September Stars

Yaaaaaaaaay!! Congrats Laura!! Like blob said you've skipped loads if you are 9 weeks, that's fab!!!

I sooo hope I'm number 4... please be me... please be me! Although I think we missed it this month, but then I thought that when trying for Holly so you never know!

I think we'll still be talking next year. We've been talking since Dec 2009/January 2010, so a long time already :)

OMG Boony 34 weeks!!! Argh! How many weeks did you get to with your other 2? x

with Jayden i got to 41+6 then was induced but was apparently already contracting i just couldnt feel it.

With Tyler i was 39+5 and was induced because he was was transverse/breech so they induced me whilst he was head down so he didnt turn again.

So with this one it could be anytime really i've never gone naturally.

Never know boony if it's a girl :winkwink:

Emzy I have my fingers crossed for you Hun :hugs: :hugs:

ha ha!

Boony that's so exciting, in under 3 weeks your full term!!

blob, how old was Tabs when Rosalie was born? If I were to get pregnant in the next couple of months I'd have a May/June baby, so Holly would be a couple of months off being 2. I was hoping for a 2 year gap, but a May/June baby would be better for us right now because of my contract ending in April! She would nearly be 2 anyway :)

I know i'm hoping because shes a girl she might be different and come early but not getting my hopes up. If shes late i'm hoping they'll agree to induce me on the 30th coz that fits in with jaydens nursery lol.

Jayden was 2 years 2 months when tyler was born. I thought it was a nice gap Jayden always wanted to help bless him. However this time round i think Tyler might get jealous but we shall see.

Holly gets jealous when I hold other babies! lol She was climbing up my leg shouting "mamamama" when I held my friends newborn and cried when I didn't pick her up. She does it every time I pick up another baby! Uh oh!

9 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing!!! Congratulations congratulations :hugs: :happydance: :hugs: :yipee: :happydance: oooh that's so much better than finding out at 3 weeks youve skipped loads (in my head :haha:)

Ive only had the one period since I had Olivia so have gone from the last day of that. So I hope I am right !!

Thanks everyone - I am a little shocked but extremely happy :cloud9:

Holly will probably grow out of that a bit though Jayden was clingy but when i fell pregnant i stopped doing so much for him and wouldnt pick him up whenever he wanted so by the time Tyler came along he was quite independant and didnt want picking up so much plus he was running around by then and didnt want mummy lol.

I'm hoping tyler will be walking a little by the time this one arrives but if not i'm sure we'll manage just fine.

Yay Laura!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!! Yippee!!!

All this tiny baby talk, I'm a bit like you Blob, my ovaries are clanging away ha ha!!!

Wow Boony, mad how fast this pregnancy has gone, soon be you with a little girlie in your arms!!

It seemed to go fast up until now but its slowing down now and i'm sooo fed up!! You girls will most likely be the first to know after my mum dad and sister because i'm not announcing on facebook at all. I'll put it on google+ and on here though. You'll probably see pictures of her before Tarrons family do lol

Boony I'm so excited to see pics of her! What is your actual due date again? Wonder if she'll be a September Star +1 lol

I'm driving myself mad with all this "this time last year" thinking! I keep thinking, this time last year I was in labour/in hospital/coming home from the hospital/she was 2 days old/etc It's baffled me how fast this year has gone, I'm pretty sure it's been the fastest of my life so far!!

Any babies dropped their bottles entirely yet? Holly's still on 1 bottle of cows milk at bedtime and she has a beaker of cows milk in the morning. I was intending to swap the bedtime bottle for a beaker of warm milk, but I when I tried it last week she got all stressy and was gulping it and spluttering everywhere, so I ended up putting it in a bottle for her. She's fine with in in her beaker in the morning, but I think she still wants her bottle at bedtime at the mo. That was in her free flow cup, so am thinking of trying a valved beaker so she doesn't gulp it down... maybe that will work? My HV said she recommends stopping the bottle at bedtime asap after 1st birthday.

My due date is 25th September.

Tyler hasn't dropped his bedtime bottle yet and probably won't for a while. Jayden had his till 18 months and it hasn't done any harm.

No I don't see the harm of it either! I always thought babies had a bedtime bottle til they were about 2 so was surprised when my HV said to stop at 1 year. I'll try a valved beaker and if she's still stressed with that, she can carry on having her bottle!

LAURA!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super duper happy for you!!!!!

Boony - Nearly there!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her.... ahhh newborns are just sooo gorgeous!!!

Emzy - Kimi only has 2 bottles of milk a day and juice throughout the rest in a bottle as I gave all my beakers to my brother for his 2.5 year old but he doesnt use them :shrug:

I have just put my new cot up... and the mattress is too small :cry::cry: so I need to go out and buy a new mattress...another expense I thought we'd already sorted!!!!!! I'm gutted as I was hoping to have babies room ALL sorted by next week... but now looks like its going to be a few weeks til everything is completely sorted!!!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

xx

Laura - big congrats that's fantastic that you are 9 wks(fxd) and no stress of TTC

Emzy baby dust to you to be no 4 . JJ has two bottles but is starting to not be bothered so much with his morning bottle so am going to start reducing it. My nieces still have milk before bed and they are 8 and 5 ! Friend if mine daughter wouldn't accept milk in a beaker and had a bottle till nearly 2, but always had drink throughout the day in a beaker.

YM - how frustrating about the mattress will you be able to swap it for another size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->