September Stars

She's very good :( she knew I wanted to do it then wanted to become a partner with me but there just is not enough money in it, I don't want the stress of a partner I want to be able to pick and chose what I want to do? But yes she's very good, I won't hate her for it obviously :lol: but still reall upsetting as she will no doubt be totally officiant and get on everything before me and knows more people around here (who are not at uni and clearly not wanting cakes) :cry: boooooooo

Think positive - if she didn't think you were good she wouldn't want to have been partners. You should speak to kitty Ventura on here she has her own cake business maybe she can help you get abit of a head start, or know something that will help?

You've been doing alot of cakes for people since I've known you, think you will be more popular than you think. Any ideas if you could post them? Could you set up a Facebook page to start a portfolio, especially as you already have some pics? Set up a costing template to work out total costs for your recipes so you don't forget anything off the list.

..... I'm excited ;-)

Think positive - if she didn't think you were good she wouldn't want to have been partners. You should speak to kitty Ventura on here she has her own cake business maybe she can help you get abit of a head start, or know something that will help?

You've been doing alot of cakes for people since I've known you, think you will be more popular than you think. Any ideas if you could post them? Could you set up a Facebook page to start a portfolio, especially as you already have some pics? Set up a costing template to work out total costs for your recipes so you don't forget anything off the list.

..... I'm excited ;-)

My friend has put her cakes from the very first attempts on fb, some were not the best but nice to see her progress! They are certainly better now!

I say go for it Blob :hugs:
:hugs:xx

Sounds great blob I know someone who started selling them at car boot sales and fetes starting with cupcakes and moved on to wedding cakes ect she made the girls christening cake , I know I need to put the photos on Facebook !

Jelly you sound like you know what your talking about :)

Emz glad you had good hols x

Right Im off on this hen weekend I'll catch up with you all tomorrow in the meantime look out on facebook for drunken photos , god I hope I can keep up :)

yes jelly we have given her cranberry juice & plenty of water, she was dry last night so im hoping this new medicine is starting to work? i get the results back on monday so fx it's clear, thanks we had a fab time at the cinema :thumbup:

Genies happy wedding anniversary for the other day :flower:

Bolnde yay well done Ben :happydance:

Blob fab news about the cake business, bet your really excited if not a little scared at the same time, i hope it all goes well for you!

Same here jelly a few of my friends are doing it & posting all the pic's on fb of the cakes they make for customers, it's typical of your friend Blob but dont be disheartened like jelly said if you were crap she wouldnt of wanted to be partners with you!

my friend go's to fayres to sell her cupcakes & cakes, she had some business cards made up to give to people who are interested & has said it's really boosted her orders :thumbup: to think it was her hobby, now it's a nice little business & she still has a job ontop of this.

i think if she had the money she would open her own shop & quit her job but if only life was the easy eh :thumbup: xxxx

OMG! Sorry for selfish rant post but my dh has to be the most f**ing useless there is, I went out to take my son for a practice drive, I was a hour, I had 4 missed calls, 2 voice mails and about 6 texts asking where I was, how long would I be, how long does it take etc etc, OMG, he is like a child! Rosie is 10 months old now and not dependant hourly on me, I just can't believe it!!!:wacko:

Sorry not had chance to read through but was fab meeting the lovely jelly today!! JJ is just adorable, such a giggler! Think lilia frightened him off girls for life though! Sorry Wayne and the kids and other people turned up, of all the places they go for lunch they choose where we were!!! So much looking forward to Tuesday now, gutted we didn't take photos of them together! X

Eeek I'm well excited for Tues!

Blob good luck with the cakes! It sounds great! And a bit of competition is good for business ;-) Bet yours are better anyway!

I have had the worst period pains today and my AF is so so heavy. The pains I had this morning made me feel so ill and were like my early labour pains!! They hurt so much I cried! I dunno what's different this month as it's not been this bad before :( Was meant to be going to a BBQ this evening but I cried off and me and Matt are getting a pizza instead.

x

Hey girls,

Had my first night without a baby and husband with me last night, i drank and it was such a great night

I had ago at making cupcakes once but it went all wrong !!! id rather eat those made by others so if anyone needs someone to test them ill send you my address...lol

Love the sig Emzy, reminds me i need to update mine !!

blob your idea is fab! Could you do mail order cupcakes everyone uses the internet there days!? X

hugs btp men are useless but us woman are too perfect at times Hehe x

Daisybell - fxd for the results

Btp - I'm sure men do it on purpose so they don't have to do it again. Dh is like that with the ironing, he takes so long and does it really slowly and awkwardly that I do all his shirts now...... I have gone on ironing strike for a month but it backfired and had a month worth of his shirts to do instead so haven't tried that again.

Louise - I think Lillia wears the trousers in their blossoming relationship ;-) she is so scrummy. The boys are lovely too, JJ found them entertaining.

Emzy - I have had exactly the same issue this week with AF. Found out ibuprofen can help to reduce the flow, as I was going through tampons and towels every hour and half at beginning of week and having to sleep on a folded towel. Hope you feel better in the morning :hugs:

Lady K - yay for first night out, glad you enjoyed it. Was it a wedding you went to ?

I'm not sure people don't seem to be able to email them HOWEVER!! I have an idea for my business which is I make the cakes and send the icing and decorations for customers to decorate themselves?? What do you think?? Was it not one of you (sorry) who said about the cakes for people to decorate themselves?? ... Opinions purl ease??

Well I will try and upload the AMAZING ones I'm plannning on doing :wohoo: I'm doing burgers and chips :haha: and for my mum I'm doing cupcakes in a flower pot :)

Emzy aww sorry luv hope it gets better soon I HATE periods :nope:

Yaay for the night out kara :wohoo:

BTP :hugs: :hugs: sorry luv you really do seem to have one of those DHs you really have it rough.

YM hope you and buba are ok :hugs:

Blob I like that idea! And agree with jelly, I've seen your pics on fb I think you'll do brilliantly!!

Jelly I think you're right she might wear the trousers!! She certainly doesn't play hard to get.. Poor JJ!!

Emzy love the new sig, can't believe only a fortnight till she's 1! Did you ever sort out the christening/birthday saga with your friend?

Btp hugs Hun, I'm sure your dh is absolute lovely but he does sound like hard work sometimes!!

Forgotten everything else sorry girls! I'm so excited for Tuesday! Lilia had a bad night last night, more teeth I think but no nappy rash this time which is good!

Louise Holly is teething too, can see 2 top ones coming at last! Yes we did sort out the problem as my friend decided to hold it later in the year, so no problem now!

Lovely sunny day here today, will be getting the paddling pool out for Holly in a bit! x

It's not sunny here :( poop tho I need to get my feet out have stupid tan lines on my feet ha ha.

I can't believe how fast it's all going I nearly had a cry last night just thinking about it :cry: :cry: I took photos of her holding my hand thinking shit in a blink of an eye shell be a teenager I'll no longer look at her teeny fingers :haha: what a sap

:hi: Quick hi from me on holiday!
:hugs: to all and hope everyone is well!

Blob - I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment. I keep looking at the first born photos and seeing how much he's changed already. I think I'm going to find his first birthday emotional, luckily he still likes his cuddles but not sure for how long.

Well got chicken casserole in the oven, a baby asleep and hoping I can get some application time done before thus evening (fxd)

GG - how was the hen night ?

YM - Hope you are ok :hugs:

:hi: sarahka hope you're having a good holiday !

btp :hugs: men can be such tools at times.

jelly my OH offers to do it when i'm half way through doing it :dohh: he is the same with everything! i blame his parents coz they are lazy when it comes to housework where as my mum made sure everything was "just right" explains why i have OCD when it comes to cleaning :haha:

i cry when i look back at old photo's especialy one's of Bethany, i find myself thinking where has the past 5 1/2yrs gone???

Blob i like your idea of decorate your own cake :thumbup: i have a party catalogue where they do the same kind of thing except you bake the cake yourself, you get the mould to cook your cake & all the icining ect along with a guide on how to do it.

i like your idea better as cooking the cake & getting the mixture right is the hardest part, so i would prefer it to come already baked :thumbup:

Ymummy pleased all went well at your scan & you & pip are ok :hugs:

we all are flu'd up :nope: i'm going to put a red X on the door & to top it off i spent yesterday in A&E after a bang on my head on friday, felt really weird & dazzed yesterday morning, nhs direct told me to go to A&E.
All is fine just got concussion fx'd it wont last long.

right off the make pizza :wave:

Hi my loves well jelly the hen night was interesting , I haven't been out like that for a long time i had forgotten how expensive everything is and we kind of had two groups and our little group didn't have that much cash so when the others went off to another club we didn't go and headed back to our hotel we stopped off at a gay bar which was fun , our friend us gay and he was with us , but I am glad to be home with my girls !

Emzy hope you feel better? X

Btp hugs love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"