost, go Harry! Poor baby I imagine molars are the worst!

Argh so much still to do! Best get on before dh finds me on my phone slacking off!

Hope the move goes smoothly Louise :hugs: poor girl I saw the photos :(

F&c wow soooo many teeth rosalie only has 8 :lol:

Well I got burnt today :sulk: much dislike as I really think it's stupid grr just had a bbq and now about to put rosalie in bed. I REALLY need to get the routine back

Louise good luck with the move hope Lilias rash goes away poor thing x

lbb saw the baby walker on facebook he looks really happy is he enjoying getting about?

Asher your zoo day sounds lovely

fc 12 teeth my goodness he has been busy , loved the facebook peeka boo video too!

jelly are you still working? :) hope you get it done

blob id love to see a video of rosalie the mini tabs !

well i sold one of the car seats so that has spured me on lots more to sell!

we had lunch at mums and then went to friends they had the paddling pool out for the kids so they had fun splashing about.
Night two of controlled crying at bed time and Amelia has given in and gone to sleep after 30 mins so thats quicker !

Fishy - send me your just in case . I think everyone has got lifts from the station now as Louise is picking up Laura .

Poor Harry - at least he's getting the teething thing over quickly JJ is still only on tooth number two . Hope he's not too grizzly. Loved the video of Harry kissing the mirrored wardrobe , I showed dh as this is what JJ does with a mirror :)

Great news your busy with the jewellery, I've decided to get something once dh has a new job ..... Haven't told him yet !

Louise - I remember when we first moved in my skin came up in blisters and dry patches had to go to the doctors because it got really bad. They thought it was environment, once our kitchen / bathroom got completed my skin was fine again. If it was the animals surely she would of had a gradual reaction to them?? Hope you manage to figure out what it is. Is lillia bothered by it :-(

Blob - ouchie on the sunburn. Good luck in getting back into a routine. Do tabs and Rosalie sleep better now or are you still having issues at bedtime?

GG - I gave up at 7 and started working on our wedding album. Is it bad I got married two years ago nearly and still haven't confirmed with the photographer what pics we want in our album :blush:

Excellent result with Amelia :) how have they been sleeping since being in separate rooms? Are they sleeping better?

If I forget JC just message me as I'm useless at the moment! It's so much fun watching our little ones explore and have fun. I took another video of Harry rearranging his Daddy's pant drawer! He's so much fun although is suffering with his teeth so we're back to not much sleep.

Great news on your jewellery order JC! Hope your dh takes it well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->