September Stars

blimey blob she is one brave girl! Those cakes are fantastic floralicious in fact Haha!

Lovely bones has been the talk of the nursery but i missed it!

Can someone send me a link please to chris-(my first name)@hotmail.com thanks x x

I can't even get through ps I love you I took the book to hospital after having tabs and sobbed so much people kept looking :rofl: put it down and just can't start it again

blob dont read anything by jodi picoult shes a fabulous writer but all her books make me cry!

lbb and emzy i sent you both invites.

Yea I read like two of her books and kept skipping bits :haha:

Even though they make me cry I can't help but read them they're so good!

I'm officially rubbish at catching up...been in bed for the past 3 days with severe bellyache and (TMI) severe constipation :( ended up in hospital last night where my midwife who I had when I was having Kimi came in and we had a right chinwag!! Was fabulous to see her and she told me she hopes she can be there when this one is born as she thought I was brilliant during my labour albeit very noisy!!

All better now after some suppostories (sp) and today I feel like a different woman... !!

I'm going to force the OH to put up the pictures of the flat so you can all see... he takes FOREVER!

Kimi has been a little diamond recently... still no crawling although she has learnt to push up on her arms a bit more...so she gets right up and just rocks...

Boony - 33 weeks!!! Not long left for us now!!! I'm due a week after you so I'm hoping our babies come on time like good babies :winkwink:

Emzy - Holly looked like she was having fun in the pool!!!

Catch up soon!!!

xx

Young mummy - I know i cant believe how fast its gone although its really starting to drag now! I dont think my little miss will be late shes head down and causing alot of pressure down there (which my other 2 never did!!) Jayden never engaged or even attempted too lol and tyler didnt even want to go head down he had to be forced haha! I dont want her to come too early though coz Jayden starts nursery on the 12th and i want him to have a few weeks to settle in before baby arrives. and shes not allowed to be born on tylers birthday which is 2 days after my dd. Anytime between the 23rd and the 26th would be lovely lol. If shes not hear by then i'm going to ask to be induced on the 30th so its a weekend and Jayden wont have to miss any nursery. Personnally i'd just like to go naturally because i've had to be induced with both the boys but then tylers labour was only 36 minutes and i'm at least 45 mins from the hospital haha. could be interesting! My DH's cousin delivered his son on the bathroom floor a few weeks ago because he came so quickly lol

Thanks Boony, I've joined and it's really confusing me! ha ha

It's confusing to start with but its easy enough once you've worked it out! I'll be posting on there rather than Facebook so tarrons family don't see lol.

Ok to sort out this google thingy....i may be a while! :haha:

Blob, brave little girl not crying but a little mad ripping them out! My girls won't let me within a mile of them if they hurt something, Sophie thinks i will put cream on so hides her 'baddies'
She calls the slightest little knock a baddie, and my eldest daughter wants a plaster on any teeny scratch!:hugs:

Right off now, sorry no catch up, I am looking for furniture for the girls room, I have decided theirs is not good enough to go to the new room, (it is falling apart) i looked at some 'shabby chic' units and decided to get some pine ones and do them myself, I have bought a lovely dolls house shelf unit, looks like a dolls house but is a shelf unit, and its so girly, I cant wait to do the room now! :happydance:

Back soon

BTP xx:hugs:

Pleased tabs is ok Blob,:sick: at pulling the stitches
wow love the cakes :thumbup:

i watched the lovely bones for the 1st time the other night, how i didnt cry i dont know! i'm a right wuss when it comes to sad films & if i read a sad book i make sure im alone so no1 can :haha:

YMummy & Boony really excited for you both, your lo's will be here before you know it! must of been scary for you DH's cousin but i bet it was so rewarding been able to deliver your own baby :cloud9:

Both boys r in bed :sleep: so im sat watching tom & jerry with DD, she loves it as much as i do!

did someone mention ice cream? mmmmm mint choc chip

Can I get on this new thing I dont even know what it is :rofl:

Tabs will be starting nursery too soon :lol: think she'll love it.

You lot are always awesome you are so nice about my cakes... Just hope others like them too :nope:

Blob its like Facebook all you need is a Google email address

Hey girls,

Hope you are all well.I have the weekend off, but Grant was on nights last night, he wasnt sent to north London but he has tonight... just have to see if it all kicks off again.. im really angry with the comments on the news.

Boony- can you send me a link for that google one please.Shall i message you email address x
Blob- amazing cakes, works of art x

Ladyk yes pm me your email address. Pleased you and grant weren't there last night! I haven't seen the news what are they saying?

Lady k you must be worried about him ?

Dh returned in one peice from the stag do he wanted to go off and play golf as soon as he was back and couldn't understand why I was pissed off , I thought he would have been keen to see the girls as it was he didn't go as it rained and he played with them most of the afternoon and told them he missed them but I was still anoyed !

just sent it to you boony

I do sometimes worry but maybe not as much as some wives but that may be because im also in the emergency services... i just get jealous lol He keeps sending me updates.Enfield are having problems, its getting closer to home. i just hope he gets back to the station soon and gets some sleep we are suppose to be going out geocaching tomorrow with a friend... lol im such a loving and understanding wife ; )

Oh Does anyone's LO crawl on all fours ? Paige has started to crawl on her feet rather than her knees, cant blame her we have wooden flooring..lol

Rosalie sometimes does that kara :lol: hope he gets some sleep :haha:

Well we are getting nightmares, I have rosalie on my knee falling asleep then crying :dohh: so not sympathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->