September Stars

Yea am tempted by the patch...got a bit carried away and we dtd last night with no contraception :blush: not great for us as have got pregnant first try each time :dohh: so I had to go find my OPK sticks t just check :rofl: :rofl:

Jelly I don't know but it is true that they find it really easy to feed from a bottle so they just don't bother to suck.

Just lost my post damn phone

Lbb - hope James has gained some weight (fingers and toes crossed ) :hugs:

GG - hope tha colds soon pass :-(

Blob - exactly what I thought which makes me wonder why the he'll the hospital recommended size 2 teats........ JJ was never going to take to bf ! I'm assuming the OPK was negative .... Is Robin proud of his super swimmers :)?

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is ok...

I came off from the pill for the usual weeks break but have not come on !! im due to start taking it again today... i was worried then i got sick at work... everyone heard me, lol

YM- Yay on two more teeth !!! I remember making lists at this time with Paige, i love making lists !!! xx

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is ok...

I came off from the pill for the usual weeks break but have not come on !! im due to start taking it again today... i was worried then i got sick at work... everyone heard me, lol

YM- Yay on two more teeth !!! I remember making lists at this time with Paige, i love making lists !!! xx

Have you taken a test ? I thought you weren't meant to start a new pack if no bleed? Could you be (hm hm whisper in your ear ..... Pregnant?)

Oooooh kara :winkwink:

Yea I don't know why they would advise them if you wanted to bf :wacko:

My milk has almost dried up I think :cry: I'm getting the sore empty feeling :cry: :cry:

Jelly, yes he is amazingly proud :rofl: yea it was negative I think..though today I was looking after a friends little girl and Robin says 'hmmm it's not crowded in here with three' :shock:

Kara - Could it be you????????

Blob - Bless Robin.... Luke was exactly the same...he calls his swimmers 'SuperSperm' and says they wear little capes because he got me pregnant whilst I was on the injection..... idiot :dohh:

LBB - Hope James's weigh-in goes well today!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Kimi has her 8-12 month development check today and has been a grumpy little mare all morning :(

She woke up at 20 to 4 sobbing and cried for over an hour and half before I finally managed to get her to go back to sleep then she was up for half seven! I'm not used to her waking up!!!

I will be back a bit later to let ya know how Kimi gets on!!!

Hugs to everyone!!!

Hello ladies hope u are all well just want wish all the stars a happy birthday when it comes I know we've had one and little Holly I's next :flower:, it's went way to fast for me :cry:

very selfish gotta be quick...he put on 3oz that without the tube in and he is still being sick! x

Oh that's good LBB are they happy he's gained or are they expecting more?

:hi: apaton

he has not gained without the tube so its very good, nurse wants to leave it out because he gets so upset and is miserable with it in! He has got to get to 10th centile x

Im not pregnant : (, i did have to do a test just to be sure, it says just carry on to next pack even if you don't come on...Not like ill get pregnant, got to have sex for that...lol

Dropped the kids off to my parents this morning and I will not see them now till Monday evening. My sister just phoned saying Paige now waves !!!! OMG i missed it...

LBB- thats great news honey, fingers crossed he keeps gaining xx

Apaton- hey honey, a year all ready, can you believe it xx

Wasn't expecting that ladyK - thought you'd have a BFP! Hope the weekend goes well. By the way after our discussion last week we had a 'fishing for poo in the bath' tonight ...... Once again I left it to DH :)

Ah lovely jelly :) haven't had that one , poo on the floor but not the bath :)

I've just had a huge burger and chips I've defiantly put weight back on this summer !

I bought a monsoon maxi dress today on eBay for a wedding in a few weeks I suddenly thought what shoes do I wear with a maxi dress? It's black with peach and purple flowers , sorry not a baby related topic :)

Evening ladies, only me popping in to say hi!!! Another busy old week, have read through all the posts!! Hi Apaton! Hope all is well with you and your wee man!!

LadyK, I really was working myself up to you being preggers!! Hope you're ok, it must be really hard for you at the moment with your leave being cancelled. I hope for everyone that it settles down soon. xx

I can't seriously believe that Holly is one this weekend Emzy, it seems like 5 minutes ago that we were being updated on how things were going with your labour. Wowzers. And I always use Holly as my Sam milestone, as he's less than a fortnight behind her! Scary stuff!! This time in 13 days I will be the mother of a one year old!! (and a 4 year old and a 6 year old.... when did I get so old? Oh and somewhere in there, I'll turn 34 too.....eeeeeek).....

LBB, way to go James for his weight gain!! Little poppet, he's doing well. Hope his sicky stops soon, poor lamb!! Thanks for your concern re the riots in Manchester too by the way, we are 4 or 5 miles away from the city centre and haven't been affected really, although like other places, we had loads of rumours about local riots which turned out to be a couple of kids nicking sweets from the Spar shop at the corner of the road....

Argh Blob, hope you're okay with your unprotected rumpy pumpy hee hee!!!!

We're just plodding on here, busy busy busy, been out loads with the boys this week so we've not had as many temper tantrums or fights. My gorgeous little Sammy has finally cut the first corner of his third tooth overnight, after 5 months of having 2 bottom teeth!! It's going to be weird seeing him with more teeth in his little mouth!!!
On a personal note (I know I can vent here...), I know previously I had mentioned my cousin who was in the TA and volunteered to go to Afghanistan, telling his parents and his wife that he had to go, not that he volunteered. Well, he's a policeman, I don't know how, he's so corrupt, but he is. And he has been spouting crap on his FB, and so has his wife who is a police woman, about how big and clever they are and how many people they have arrested in the riots etc etc,..... this pees me off to start with. He has no right to pretend to be morally superior given his past. Then my mum phones me. My Grandad is 84 and lives with my mum and dad. He is cared for by them, starting to dement, forgets to turn off lights, taps, goes looking in the bins in the kitchen and outside for things to hoard in his bed drawers, you get the picture.... so, every Wednesday he visits my Aunty for a couple of hours, the hero's mum. So this week, he goes as usual, and she says she has to go out as she's got a hospital appointment, so he gets ready to leave and come back to mum's, and then the hero arrives on the doorstep with his monster of a 3 year old son, says there's no way he can find childcare and he HAS to go and work because of the riots, his mum tells him she's off out, so he leaves him with my Grandad for 2 hours. WTF??????? He thinks this is appropriate? What on earth could have happened? Even if the little monster isn't the one who does something irresponsible, my Grandad could well do!! I see him on a daily basis, and wouldn't leave Archie who is almost 7 with him for an hour, let alone a very boisterous 3 year old for 2 hours. Crazy. And what's worse is that said hero hasn't seen my Grandad since October last year when he came to see him before he had to go off to Afghan. Don't get me wrong, I have massive respect for our police force, and our army, but none for this plastic hero. Argh I am so frustrated!!!! I could scream!!!!!!!!

Sorry, rant over, I am going to go off and enjoy a nice glass of half price Shiraz I got today. Yum. Forget the plastic hero. Hmmmmmmm!!!

Oh Asher he sounds a complete knobhead. Your poor grandad :hugs: enjoy the Shiraz !

GG with my maxi dresses I wear slip on (sandal) with a flatish heel. I love Monsoon dresses just can't fit into most of mine at the moment :-(

Agree with Genies...knobhead!:growlmad:

Selfish post....we too have cut our 3rd tooth, very little trouble, pink cheeks and a bit hot for a few days but her it is! We too have had 2 little peggies for months, and another tooth will be all grown up!

Got to go, off out for day, just wanted to share the peggy news!:happydance:

:hi everyone,
Sorry I do not get on here much but I do read. May I just say I hope all of you ladies that attended the Maidstone meet had a fab time!
Lots going on this end and time is running out. I have my last exam on Monday for uni and then it is all over after 5 years of study! :thumbup: I am just hoping I do okay and graduate with a decent mark.
Riley is doing well and he has finally cut his two top teeth which means he may just have 4 by his birthday! :haha: Last week he had his year check and he is doing really well. He still doesn't walk but crawls so fast now there is no catching him! :haha: He is quite a diddy 19lb 11oz and so still not quite heavy enough for his next car seat, but soon! He is sleeping well through the night but getting him to sleep proves more of a struggle these days..Oh well, I guess I can't have it all!
The :wedding: is in 3 weeks today and nothing is finished- I am quite laid back with it all and have taken the attitude 'what doesn't get done, doesn't get done!'...I have my dress, shoes, veil and tiara so thats the most important thing! As long as DF turns up I'll be happy!
We are still TTC but getting nowhere...we have not used contraception for years but the fact that I have had AF now for 9 weeks solid tells me something....I have a scan next Saturday and then I see the gynaecologist the Thursday after, so FX'd they will help me conceive again. :baby:

As you can imagine therefore, life is a lttle hectic right now. With Riley turning 1 in 2 1/2 weeks, the wedding, uni, hospital I have no time to myself. I will endeavour to keep up with this thread and wish all the babies that have turned one, and will be turning one shortly a VERY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY :cake:.

Take care all. xx Have a great day. xx

Kimi's development check went fantastic!!!!! She weighs 18lb 10oz, is 72cm in length and her head circumference is 45cm!!!

The health visitor was soooo happy with her and said she isn't slow at all and that she is actually doing fantastic with her eating after all the trouble. She passed the brick test and the raisin test with flying colours so I won't need to see them until she is 2 years for any development checks...but I still see my normal HV once a month for a while due to the whole SS thing, but we get on so well with her and she adores Kimi!

Luke goes away to Lincoln tomorrow til Saturday so it's just going to be just me and Kimi for a week, which I'm excited about so going to try and stay very busy!!!

Happy Birthday to Holly for tomorrow :cake:

Hope everyone is okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"