September Stars

Hello ladies!!!

I am still here, just been rather busy with life I guess!!! Ian is on leave for another 2 weeks so we are doing lots of family stuff, my counselling is going well and I can finally see the light again!!! I am missing you all, last year we were all there for each other willing our babies to pop out and now they are walking etc, seems mad that time has gone far too quick!!!

I have deleted you Kara, I did have a fb cull as I had a lot of people on there I didn't like lol!!!!

Who watched x factor? I really like the new line up!!!

Holly - oh well done bless her

Daisybell - I never realised till this week that kids could climb out if their cots until a friend has an issue with their 18mth daughter....... Do all kids eventually climb out if their cots? Eeeekkkk !!

Had an upset boy today still because of his toothypegs 2 have cut through the surface now so just waiting for his fang and then I think he'll be happier. Been looking for a kiddies chair tonight for his birthday but they all seem for older kids I was thinking of like a small beanbaggy chair as he likes to lean back on our pillows and look at his books sometimes. I'm going to continue the hunt.

X factors just started so I'm off :)

What about a Doomoo chair this is a beanbag type affair which I bought for Lily that has a harness which you then remove and replace with a cover with nothing on it. The cover comes off for washing and she still uses it at nearly 4. Hope this helps.

Just a quick check in. Been reading some posts but boy have you all been busy chatting. Congratulations to Laura on her pregnancy and good luck Emzy on TTC.

Well just as I thought my application for flexible working was turned down. I wanted to work full time at term time and 15 hours during hols. The compromise was if you can call it a compromise was working 20 hours over 3 days and then 15 hours working from home. She wants me to do 12 of the 15 hours between Mon-Thursday with the remaining 3 between Fri-Sun. WTF call that a compromise this meant that I would have to do 10 hour days for 3 days and then 3 hour days on say Thursday and Friday and there was also a statement in there saying that I would do more hours as and when necessary. I thought sod off as I'm currently only contracted to do 37.5 a week and the reduced hours would be 35 so why would I do additional hours when I'd asked for a reduction in hours. Anyhow I think I'm going to withdraw my application for flexible working and can then do what I did before so no additional hours and can work flexi hours which means I can do 7.30 to 3.30 and take holidays when I want them. I'm so pissed off at her so am looking for another job I can understand to a degree but her tone in the letter was so insulting. Compromise my arse!!!!

Sorry for the language and rant but needed to write it down before I respond to her formally!

Hey girlie girls!
Have five seconds to myself, so trying to squeeze a quick catch up in here!
Oh, these babies are so charming and clever!!!
Every picture and story is making me break out in one of those silly grins: :)

Goodness, Master Tobe is a huge plumpster these days. He eats for two quite literally, inhaling his own hefty helping, then polishing off what his brother won't eat (Simon is existing on about 15 calories a day right now - and it's all grazing. :rolleyes: ). And such a sweet little baby-dazzler! Tobe has these huge brown eyes that he likes to bat at everyone in the grocery store/playpark/etc, and he quickly has all sorts of folks making silly baby noises at him and getting wrapped around his pudgy little finger. He seems to swing wildly from mama's boy to happy-go-lucky-anyone-who-holds-and-adores-me-will-do!
Such a sweet, funny little babe. Almost a one-year-old! Eek! Well into the final month countdown!
This time last year, I was dealing with SPD severe enough to get me early mat leave and modified bed rest.
Now, I have this tall, stocky, plumpy sweet baby about to transform into a little boy right before my very eyes!

I have a few pics from our recent trip to Lake O'Hara in the Rockies that I will post, so you can see this happy little fellow before his birthday.

Meanwhile, I apologize again for my seriously sketchy presence lately. Just so many projects and trips and daily life with baby and toddler.

Only news here is that we've officially pulled the goalie and are NTNP.
Woohoo! Fun!

Blondie :hugs: hope the perfect job turns up soon for you. I think the new proposed hours are rubbish too can't see anyone accepting those. They probably did it because they want to fake show compromise but actually want you to accept standard hours

Haven't seen those chairs before they look really cool but bit over my budget at the moment , once DH has a job I can look at paying more. They do some great covers

Sarahka - look forward to seeing your pics! Also yay on NTNP - seems like so many peeps are getting it on at the moment so to speak !! Fingers crossed it happens soon for you.

Well dh has been up all night with dodgy stomach and pains ..... It's 5.30 and I'm now up with dodgy stomach and pains. Both shared a pizza tonight so hoping it's just coincidence and/or everything will be ok by tomorrow as JJ has his first settling in session at nursery :-(

jelly have you tried your local market for a beanbag chair? Ours does them with characters on! They are no more than about £8! Dont know how much postage would be for something like that but i could try to get you one and post it X

Laura James has no teeth yet either but think they are no there way now as he is very snotty, slobbery and red cheeked been funny with his milk too! X

xfactor was great love the new judges and Janet devlin was fantastic! X

ooh happy 11 months to James!

Kara i dont know that name at all. Sometimes i think Facebook deletes people for itself! X

sorry me again forgot to say hi bec and ang! X

im going to try and have a go at a collage of our last bump pics if you would like to be included please email me a photo and your babys name to [email protected]! :o) x x

LBB - I'll take a look we gave a Market here in town twice a week. Oh nice idea about the collage I'll try and send it to you from my laptop

Becs - sorry forgot I'd read and run last night. Good to see your starting to feel more if your old self again. I really enjoyed the x factor last night with Gary Barlow made a refreshing change ...... He's a bit dull talking normally but was quite funny during the auditions last night. I was abit 'oh dear' when it first started but 10 mins love the new line up. I too like Janet Devlin but not sure if her voice will grate me after awhile like Diane vickers did couple of years ago.

Happy 11 months to James ! How's he been this week ?

Just pressed i dont know what and lost bloody post, how annoying!:growlmad:

Becs, glad you are seeing the light, it is a good description of how it feels, I remember after i had felt like i was in a big dark pit, if i could describe it i would say it feels black.
I did see the x factor, it reminded me of my labour starting!:hugs:

Happy 11 months James:happydance::hugs:

Aww I am pleased for you sarah, has it taken you long ntnp before? (not actively ttc, iykwim, i used to pretend i was not ttc but was secretly timing things!)

Sorry, I have read through, loosing my post has thrown me, and i forgot some and others not sure what was which!
Have the girls glued to despicable me, i got it the other day and i love it!
Rosie is climbing up everything in sight, i have to watch her like a hawk, she is itching to play with the girls, and trys to join in where she can, it won't be long for her!

I am off now, just saying hello! big hugs all, and hope to catch up better soon xxx:hugs:

Hi girls!

LBB just emailed you my bump pic! Can't wait to see the collage :D

Soooooooo broody today (as if I needed to be any more broody!), we went to see our friends 3 week old baby girl and she was gorgeous! Took me right back to Holly being tiny :cloud9: 2WW for me at the mo, although I'm pretty sure we missed it this month. It's hard what with working in the evenings when Matt's at work all day! We shall soon see if AF turns up by the weekend.

Hope all the ladies and babies are ok. There are some nasty bugs going around at the mo, including this sickness bug that Holly had. Me, Matt, Holly, My next door neighbour and Holly's friend Jake have all had it now! Hope it stays away from the rest of the stars, it's not nice! Holly seems to be getting back to herself and her appetite is getting back to normal, so that's good :)

btp - it took us no time at all with either babe, but I think it's gong to be awhile yet. I haven't seen any signs that I am cycling and I really doubt that I will until I stop BFing Tobe. Which I'm not quite ready to do.
But we're good to handle a baby at any time now, so just having naughty, unprotected sex is quite fun! :)
And who knows?
I might be surprised.
But I doubt it. My body is pretty obvious with signs of ovulation.

hi lovelies sorry ive been awol been busy here and there we did a car boot sale today and been doing lots of ebay selling, all baby things :(
Girls are fine Layla still walking better by the day, thankyou for all the comments on her and Amelia is still bouncing around, they got a early birthday present from their great aunt , a swing in the garden and she just loves it !

Becs glad things are going well, are you still moving?

lbb my love the collage ? im being thick is that for on here? what sort of photo just bump or profile?

sarah go you with your naughty sex :)

Emz ah 2ww that took me back, hope you dont have to wait long , waiting for a baby nearly drove me crazy :)

Only me ladies, sorry I'm so late!!! LBB, loving your idea of a collage.... I might send you a family pic of when we were away as I think it may have been the last pic of the bump before it became a Sam!!!!

Catch up more tomorrow hopefully, just bobbed on to say hi!! xx

Hello ladies!!!

I am still here, just been rather busy with life I guess!!! Ian is on leave for another 2 weeks so we are doing lots of family stuff, my counselling is going well and I can finally see the light again!!! I am missing you all, last year we were all there for each other willing our babies to pop out and now they are walking etc, seems mad that time has gone far too quick!!!

I have deleted you Kara, I did have a fb cull as I had a lot of people on there I didn't like lol!!!!

Who watched x factor? I really like the new line up!!!

Bec's didnt know you had deleted me..

Kara who was it that deleted you hun? I checked and it wasn't me lol I think Becs was joking about deleting you? x

Kara - Becs was joking :flower: ........ I should be more paranoid ive had 2 others delete me for no apparent reason :rofl:

Well our plans today to see friends got cancelled and DH has spent the whole day in bed due to sicky bug YUK ! JJ did the funniest thing this afternoon he hid behind his muslin and then uncovered to show his face..... Id look surprised and then hed giggle. It was entertaing the first ten times but 15 minutes later my surprised face was wearing quite thin bless him he still looked super cute!

GG - How was the bootfair? Did you manage to sell the majority of your things?

Emzy you looked very broody in the pics , gorgeous little girl your friend has :flower:

Just quickly, lbb I'll email you a bump pic when I find the laptop!! Its probably in a box!!!

Suddenly I'm very brooch.. Just found out today my friend is 17 weeks pregnant!! The last few days I keep thinking I can feel movement!! Wayne thinks I could be pregnant but I'm 100% sure I'm not as I was soooo poorly with lilia, plus I'm on the pill! Although my 6 month supply has turned into 7 as I forget it so much! My mind is playing tricks on me!

Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->