September Stars

LBB fab weight gain, he is doing really well & im sure it wont be too long before he reaches the 10th centile xxxx

arah Blob i think we have all got abit carried away before :winkwink:

Genies sounds lovely, i love monsoon dresses! black tends to be a safe bet but with my maxi dress that i wore for a special occasion i wore silver sandals which have diamantes on them, abit of glam :winkwink: xxx

awww Asher, i agree with the others he sounds like a right knobhead! i thought u needed brains to get into the police, he is clearly lacking!

:happydance: for the LO who have been cutting more toothy pegs

Teeny wow you are busy, i bet you must be really excited! like you said you have the most inportant things, i bet it will all come together in the end.

Good luck for your exam on monday & im sure you will get a great final mark :thumbup:

YMummy yay Kimi fab weight!

Ollie's walking is AMAZING!!! he dosnt need our hands to hold onto anymore :cry:

going to see the inbetweeners movie next week :happydance:

Wow must be something in thecair has JJ has cut his 3rd tooth this week too that's about 4 babies this week now!

Teeny - loved your holiday pics looks like you had a great time (perfect weather too). Good luck for Monday xx your wedding has really come round quick I'm sure everything will slot into place I love weddings! Hope all goes well at the hospital too, to be bleeding for 9 weeks you must feel completely drained careful you don't get anemic

Daisybell - wow second baby to be walking. I think dread bit cooper has started to walk too so that's 3 babies !

Emzy - hope the birthday organising is going well

Ladies sorry for being rubbish today got horrid period pains my cycles are so short now and back to being heavy, I had a headache earlier so I wore my glasses which I don't often Amelia saw me and screamed crawled away crying and hid her face in the curtains it took me ages to calm her down poor love I'd obviously scared her !

Hope your all having good Saturday's x

Evening girls, thanks for all your empathy for me having a knobhead as a cousin!! Ha ha I soooo needed to get it off my chest. I think he may have thought my FB status was aimed at him, as he put something quite pathetic after that!!!

Ooouch Genies, hope you feel better quickly. Heavy horrible periods are not good. Aw poor Amelia not liking the mummy with glasses look, bless her!!!

Yay on JJ and Rosie for their 3rd tooth too, we're doing well this week with these 3rd teeth!

Daisybell, fab Ollie walking!! It's amazing how they get good at something so quickly! How is work going for you?

YM, fab news on Kimi, you're doing so well. xx

Busy day today for us. We all went off out with the dogs for a walk this morning, via the park, so Jack got to have a try on his bike without stabilisers, as he wants to be like Archie. He's at the stage where you have to run with him holding onto the bike from behind and then let go when he gets going. It's bloody hard work on the back!! But he did quite well, his balance is actually quite good, he just lacks concentration! So then we got a lovely butty from the shop for lunch, had a shower and then went off to the airport to watch the massive Emirates airbus take off. It was bloody fab. So we were there for about 3 hours in all, it was great. We took my Dad's air scanning radio with us, and the boys loved listening to the pilots and the air traffic controllers talking, it was fab!!!

Quick game of Tiger Woods now, then supper, which consists tonight of DH"s homemade beef curry, homemade samosas, rice and naan. Yumski!!

Asher - He sounds like a right knobhead.... what has the world come to?

LBB - They have to pass a brick from one hand to the other...and pick up a bit of paper the size of a raisin between finger and thumb!

GG - Hope the pains ease soon!!

I think my little girl may be feeling a bit crappy as she woke up at 9am today, went back to sleep at 11.30am, woke up at 3.30pm then went back down at 8pm and is still soundo!!!

Luke has decided he now doesnt want to go Lincoln so is staying here....i'm glad as such because it means IF anything decided to happen...he'd be here but I was kinda looking forward to having some me and Kimi time where he cant interfere and let us have some mummy and baby time before Pip arrives!

I had a bit of a meltdown earlier... I was trying to sort out what I needed for my hospital bag and could NOT remember for the life of me what I needed for a newborn baby... I kept saying to Luke... what do I need??? I'd totally forgotten!!! Can't believe its been a year since I was packing my hospital bag!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

xx

how strange lol! I did get a bit worried you were going to be alone incase pip decides to pop! X

just looked at the 1st post and this thread will be 1yr old on the 24th! Omg X

Luke wouldnt be much help lol!! He'd get in a flap like he did last time and ring my mum and be like...er....she's in labour... she's screaming...she's telling me it hurts...blah blah blah....

During this, I will be thinking of many painful excruciating ways of killing him for putting me through this a second time....

Can anyone tell I have thought this through??? lmao!!!!

xx

Hi everyone
Just a quick one, Hollys party went really well had a fab time!

Can't believe my baby is 1 tomorrow!! Weird to think this time last year, I had just got into the delivery suite, I was 5cm and my waters had just broken! Lol can't believe it was a year ago. What a year! X

Happy 1st Birthday Holly. Hope you have a lovely day. Glad the party went well. Will be back later just wanted to pop in to say that as we are off to a christening for the 2nd weekend running.

Hi ladies, just popping in to say "Happy Birthday Holly!!!" xxxx

Back later just wanted to say happy birthday Holly our team leader xx

Thank you girls!! Ha ha GG Team Leader!

We've had a lovely day, not much time now but here are a couple of pics:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295482_10150765545930473_743965472_20233997_2300467_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226061_10150765549045473_743965472_20234040_3390206_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295441_10150766862365473_743965472_20253588_6192623_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292177_10150766872695473_743965472_20253832_5428742_n.jpg

After being told to do 12 hour shifts and all days off cancelled they then tell us that we can go back to our old shift pattern three days early than they told us it would happen. I organised childcare and wanted the overtime... so im still doing the over time while the rest of my team are sticking to their normal shift pattern, but god did they make me feel shit for wanting it and asking questions about what should i do. so instead of 12 hours im doing 10.. better than nothing but losing so much money than expected....

I get my babies back tomorrow but dont think ill see them till Tues, then i get one day off and back again for 2 more..I have been told Paige now waves and talks using her tongue...

Usher- he sounds like dick !!! it surprises me some of the officers i meet and work with and how they even get past the interview.... x

YM- great to hear about Kimis check up x

Jellycat- PMSL i wish I left it for my hubby.. i think every husband should go poo fishing x

Emzy- yay to Hollys 1st birthday.... i cant believe its been a year x

Teeny weeny...how exciting... just remember to enjoy the day, all that planning and the day goes by quicker than a fart..lol x

Daisybell- I keep trying to get Paige to walk, then realised its just a closer step for her getting older ... but its still lovely to see x

Emzy great photos , love the cake and yours and Hollys outfits! looking forward to hearing all about it x

lady k dont work to hard love bet your looking forward to seeing the little people x

we had a family treat day today it was for the girls birthday present really as we wont get time then (2 weeks today) we went out for breakfast this morning the girls sat in their hi chairs eating toast in wetherspoons :) then we we went to a local farm adventure park they loved the animals, sand pit, bouncy pillow and soft play the best.
It was lovely just the four of us then we met our friends for a quick shandy in the pub before heading home, two very tired girls asleep now !

Thanks girls. The party was fantastic, the weather cheered up so were able to use the garden and we had 46 people in our little house. Matt and my mum made a lovely buffet spread and matts friend made the fantastic cake! Holly wore a gorgeous princess outfit and was such a good girl all day, she loved all the attention! And she got Soooo many presents, she's a very lucky girl. everyone said they had a good time and loved the party bags me and mum made!

Today we went to the farm, just me, Matt and holly which was brilliant. We had such a lovely day! I just can't believe she is one! I've found the day really emotional, even more than I thought I would! I was in tears last night and cried twice today!!

In other news we were talking today and we are going to more actively ttc now!! We were going to ntnp til Xmas but we don't want to wait. Also my contract at work ends in April so if I got pregnant over the next couple of months then I could go straight on maternity after it finishes! I'm incredibly broody, I was holding my friends 7 week old yesterday and I actually wanted to keep him!!

Hope you're all well, love to all ladies and babies Xx

He he emz I knew you were going to say that about ttc :) I think I will be emotional too in two weeks time x

Happy Birthday Holly - sounds like you had a great day. Cake looked fab loved Hollys tutu too, if I had a daughter I'd be bankrupt by now with all the lovely clothes. Yay for TTC hope it happens soon for you both

Lady K - that's good that the manpower isn't needed for aslong but a pain you didn't know sooner.

I've spent the day spring cleaning - anything to get me away from doing my membership application :blush: must must must do it next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->