September Stars

Hey girls

Just popping on quickly to say it was so good to meet Emma and James, Vikki and Kimi, Louise and Lilia, Kara and Paige and Ann and Harry today! You are all so lovely, it was weird it was like I knew you all really well, but then again I suppose I do! The babies are all adorable, I think we made some gorgeous children ;) Thank you Emma for organising it, we must do it again sometime :)

Harry, Holly, James, Paige, Kimi and Lilia :)

262517_10150750184445473_743965472_20039184_4305369_n.jpg

PS It was really hard to get them all to sit still long enough to take this photo!!

Thanks Emzy! I was so gutted we were late as both Harry and I really enjoyed ourselves! I know what you mean about feeling like I knew you all but I have to say I think I almost know you better than some of my local friends if you know what I mean? We say such intimate things on here that I would never normally say! I'm surprised I didn't blush when I met you all in person!

And I agree.. such beautiful, lovely babies. It was so nice seeing them after watching them growing up on here and FB.

Let's do it again soon! x

It was bizarre seeing everyone for the first time but so familiar. It was so nice seeing how different all the babies are too..... Scrummy babies :) YM - got to hand it to you being 31wks in the heat and with little Kimi I would be exhausted!

Daisybell - glad your first day back went better than expected, fingers crossed the team leader is nice on Friday

Blob - how was the meeting?

GG - where's the pram debate or have you already chosen?

Loving the pics of the babies all together needed a picture if you ladies together too though? Glad it went well x

Daisy glad your first day went went well which days do you work now?

Jelly I need to go on to laptop to do the kink as you said I'm in the phone at the mo but would like done advice will get on it x

Didnt even think to get one of the mummies! Not sure which of the babies could have been trusted to take it!!! Had such a good time, very surreal knowing the faces of mummies and babies so well but getting shocked with the accents!! I'd love to do it again soon!

Lol me with my northern accent! ha ha Everyone sounded how I expected them to sound I think!

Awww wow the photos are all so good totally jealous of course :haha: your babies are all completely adorable.

The meeting was fine :) I didn't get much info I didn't already have (but then I have done tons of research). But there are quite a few grants I can go up for and more before I hit 25 and apparently I'm too old :rofl: but yes I just need the EHO to come and tell me what to do and then I'm going to get going and have it running by the end of the month :shock: well that's what I want whether it will happen....

Sounds exciting blob hope it works out !

I too would have been surprised by accents :) because you can't pick it up over the computer !

We are off to a picnic in the park today with a group of friends and babies x

Blob, How exciting, fx'd you can get one of the grants available xxx

thanks ladies, the days i can work are, tue, wed, fri & sun.

i only work pt my boss wouldn't give me anymore hours :nope: she said "i carn't give anyone more contract hours out" but she has just hired new staff, she said she needs "more bodys on the floor" which i can kinda of understand.

if they need me to work more hours during bts (back to school which is now untill september) she is going to up my hours but it wont be permanent.

GG enjoy your picnic in the park xxx

Beautiful pic's from the meet, pleased you managed to get one of all the stars together :cloud9: what gorgeous little stars you all have!!

Fingers crossed it all works out Blob.

Yep I was surprised by Emma's 'Northern' accent as I hear all your posts in my accent when I read them if that makes sense?!

Jelly - Thanks soooo much for organizing the meet... I had a great time...and I'm hoping Kimi picked up some crawling tips from all the speedy crawlers we have!!!

Kimi was mega happy all day yesterday and today she is MEGA happy... she didnt really whinge at all yesterday...only after she got squished in the tunnel lol but went straight down for an hour nap no fuss!!! Then woke up just as I got to the ferry port and sang all the way home in the car and round asda!!

Emzy - I'm sorry Kimi nicked part of your sandwich too :( she's sooo cheeky!!!

I'm having a lazy day today... I have strained a muscle in my leg from lifting the buggy on and off the ferry and into the car and my OH has forced me to rest as I did promise him I would if he let me go to the Maidstone meet after my fall at the weekend!!

Hope we can do it again soon... maybe when Pip is here so you can all have cuddles and get major broody again!! :D

I now have Internet :happydance::happydance:

So I will be around alot more and will upload pictures of my flat to show you all :)

xx

Hey girls,

Yesterday was fantastic, it was very strange to know so much about a group of people but never have met in person. Jellycat your a star for organising it all.. Paige had some thing covering her face in most of the photos !! we didnt go past a toll bridge on the way there but did on the way back, we think its because we came off before the toll bridge on the way and was unsure which way that was. I am back at work in 3 mins so better get going.... Grants taken Paige out with his friends from work and his baby, im so worried about the heat and her getting burnt, i smothered her in cream before they left and kept telling Grant to cover her up. Its suppose to rain this week....Thank god !!!

I'm still so jealous but it was flipping miles away :haha: would have been nearly 800 mile trip kinda figured that was a bit much. I'm ok going to Nottingham but even that would cost me about £100 nearly in fuel :dohh:

I really really hope it works out I have SO many ideas, apart from cakes I want to do parties? Like have options so I can do the food for children just easy so you don't have to be doing it the night before? Then I want to do selling food to businesses for lunches... Thennnnn am still contemplating doing the tent thing here...depends on whether I decide to do paediatric nursing.

hey everyone the meet looked fab sorry not been around been a bit mad here. Had to take James to a&e monday evening as when we got home i noticed a swelling on his head at the back which was soft to the touch very strange. I obviously didnt know what had happened and the girls said he hadnt hurt himself at nursery but he screamed out in his cot at nursery so i wondered if he had banged his head on that and the doctor said that was the likely cause because luckily at the time his reflux was playing up and he was thrashin about in my arms so he could see how strong he was. But to be honest i now think its his pushchair that he could have done it in as there is a bar he rests his head on when he goes to the side as he does and i just hadnt realised is was there and of cause we have a couple of steps up to our house so i have to bump him up and down them and then of course there is kerbs and stuff and i think his head May have bounced and hit the bar. I feel dreadful about the whole thing :( x

Awww LBB :hugs: :hugs: am sorry luv you seem to be having a rough time :hugs: it's not your fault at all!!!!!! Rosalie got burned today :( I didnt put the suncream on her bum when she went in the paddling pool and she's pink. I'm saying this because as a parent it's our job to feel guilty about just about everything we do. Every choice we make, every time they cry, every wrong choice they make, we will blame ourselves. it's part of being a parent. It's your friends jobs to give you hugs and remind you that these things happen, we are all doing the best we can and sometimes they have accidents (they are almost toddlers they will have regulator bruises - tab has a black eye today) :hugs:

Lbb hugs don't feel bad these things happen, plus you don't know it's the pushchair xx

Blob I haven't said yet but your ideas sound fab!!

My sister is in labour eek!!!!!

LBB - Blob is right it's only natural to feel bad as a mum, but it wasn't your fault. I had jjs head stuck in a table last week and let him nearly fall off the sofa at the weekend. :hugs:

Louise :happydance: yay for your sister, fxd she has an easy time.

Been ill this afternoon with dizziness and upset tum. Think I overdid it at the gym this morning with this heat. can seem to be able to keep any food down :-( oh well might help my weightloss this week (wishful thinking)

My sister has had her baby this morning, all 9lb 4oz of him! Called Oliver, can't wait to go for cuddles with a newborn, even If he is nearly 3lb heavier than lilia at birth!

Just popping in to say hello,

Lbb, We can't wrap them in bubble wrap forever, and they are especially 'bumpy' at this age! Rosie is in to everything and most of it gets her in trouble, stuck or falling over!:hugs:

Blob, whatever you do I am sure you will make it work brilliantly :hugs:

Louise, oh how exiting, I will never be an auntie, my sister is not interested in babies, and my sister in law is the same, I seem to have done enough breeding for them all!:hugs:

Jelly, hope your feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Lady k, so jealous of you meeting more stars and mummies, wish i could have been there!:hugs:

YM, hope your doing ok hun, It is raining today so hopefully cooler but it can't be nice being pregnant in a heatwave! :hugs:

I am told I don't have an accent, I was asked on holiday in Cornwall where I was from and the person said they could usually tell from an acent but I didn't have one! I would just call it 'posh' but nowadays its 'sloppy posh' :haha:

Dh STILL being a piin, he upset the children last night shouting at them, saying he couldn't cope, I mean he is like an adult brat, he is looked after, so is the house, the kids are fine, no different from any others, and he gets in a strop about bedtime when its his little princess that is up at a crazy hour, not keen on confrontation and tend to get on with anything for a quiet life but its getting to the point i have to do something about it, he needs to get out and get some perspective on home life, I would undewrstand me doing my nut, i am the one that spends time, effort and money trying to get the house looking nice, yesterday i found a little biro drawing on my new sofa, which wont come off....did i loose it, NO!:nope:

Rosie is walking with her walker, she pushes it along then when she stops crawls round the other side to push it back! I love this age, they are totally adorable at this age!:cloud9:

Been taking my 17yr old out driving experience, its a bit of a knock on the old nerves, I try and be as supportive and not jumpy as possible! 'Jack, break, break, break, BREAAAAAAAK!!!!...Good boy!' As I remove my nails from the dash! :haha: Just joking he is a good little driver, just needs the experience.

Off I go, waves to all, back soon, rotten day, at least i cant get nagged for the paddling pool, it will be can we make cakes today, which they can make some millionares shortbread!

Before i go, prime example of dh, I asked about a picture i did for the dining room, I asked and asked, and he showed no interest saying 'you know best' now the poster is up he says he would have had more pictures of the children in it, WTF, I did ask!!!!!
I am now planning the party for Rosie and he again is having zero imput, and will then moan on the day he would have made it less pink, or more this or less that, when i have asked every step of the way!
I still haven't found a venue i am happy with tbh:shrug:

Back later xxxxxx:hugs:

Ps thank you for being here for a venting place, I need it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back