September Stars

Lbb I hope it will all get sorted out for James at long last without needing an operation! How are you feeling about everything? You cope so well x

Jelly poor you and JJ, it must be so hard knowing that he's unsettled, fingers crossed he will start to love it soon, I think lbb gave some good advice! And I agree they should let him sleep as long as he needs to sleep!

Oohh got to go lilia has just woken up! Was nipping on before she got up this morning! Wayne fell onto his coccyx (sp?) yesterday so he's in a lot of pain now! Really got to go lilia is shouting 'dad!' at me!

louise, owch! And Rosie calls me dada all the time! :hugs:

Jelly, Poor you, hope it sorts itself out soon :hugs:

Ym, how exiting, nearly there! :hugs:

Lbb, poor James, has been through so much, hopefully it all gets sorted soon, without too much intervention, his reflux could improve as he is more upright during the day, tummy valves don't like lying down as it gives the food a chance to run back and forth from the stomach, gathering acid as it goes. Hope the barium scan goes ok :hugs:

Emzy, Babies are so very clever, Holly will pick up on your vibes, so try and chill about things you want her to relax about! I know that is not easy but you find second babies are really easy and usually chilled and parents the second time round are usually much more relaxed and it must rub off! My first baby was really uptight, just like i was! :hugs:

Ran out of things now, and prompts telling me what is going on and empty head has taken over!

Steaming mad atm about my son's uniform, I got all my children's uniforms online, literally everything from trousers, socks, pants, jumpers, blazer etc, so i went into the local embroder place and they refused to badge up items i had not bought from them, so i called a few other places who couldnt do it without the pic of the badge, so i called the school who said i should have read the list that said only available from this 1 shop!!! Then said i could have a school blazer but would have to get the rest of the items, what a bloody nerve, i am not a charity case, i have my own stuff for him, just need it badged! So after asking how different one black blazer is from another I have written to the head teacher to complain that there is only one shop, (the blazer is about 3 x the price from this shop) complained about the lack of availability of the badge, and complained that the school offered me a blazer when all i want to do is clothe my son myself, fuming! Anyway they have about a week to give me the badge so i can get it put on my son's clothing, I have mentioned i cant be the only parent who wants to kit their child out themselves not jut go to the only shop available!
Anyway thats my vent, got to print off the letter to the head, have spouted prejudge's about cost on the uniform, and put my BSc by my name in an attempt not to be spoken down to, as i have been so far!! I also do it when i am on my high horse! :dohh:

Back soon, hugs and waves to all xxxxxx:hugs:

Thank you btp, you're right we need to chill out a bit!

Well it appears that wasn't af as it disappeared?! Just a bit of spotting. I thought it was weird as af not due til Fri. She will prob rear her ugly head then lol

That might be a good thing Emzy ?? When are you going to test if AF doesn't arrive?

BTP - that is completely shocking that schools do this what's the benefit for them only having one shop? Hope they take on board your complaint

Louise hope Waynes coccyx is ok (for such a small bone it can be damn painful)

Right I'm off to session 3 at nursery in half an hour. I cancelled gym and let him sleep for 2 hrs this morning and fed him early so he can sleep now for an hour. Also going to give him teething powder just before we leave in the hope he will be happier this afternoon. Fingers toes and eyes crossed.

What's everyone doing regarding taking Lo to the dentist? When should they be going for their first check up? I haven't a clue what the norm is?

BTP Ollie is the same i get dad he only says mum mum when he's tired!
& thats shocking of your son's school! good for you!

Emzy :hugs: im sure you will be sharing some :baby: news with us soon & i got spotting/light bleed when i was pregnant with Ollie which never happens before my AF starts & i wasnt due my AF either, so it could be a sigh :thumbup:

Emzy how about swiming? or finger painting & messy play with her, invite some friends around, pop some old sheets down to cover the floor, loads of fun!

Jelly i have Ollie registered with my dentist, i took Bethany when she was about 18months for her 1st check up & i think i wil do the same with Ollie, atm he wont even open his mouth for me :haha:

:wave: Patience

LadyK i wish i could win the lotto too :winkwink: spending everyday with your family & not needing to worry about money, bliss! if only eh?

brain has gone to mush, 2.5weeks at work then im off for 2weeks :happydance: carnt wait!!! why did i choose to go back during our most busiest time of the year :dohh: lol

Quick update - session 3 at nursery
Made sure he slept for 2hrs this morning, fed him earlier and let him sleep again for an hour before going I also gave him teething powder. Got their and he soon went off to play with the toys, managed to leave for over half an hour too. We had successful day!! Trying the other nursery tomorrow so hoping it will be another good session but we will see .

glad the visit went well jelly :yay: good luck for tomorrow x

emzy sorry i forgot to say a fab and very cheap activity is gloop...its cornflour mixed with water until its thick and well gloopy. You can pour it on hollys highchair tray and it sets but when you pick it up it runs through your fingers! I love it im sure you will too! Hehe x

Btp the school are crafty because they get commission from the sales of the 1 shop x

Evening lovely ladies, am popping on quickly to say hi and then popping off again!!

Emzy, I hope your spotting is something meaningful! I also hope Holly's feeling better, it does just sound like awful teething issues, Archie was the same as a wee one. Lots of love to you both. xx

Jelly, I hope JJ settles soon for you, it's so much easier heading off to work in the knowledge they're okay. On a Wednesday I use a childminder (same one for all 3 kids as little ones), and Archie and Jack would always kick off when I left them, from being tiny to about 3, even though they loved it really! She would ring my phone about 3 mins after I had left hers, and leave a message telling me all was fine, they were eating breakfast as if they had never kicked off. Little horrors!!

Sorry, I'm a bit crap tonight! This cold thing has floored me this last few days, and today is my birthday, not that it's been much different than normal!! And tomorrow is Sammy's big first birthday! I do feel all emotional about it, it seems 5 mins ago it all happened. Aaaaah it goes so fast! I will be posting lots of pics tomorrow I think!!

Wow you go away for umm ... a day *cough cough* and so much happens!

Emzy are you trying for a 2nd?! I really hope you are preggers as you are so obviously a natural mummy.

BTP that's insane! I would also be fuming. How dare they make you pay more just so that they can profit from you!! I would just send my children to school in a uniform without a badge if they don't provide you with one. Cheeky b*ggers.

LBB sorry to hear that James is still poorly. Poor little lamb. Big hugs to you all.

JC, I saw from FB that JJ wasn't settling in at nursery. Does he cry just when you drop him off or all the time he's there? Harry is really clingy (which strangely he wasn't around you ladies!!) so he gets upset when he realises he is being dropped off at nursery but he apparently always ends up having a good time.

xxx

Ahhh congrats fishy didn't think it would be long before he was walking. Bet there's no stopping him now! Yesterday I was meant to leave for half hour he was fine when I left and then must have wondered where I'd gone and just screamed and got in a terrible state. They called me back within 10mins because he was hysterical even I couldn't calm him down. Think he was tired still hence very cranky. Today he had three hours sleep before going and was alot better *phew*

Asher - wow just think this time last year you were getting jiggy with hubby and bouncing on a ball :blush:. Thought if you yesterday on 'this morning' they mentioned how alot if women seem to have crushes on mr bloom, they said ladies always fancy their gardners :) hope you feel better soon xxx

Oh hun that must have been so upsetting for you. Thank goodness it went better today.

Wow Asher.. A year ago it all happened! It has gone so quickly. Happy birthday to Sam for tomorrow xx

Aw thanks Jelly and Fishy, yeah can you believe it was all a year ago?x
Jelly, that made me giggle... I could definitely have a crush on young Mr Bloom!!! xxx

Hey girls

Yes fishy we are trying for number 2! We were ntnp for a bit but decided to ttc this month! I think we missed it this month though, but this spotting has confused me! Af is due Fri, sat at latest but yesterday I had a bit of blood and thought it was af come early but nothing else yet. I am cramping a bit, but then I did when pregnant with Holly. I remember being convinced af was going to come! So we shall see, I'm not getting my hopes up too much though :) ill prob test Saturday if af doesn't show.

Yay for Harry walking! Holly took 3 steps on Saturday and has done so a few times since, but is still preferring crawling!

Jelly so glad it went better today :)

Lbb that's a fab idea I'm gonna try it tomorrow! Bet she eats it lol

Daisybell thanks for the swimming suggestion, will defo start taking her again! I might take her to messy play at the children's centre actually :)

Lbb I love goop! I can't wait to do it with the girls but not yet they would so eat it ! Don't forget girls you can colour it with food colouring or sprinkle it with glitter :)

Yay fishy ! Go Harry ! X

Asher I don't know where the time has gone happy birthday sam !

We are next :) birthdays on Sunday !

Happy birthday Sam for tomorrow. Good luck Emzy fx'd for you!!! xx

Good news at last from work I challenged my boss about the stupid hours I was expected to work during school holidays and we have now compromised where I work full time during term time and 3 days in the office during school hols and then do 7 hours over 2 days in the evenings. My persistence has won through and I'm so glad I challenged her!!!! My back to work date is 21 September boohoo!!! I don't wanna go but the money will sure come in handy as I'm bloody skint! xxxx

Hope everyone is okay! Thanks for your support too and for reading and commenting on my rants! xxx

Hello lovelies!
Just watching my beautiful baby at his daddy's knee, chattering away to him in Tobe language.
I am TOTALLY doing the "this time last year" thing! I keep looking at Tobe and thinking how miserable my pelvic girdle was a year ago! :)
I am almost at the date where I was told to go on modified bed rest due to severe SPD.
Ah, the memories.
So, I am very ambitiously attempting to finish knitting Tobe's baby blanket for his Sept.11 birthday. Did I mention how unlikely and ambitious this notion is? Yes? Good. Just so we all know that I will be in a self-inflicted tangle of yarn and curses for the next couple of weeks :)
Asher - :hugs: and happy birthday to Mr. Sam tomorrow!
Goop sounds very interesting! Could someone post some proportions for the recipe? :flower:

Happy Birthday Sammy xx

Sarahkka - you'll have to post pics of the blanket. I love knitting :)

Goop is cornflour and water start off with a cup of each you can make it as runny or thick as you like , a drop of food colouring , i prefer it when it's rhivcl enough to pick up in a solid form and then as you hold it it runs through your fingers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->