September Stars

Jelly just seen your other message, we are on the barracks, invicta park, I don't know where it said I was on Facebook I didn't check!! Whereabouts are you?

Ok, I don't want to open a whole can of worms here but I am thinking about finding out more about getting the girls immunised against chicken pox.
My other children had them, Jack had them mildly and tbh I wondered what all the fuss was about!
Then Ben had them and within 10 days so did Em and it was the worst thing I have seen, they were covered with blisters, and Em has scared badly with 2 on her face, as well as it being vile at the time they had them even with all the meds they reccomend.
If I can prevent the girls going through that I will seriously think about it.
As far as i can tell the 2 reasons we don't immunise are 1 cost, and 2 the children with chicken pox provide a natural 'booster' for elderly against shingles.
I will ask the doctors but I just wanted to throw it open her to see what everyone thought as we have both sides with the Americans on her who I think have the jab anyway.

Sorry, limited time due to a tired Rosie, better go, just thought i would see what you all think

Thanks
xxxx:hugs:

its personal choice i suppose Btp and its too late for us James had them really bad lol x

Jelly just seen your other message, we are on the barracks, invicta park, I don't know where it said I was on Facebook I didn't check!! Whereabouts are you?

I'm near White rabbit and penenden Heath sandling lane. FB said you were by penenden Heath playing field so I was like wow your closer than I thought lol. Even though Invicta Park is still close!

James got stuck today between two table legs, I got worried as I couldn't get him out as his head got stuck and ge was screaming in pain. Managed to get him out in the end but needed slot if calming down I felt so guilty. He's banged his head so many times today , stairgate, floor, radiator and he's learnt to climb onto his bumbo on the floor and do superman pose problem is he then falls off head first. I think today has been a turning of point of no return

BTP - I don't really know what to think if I'm honest as I don't know anything about the immunisation nor known anyone with chicken pox except when I was young myself.

Kara I LOVE mine I seriously wouldn't do without it :rofl: only thing is that I can't upload photos and my laptop is dead ha ha!! It doesn't have flash which is annoying but I think that's about it. It's awesome!!!!

BTP yaay so happy I hope she sleeps soon for you :hugs: you certainly deserve it!!!!!!

Oh kara how about teeth?? Rosalie is really odd when her teeth come through she just wakes up and more fussy?

Feeling really really lucky tonight I watched poor kids and just wanted to cuddle the girls up and squeeze them I feel so lucky with my life. We aren't earning much but our parents are just so so kind to us. I love the confidence our schooling and parents gave us to believe we will get anywhere we want to be. But yea just feeling really blessed tonight :rofl: nutter I am.

I worry about them getting chicken pox I remember getting them and it was awful :nope: am going to hate it with them :nope: but not sure about the immunisation would have to look into it. I was slightly wondering about chickenpox party ha ha as they at least wouldnt remember it? :dohh:

Blob that's lovely hug them close and be glad they are who they are x

Btp I had chicken pox really bad when I was 14 it made me delirious and the scabs turned black I have however seen lots of small children sail through it and be proud they got the spots its something I haven't thought about with regard to my own children

Sorry for being rubbish it's our 10th wedding anniversary today we went out for fibber to the pub that we met in which was lovely x

Hiya!! I defo wouldve immunised ben as he was so poorly. My HV said that alot of babies under 12 months have it really bad and should be immunised but lack of funds stops them.

Ben has walked properly for first time tonight has threatened it last couple of days. Anyhow just went tonight I am a very proud mummy but a little sad he is growing up so fast! :)

Happy anniversary yesterday GG :flower:

Awww well done Ben :wohoo: clever boy!!! Rosalie was walking really well but seems to have lost her bottle :( now refuses

Excited about Tuesday!!!!!

Jelly you free for coffee over the weekend? X

I just remember Emmie being so bad, you couldn't put a pin betewwn the blisters she was so peppered in them, they scabbed, itched, she was really miserable, then the 2 that scarred the worst were on her face and she didn't pick any of them, she is 8 now and she was 18 months when she had them, she gets upset about the scars.
I had them at 12 and it was awful, and i too have scars.
I just think if i could do something to prevent it I would, certainly going to look further into it xx

Been to Ikea today, Bristol, long drive through town, Glenda the sat nav was useless, I hate town, and people, and crowds, and cars everywhere, I felt like the right country bumpkin that I am!
I wanted the under bed boxes for the girls rooms, which i have, got some lights for their room, ans a few toy tidys, all in all ok but stressful, Sophie decided at the last min she was coming with me, so had the 3 girls with just me and my eldest, dh sat on his bum all day, but at least my frame came for the poster in the dining room which is the final touch in there:thumbup:

Rosie currently exploring the underbed boxes, time to see what else is happening, oh and its free listing on ebay this weekend:hugs:
xx

I have a scar in between my eyebrows right in the centre so its so obvious :haha: but when I was little a family friend said that the last (at the time) miss world had one on her face so I then was fine with it. :rofl: :rofl:

It's really quiet in here just now

Sorry ladies been busy packing and stuff fir thus hen night away tomorrow it's all very expensive and im a bit worried

Anyways Louise how is the house coming along?

Blob it is quiet isn't it , has rosalie walked anymore?

Layla is back to being really sicky she is just seems to not keep milk down sometimes I thought it was better but we seem to be starting again

:hi:

GG - hope you have a good time at the hen. Have you changed the milk or is it sickness? Hope she's better soon :hugs: and Happy Anniversary, it's our 10 years in a couple of weeks!

Louise - I feel like I'm going on a blind date and should be holding a red carnation in a book or something. Can't wait to meet you both !

Blob - wonder why Rosalies stopped walking, did she have a bad fall ?

Blondie - great to see you! and yay on the walking!

Been shopping today at bluewater for dh. Managed to get a new interview suit and couple of shirts. Also bought him a new aftershave to pick him up a bit. Just need an interview now! Went pram shopping with our friends too, problem is when we left we still preferred our pram to the ones we saw. I do want a colour pack for it now though :blush:

Hellooooo!

What have a missed? I'm back from Devon and at my Mum and Dads now. Had a lovely time! Excited for Tuesday!!!

Will pop on at some point for a catch up xx

PS do you like my new siggy? Made by the lovely Jac!

Looks like you had a great time in Devon, can't believe how grown up Holly looks.

Loving the new sig xxx

Love it :thumbup: jac is awfully talented

GG :( Wonder why she's started being sick.

Rosalie seems to take the bottle randomly at night but is fighting sleep like mad, makes me feel sick because I have to put her in her cot so I can read tabs her story book :nope: she screams :cry: I cannot take crying. Im pathetic, I shout at tabs she cries I spend about 10 mins snuggling her saying sorry :rofl: pathetic!!!

Well I'm closer to getting my cake business up and running :) environmental health is coming around to tell me what to do with the kitchen and got a meeting with someone about a bursary :shock: eek!! But a friend who lives about a mile away has decided she wants to start one up :hissy:

Blob - excellent news on starting up the cakes. Friend of mine has done something similar and has become very popular -she charges £25 for a dozen cupcakes. She does some lovely cakes, haven't tried any though. Grrr to your friend, are her cakes any good? Or is she just following in your footsteps? Make better receipes and undercut her !! I haven't baked in ages, my cakes have got worse the older I get :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->