September Stars

Boony we had to get a 2nd dog when I could no longer take my Lab into work with me (she howled everytime she was left alone). We got a cocker spaniel (rescued from a puppy farm) and the howling stopped immediatly. Its not an ideal solution getting another dog but I think if you have the time and money to exercise two then I would do it. xx

Will be back later to catch up on everything else. Have had a poorly baby and lots of other things going on. Hope everyone is well. x

We're in! Just!

Laura I sent you a message on fb but not sure if you've seen it? I may have to bring the boys to the meet as wayne has to go backto Woodbridge to clear at some point, If I'm taking them I won't be able to fit you in the car! Sorry! Is there anyone else that could pick you up? I'll know for sure in a few days... I will need to borrow jellies spare car seat (if it's not being used?)

Louise hope you get settled soon x

I'm going to a hen night on Saturday it's an overnighter so it will be strange leaving the girls but I'm concerned about what to wear it's black theme which should be easy but I can't afford anything new and don't have anything modern or new I'm going to feel like the old chubby frumpy one !

Boony - :hugs: about the moany neighbours. My parents dig is on tranquillisers he's so hyper and he's 13 now!

Fishy - think there's 8 of us now. I've a camera but it's DH so will have to get him to put them on the computer hopefully others will bring a camera too :) Laura may need a lift next week

Louise - glad you managed to get everything in the house. I've got a spare maxicosi cabriofix if it's needed next week for the day as my spare is for Holly but jjs new seat arrived Friday so can use that for the day. Was your location on FB correct last night? As that is only 7 roads up from me, I assumed you'd be near the barracks?

GG - :hugs: you wont look frumpy at the hen do. Once you get there you'll enjoy yourself. With dh losing his job I'm trying to work out what I can wear back to work I hare my wardrobe at the moment, but can't afford anything new as it all goes on JJ.

Rubbish day , AF is really bad leaked in bed last night and had to go on a quick dash to Tesco for supplies this morning. I've never been this heavy I'm going through a super plus tampon and night towel within two and half hours, hasn't slowed down all day. Really hope it's better in the morning as it's wiping me out. And I put on a pound in fat club tonight boooooo

:( jelly that's shit :nope:

GG :hugs: you won't be the frumpy one enjoy it.

Hey girls, i will be honest i have not been able to read past posts. I hope you are all well. Me and Grant completed a 100 cache challenge... over 24 miles, started at 6.30am and finished at 10.30pm.

I was in such a state and the pain was out of this world, i had to pee in a forest !!!! and then fell on my face, laid in stinging nettles and got bitten by red ants. But it felt amazing to complete it. I flake out after 5 miles normally !!!! Cant walk today and already had a emergency appointment at the doctors.

Have i missed anything ?????
xxxxx

wow Boony not long! sorry u are having problems with your neighbours, i agree with laura getting another dog i think would help, though im not sure what breed to reccomend?

:hugs: jelly

GG you wont look frumpy, u will look fab :thumbup:

Well Done Kara, they do say no pain no gain :haha: no really i hope u are ok? i told OH that u did 24miles after he came home from the gym last night complaining of doing 9miles on the bike, the wuss :lol:

well 05.15 my alarm woke me up (Ollie) & along with a few other friends i have woke up with cold, though i think it might be flu? would explain why ive felt like pants for the past few days. boohoo feeling all sorry for myself :haha:

Friends LO has chickenpox wonder if mine will end up with them :dohh: rosalie has been grumpy but that's it. (little boy has had rash for about 3-4 days and saw them last week?)

Kara you are awesome we did like 12miles before but I could NEVER do it now :haha: well done you!!!!! :happydance:

daisybell- get well soon, there is also a sickness bug going around.x

Blob- hope you have escaped the chicken pox...they say the kids will get it just depends when, i read about chicken pox parties, a way mums can control when they get it and plan days off work to care for them so they dont get it at a time which would be harder, like holidays etc... i suppose if there is a illness they will get at some point its good to have some control over when they get it....lol x

Just a bit worried as Robin was hospitalised with complications from chickenpox :dohh:

Oh honey im sorry i didnt know, no wonder you would rather avoid it... x

It's kinda a mix of want to get it over and done with and then kinda worried even though it's just so unlikely :haha:

Am in bed ha ha on the iPad its quite nice :)

No wonder you're worried Blob. I'm dreading Harry getting it. I guess I would prefer him to get it when he's slightly older so that he understands what's going on.

Laura I don't have a second car seat. Do you have a travel system so that we can use your car seat? X

Morning,*sniffle* *sniffle* thanks ladies for your get well wishes :flower: not feeling much better & OH is coming down with it too by the sounds of it, our throats are killing :nope: early night again for us both i think.

i have to go & collect bethanys 3rd lot of medicine & take another water sample today.

dr thinks she either still has the water infection? or it's gone but has caused her to loose control of her bladder (she is going to the loo loads during the day & is still having accidents during the night) i really feel for her as she gets upset about it. brighter note we are going to the cinema tomorrow :happydance: seats are booked & she is reallllllly looking forward to it!

i just hope she dosnt talk through the whole film like she does at home :dohh:

Blob i can see why you must be abit worried, bethany's chicknpox had been & gone by this age, Ollie already scratchs his face to bits coz of his eczema so i'm dreading him getting the pox!

napping baby awake must dash! :kiss: xxxx

I can collect Laura now if still needed as Wayne had to wait in at home for various house repairmen so will keep the boys there with him! Still don't have a second car seat though!

Sorry for being quiet and a bit AWOL so much to do, alex's hamster escaped last night too so we have a runaway hamster in a house full of boxes and stuff.. Not going to be the easier to find! And realised last night I don't actually have an airing cupboard! Rubbish!

They jab for chicken pox in America, I really think its worth immunisation against, its horrible in any age.

Ladyk, you really paint a picture! Well done, I can just picture it all, sounds too painful for words, but what an achievement. :hugs:

Daisybell, :hugs: sweetie, feel better soon xx

Louise, hope you settle in, must be so stressful moving everything with a baby, I am stressed enough swapping the children's rooms around! Decorating just confirms if i fall out with dh he is the one that can move out:rofl:
Hope the hamster returns, we have had ours escape twice now, she came back both times even after being in the void space between the ceiling and upstairs floors! :haha:

Rosie had a 5 hour sleep in the night, she had a feed at 3am and I had to get her up at 8 to go out, the longest sleep she has had in a long time, I was awake waiting for her :dohh:

Got to go, got things on ebay I am selling, and got to upload more pics for a sell and swap local site on fb. Ds is looking for a car and dh wants to change his, so we are selling a car and looking to buy one at the same time:wacko:I am taking ds to look at a punto, and dh is selling a punto! Just dh's is a sporting and ds cant even get insured on it!

Off I go, Back later, sorry if i have missed anything big, bit useless atm!:dohh:

:hugs:BTPxxx:hugs:

Daisybell- hugs honey.. its crap being ill x

Louise- i have a spare car seat i can bring still as YM has her own x

Blob- I am dying to buy a ipad, give me your full review on them as i am waiting to speak to someone to give me their honest opinion x

BTP- Paige woke up at 4am and wouldnt go back till she had a bottle, i get really upset because we agreed no babies until she sleeps through and every time i think we are getting there she then goes back to waking up at silly hours of the morning.. x

Daisybell - poor Bethany, have you given her cranberry juice to drink if it is a water infection? Hope you have a great time at the cinema.

Blob - I'd be nervous too, at least until Robin is home and they are older.

Lady k - excellent On the walk I don't think I could of done it! Wonder what's making Paige wake up in the night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->