September Stars

I can invite you using any email address but you'll need to sign up with a google email address i think. I'm not sure if you can use other addresses or not because i already had a google one for my android. I can invite you and you can try anyway if you want?

:wave: Boony, wow where has the time gone?

Our friend uses google+ fb without the ad's, weve got an invite but are yet to try it, he rates it.

Blob hows Tabs? bless her xxxx

GG awww the girls must of been tired out after all the fun with the paddling pool.

Asher sounds like you had a fab day, i loveeeee ikea :thumbup:

Awww emzy that is sooo cute of Holly, Ollie loves to bring me things & he says "ta ta" as he hands them to us, think he is trying to say tar.

well it is raining really bad here & is thundering & lightning :nope: so much for a fun day at the park that i had planned for us.

of course yesterday was lush, sunny & hot while i was at work typical!!! xxx

Boony I'm on Google+, only because I have a few American friends and they've been using it a while, so I got an invite that way. I'll add you to my circles. I'm happy to send anyone an invite who wants one too. x

Hello dh is on a stag night so I shall be hanging around here tonight :)

Jelly i sent you an invite using the email address you gave me for quidco then you can decide if to try it or not.

Asher i cant find you on google theres a few without pictures so i'm assuming one is you? My pic is the same as my facebook one with the dog and cat.

I've just sent invites to others who asked aswell.

Thanks Boony I've logged onto both sites. G+ is abit confusing on my phone so think I need to take a look on my laptop later.

GG - my DH is at Boys Poker tonight so I'm home alone too :) they all put in £5 and spend the night eating crisps and sweets and drinking tea and coffee. Few years back used to be smoking and beer but now they are all getting on a bit ;-)

Ooh yes boony I'll have an invitation please! My sister was meant to send me one but she hasn't! Have sent you a PM x

Found you Boony!! Will find you too Emzy. Got Jelly, thanks. xx

I have no idea what google + is?

Jelly that made me laugh like the thought if them with their cuppas :) my dh was in a cider house a few hours ago he isn't a big drinker but will be trying to keep ip with the others !

I've been writing christening thanyou cards and eating pizza and a few nice wines , girls went to bed nicely at half 8 bless them x

GG - I used to find it quite funny when they used to come to our house before I was pregnant as they all take the game very seriously but chat away like a wi meeting. Oh poor so and so, did you hear about xx. One guy used to bring his slippers with him lol. They play every week without fail and this has been running for about 8 years now. They keep a yearly book with who wins and have points awarded, there's even a yearly trophy. Since being pregnant and James we stopped having it at our house as they would be playing until 1 - 2 in the morning.

Ah and they say woman are the ones that chat ! :)

I'm about to open the ice cream :)

Mmmmm ice cream I made some awesome chocolate pot type of pudding I now feel majorly fat :dohh:

What is this google+ you talk about :wacko:

Tabs is silly and im not amused with her :lol:

So last night I get tabs in the bath and rosalie about to go in the bath and tab is her normal nutter self and she jumps around and smashes her chin open. She shouts for maybe 30seconds ha ha the amount of time It took me to take her out the bath and walk up the stairs to the phone. :lol: but we were in bloody A&E for nearly 5hrs and now less than 24hrs later she's ripped them ALL back out :cry: she's fine though not bothered by it in the slightest. Just like her mummy in that way I've never cried from any pain in my (since I can remember) life.

Thank you to those who asked :hugs: :hugs:

But seriously when I cut open my hand I could not imagine ripping out the stitches :shock: it's a big slash it must hurt a bit?

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/43304735.png

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/c0f658e9.png

Cakes I made for my mums 50th :flower: not sure if you could see them on my Facebook :blush: sorry they are tiny - I have no laptop and my phone wont upload onto Facebook. Grr so I had to get a friend to upload them and copy them from facebook

Blob they look beautiful I love the roses cupcakes

Pulling the stitches has got to hurt but if Tabs isn't bothered I suppose thats a good thing ?

GG - Jealous of your ice cream we have none in the house :-( Had to make do with a toffee yogurt instead

Ive just been watching lovely bones :cry: I read the book years ago but kind of wish I wasnt home on my own now its very sad and upsetting :cry:

Thankies :)

I can't watch/read anything sad or scary while Robin is away I totally freak out :hugs:

Brave girl then blob ! As long as she is okay ! Your cakes are in a league of their own , real art ! You have definaly got to make money from them !

Jelly I loved the book too ! Id seen it was on but knew it wasnt for me tonight , I'm watching miss congeniality :)

Ive just come to the same conclusion. Mum wanted me to keep it on the box for when she babysits but I think ill suggest her watching it at home with Dad instead. Its always more spooky watching something in another persons house.

I had loads of jobs to do tonight and havent done any :blush:, ironing, washing, wedding album, accountancy member application, clean the bathroom, food shop budget ........ ive so lost my mojo tonight to do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->