September Stars

:hugs: LBB try not to blame yourself hun, like Louise said it may not of even been the pushchair xxx

Hope you are better soon jelly :hugs:

i'm still carnt shake this flu virus & poor Ollie has it too, all he wants to do is sleep & is really cranky coz he is so hot, this weather isnt helping. think a trip to dr's might be in order just to check that his chest is clear.

I carn't believe Amelia is 1yr old tomorrow??

Blob it was too far for me & your further north than i am xxx

omg fun house is on challenge tv!! was the best show ever when i was a young, Bethany seem to be enjoying it too haha

Awww Loiuse, good size baby!! Oliver was our boy name choice with both the last 2 girls, we nearly used Olivia we liked it so much!!
Congratulationd Auntie Louise, although knowing my friend who is a childminder it will be 'Auntie Weeees'

:hugs::flower::happydance:

Yes it's aunty weeeeez already as my nephew is 4! It's very cute!

Daisybell hope you all feel better soon x

Congratulations Louise and excellent name choice my Ollie is an Oliver and also great weight.
Hope you all feel better soon Daisybell and I loved Funhouse when I was younger it was great would of loved to have gone on it, it looked so fun.

Auntie Louise - congrats and what a fantastic weight. Was her first a good size too?

BTP - has DH always been hardwork or just recently? Maybe he needs a hobby to vent his frustrations? :hugs:

Lbb - I now join the guilt club. This morning JJ has learnt to go from sitting to standing unfortunately he used one of the nest of tables to hold himself up on and it toppled over he fell back with the table falling on top of him. (damn tables that two accidents with them now). He screamed as the edge of table fell on his head and took along while to calm down, then went dosey for half hour. I called the doc and got a rubbish one who said if he screamed there's not a problem ??!! He's more himself now and pulling himself up on the sofa so think he's feeling better. Just going to check on him regularly whilst sleeping for the day to make sure he's alright.

Stupid doctor jelly! I hope he doesn't become my doctor I will ask for a different one! Is he feeling any better now?

Her first weighed 7lb 12oz so nothing like as big, but she's 39 and apparently babies tend to be bigger!

Hi ladies, I'm just popping in to say hi!! Have got a 6 and a 4 year old bugging me to get onto the computer so I need to make it quick! These summer hols are hard work!!

Love to all ladies and babies, looks like your meet the other day was great fun, so lovely to see all the little stars playing together!! We definitely need to do a Northern one now!!

Ohhh Jelly, poor JJ. Sam is full of bumps and bruises from falling into/onto/off/out of things! I always seem to get there just a couple of seconds too late!!

Congrats Aunty Weeez on the new fella. x

LBB, hugs, poor wee James. Hope things start to pick up for you soon! xx

Good to see your MrsJ, glad DH's op is over and done with now after all the worry about it. How is the prognosis now? x

Took Sam for his 12 month check today, even though the big day is still 3 weeks away, which is scary!! He's done well at his check anyway, seems to be doing everything he should be doing, more or less. He weighs in at a stonking 23 lbs and 12 oz! He's also on the 91st centile for his length, and 98th for his head circumference. Am pleased he's doing so well, just can't believe all these little ones will soon be turning one. Sad!!

Right, Jack wants to watch the Wiggles on Youtube so I have to go. Weather is crap and I've still not taken the dogs out. Need to get these kids ready and go out, rain or no rain!!

Hopefully catch you all later. xx

Louise - he seems a lot better than this morning and is climbing up the sofa so obviously the fall hasn't fazzed him! With the docs I'd ask how they appoint yours so you don't get 'u know who', he truly is rubbish but the older patients seem to like him ??!!
I doubt Oliver will be in newborn clothes for long?

Asher - I was just thinking haven't heard from you in a week. Glad the I yr :cry: check up went well :) that's a fantastic weight for a BF/formula babe ;-). How is thecreward chart working in the summer holidays with the boys?

okay before i catch up im on the laptop and going to attempt my links for the two buggys im debating if any of you lovely ladies get 5 and could look and give me your in put that be great dh is bored of talking about it :)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_118775_10001

okay hopefully if its worked this is the buggy i have just found
pros its red spotty like the cath kidston buggy i wanted you get a lot of extras with it cons im not sure on the handle height as im tall or if it will be durable enough as i walk a lot ?

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...tdisplayA_47_10751_-1_14561_76436_10001_14051

or this is the red maclaren pros its a macleren so should be durable? cons it costs a lot more

thanks hope this works and thanks jelly for telling me how to do it :)

Louise congrats on your little nephew and future playmate for Lilia x

Asher how are the hols going? do you have to get the boys out every day?

Lbb dont feel bad these things happen all the time xx

Jelly hows jj after his fall?

Daisy i loved funhouse and since i read your post ive been singing the song :) i wanted to go it but i wouldnt have gone through the ballon tunnell i dont like balloons im one of those sad balloon phobics :)

i managed to put the girls christening photos on facebook last night finally im so behind with all of that sort of thing!

GG - I love the baby weavers and you get footmuffs which will be great this winter. The maclaren didn't say it's height for comparison but folds up very easily. Shame the video for babyweavers didn't give any more info or demonstration for a better comparison. How tall are handles normally?

JJ seems fine even though he nearly just choked on a nectarine segment decided he couldn't be bothered to chew :dohh: I'm sure he's having payback time with me. He's got a small bump on his head and is a little quiet but generally he seems fine

Have to check out the christening pics !

Just checked out the pics - I love the dress you wore at the christening. Looks like a great day and the girls seemed happy :) gorgeous cake too with the draping bow on top!

thanks ladies i think the worse thing about it is i dont actually know what he has done and am worried the hospital will involve social services if i have to take him back and say i dont know! Thing is the only time im not with him is nursery or at bedtime really! Its got to be the cot or pram i think!

Hello girls

Back from our little holiday today, all unpacked and cleaned up, etc. Holly is teething, 2 top ones coming through together and what looks like another on the bottom and they are really bothering her the last couple of days. She was crying from 4am then seemed ok for most of the day, but then as soon as we got back she was crying and moaning and didn't want any tea, which isn't like her at all. So it was half a bottle then bed at 7.30 tonight, we'll see how she gets on, hopefully she'll stay asleep.

Haven't had a chance for a proper catch up in ages, will try and find some time soon xx

Emzy hope Holly feels better tomorrow and sleeps well tonight! I noticed lilia has another bottom tooth cut through so think that explains her being a bit quieter and more whingy than normal, and wonder if that is where the rash came from? Doctor said it's viral which I'm not convinced of!

Lbb don't worry Hun accidents happen and they know that, especially at this age when they're into their exploring and stuff. Noone will think you're hurting him xxx

GG awwww the girls look gorgeous!! the cake is beautiful, i love it!

lol im the same i wanted so bad to go on fun house but the ballon tunnell scared me, i said to my brother if we went on he would have to go through that bit. haha

lbb im sure the hospital will understand if you dont know how it happened :hugs: accidents happen & they wont think you have done it just because you dont know how it happened xxxx

:wave: emzy & Asher

Louise congrats to you & your sis :flower:

my neighbour (3 doors down) has just had her little boy :cloud9: thinking in just over 1month that was me last year :cry: xxx

Evening ladies. When I do actually get the time to come on here a couple of times in one day, I realise how much catching up I can do on here as opposed to just watching what goes on on FB!!

GG, yep, just trying to stay busy with the boys. The hardest days are definitely the ones where we stay in. Cabin fever sets in and they all fight!! Lovely pics of the christening, your dress was gorgeous!!

LBB, you're a fab mum, anyone can see accidents happen. Hugs. xx

Aw Emzy, poor Holly. These teeth are so awful. Sam is just a little whingey snot monster at the moment!! xx

Thanks fir the opinions so far on the buggys more opinions welcome xx

Asher my friend was telling me how she has to take her 3 out everyday otherwise they just fight ! I have all that to look forward too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->