September Stars

Oh dear, loads to catch up on, forgive my vague post, but you will know if i am replying to you!!

Rosie is still booby monster fed, and its not easy as she keeps getting up to go, and not un-latching first! She feeds with legs out stretched, then bum in the air, she is everywhere she can be, while feeding! I feel sorry for her really because her milk and comfort are all in me, so she cant go to bed with a bottle and a dummy which would be lovely for her! I have tried dummies but she gags on them, and i don't really think at this stage they would help!

Oh um, other subjects!!

Shoes! Rosie has 1 pair of monsoon shoes, they are little soft ones in a size baby2, and she is not keen! I took the children to be measured and the foot sizer started at 1 although the shoes they sold didn't start til 4, and Rosie was not even at a 1!! I am not a great shoe putter onner, they only get lost or even worse one gets lost! I like little feet showing, and it gives me a chance to tickle her toes at every opportunity! :haha:

I have not got any presents yet either, i have booked venue, sent invitations and got balloons, helium, curling ribbon, balloon weights, and 6ftx7ft 1 hangers for around the venue, i know where i am getting the cake and that doesn't need ordering yet, she has her outfit, all i need to get is table covers, napkins, plates, party bags although i think they will just have sweets in them possibly bubbles as there is a huge range in ages of children coming. Food needs sorting although like limpets just kids party stuff is pretty simple! I am playing music, sorted, bouncy castle comes with venue, thinking of taking a bubble machine, but think i am just about done.
I also have balloon sticks ordered so the children can take balloons home with them, when i ordered the balloons for the party i had pink and white pearly ones, so the multi coloured ones that came with the canister they left in, so i am using them air filled on sticks to give at the end. I just know from experience kids tend just to pop balloons, or chase them or just be a pain with them, so i have helium ones on tables to display and i will just have to beat any children that touch them, with the words 'you have a balloon an a stick to take home now leave the pretty ones alone kid':haha:

Happy birthday Amelia and Leyla xxxxxxx

Aww Emzy curls are so cute, my eldest dd had curls and they were so beautiful, my 3 year old wont let me near her hair with clips or hair bands or scrunchies or anything, so it generally looks a mess although we have had 2 fringe cuts! Rosie's is still pretty short, a few wispy bits are showing at the back now! Emmies was so curly if i put it in pigtails it went into a spiral ringlet, oh soooooooooooo cute! :hugs:

Right I am off now, Rosie just pulled my power cable for about the 9th time while writing this, she is standing at mf feet bouncing up and down squeaking trying her best to get my attention! There we go, on Mummys lap now, works every time, mummy is such a sucker! :dohh:

Bye for now :hugs::kiss:

Happy Birthday Layla and Amelia.
Were having Ollies BBQ party today so hoping the weather is going to stay nice. Then its Ollies birthday tomorrow and we are heading down to Chester to stay the night and to the zoo on Tuesday so we have a busy weekend planned.

happy birthday to amelia and layla x x x

happy birthday Ollie for tomorrow x x x

random question but...has anyone else done their pregnancy scrapbook yet?? Im just starting mine lol x

Is anyone not having a big first birthday ? I feel really awful as i was just going to have a small family party at my mums.. everyone seems to be hiring halls and stuff. I thought i would invite the girls from my yummy mummy group or just go to parents paradise for a few hours..

I now have 4 days off and as the kids are at my mums tonight i can lay in all day tomorrow !!

Emzy OMG maybe some exciting news over the next couple of months.. love the photos... x

F&C yay on the walking !!! but i knew it wouldnt be long.. clever boy x

Blondie- pleased to hear they have sorted out your hours x

Usher- Happy belated birthday wishes to Sammy x

Jellycat- sorry to hear about your dad honey... sorry to hear James is still not liking nursary x

YM- Paige also has been sleeping 7pm-8am, bottle then down again till 10/11am, hope they sort out the housing for you,x

Laura- im so sorry , we have thought about giving up our three dogs, but unless they go together we just couldn't split them up, i would then worry i made a mistake and freak out and would be unable to take them back, its hard to know what the right thing to do is.. when i got my dogs it was because i was not having any more children. You are thinking of the best for both of you ...i totally understand.. big hugs babe. Cant wait to hear about your scan...x

Sarah- those photos made me giggle, bless him x

Boony, yay on the walking x

Limpetsmum- You are amazing !!! thank you, i checked them out and then told grant it means we can fit 3 more babies in !!! they are perfect and i have saved the page which has the best prices. Paige has started hugging her teddy bears too... but i only get short hugs when she is tired !!!! x

Tiggy- hey honey, great to hear from you again x

BTP- Ouch.... my boobs hurt just reading about it... do you think she will get over the gagging if you kept trying with the dummy ? will you just wait until she naturally stops ? x

LBB- pregnancy scrap book ?!! i had a digital scrap book printed up of my pregnancy and 0-3 months of Paige life, hope to do one for each year x

Firstbean- Happy birthday Ollie for tomorrow x

Sorry if i forgot anyone

We rnt having a big birthday party Kara...we want to go somewhere for a day trip then go to my mums and he is having his cake there with his cousins and aunties and uncles! xx

Kara- We didnt have a massive party for Ollie today it was just a a few close friends and family for a BBQ he wasnt impressed with all the people so slept for a quite alot of it though bless him. I am sat wrapping his prezzies for tomorrow and have realised I have got quite alot for him its like Christmas in our living room lol.

So pleased im not the only one not having a huge birthday party... I plan on having proper themed parties when she is older and understands. Jakes never had a party as he has never really had any friends...i suppose im a little worried he will get funny if he sees paige having huge parties every year..

Im still doing a fairy theme though with a big pink cake.... I am more excited about going to buy her presents, i finally have a excuse to buy girlie toys !!!! I can see it now, Paige more interested in the box and wrapping paper and me spending all day sitting in the corner playing with her toys !!! Grant says she is too young for a bratz doll!!! dam it ! lol

LadyK - we were debating a party with other families that we socialize with, but we decided to just do a small BBQ with a few special adults in Tobe's life and keep it smaller and quieter. With Simon, we were visiting family both 1st and 2nd birthday, and even then, we kept it low-key. Still special, but low-key. I have no doubt the birthdays will get wilder and fancier as the boys get older, but right now, small and personal suits us and them. :)
Had a lovely day working at the Zoo today. Really pleased with my decision to go casual. I get all of the pleasure of working there with none of the pressure of the full-time position. :thumbup:

FB - Happy Birthday Ollie !

Lady K - we're not having a party either, think we will just go out for the day to see some animals

LBB - I haven't done a scrapbook so can't comment........ In still working on finalising my wedding album from nearly two years ago then I have a baby album to do myself for James but this will just be photos

Right best go get JJ up

Sorry I've been AWOL had 4 pages to catch up on it's always busy when I'm not here :)

Hi limpet impressive shoe collection you have there ! Good to see you here and hear about Amelia !

Blob I was wondering where you had got too , leli Kelly shoes eh :) we get a few at work come in with them on i have fits that they will get painted or something !

Lbb I read your new signature it just made me want to give you a bug hug x

Emzy how was hollys night?

my brains gone it's been so busy hugs to jelly and boony and daisy and Sarah and kara and whoever else I've forgotten :)

Stupid phone !

Well we went to the wedding on Friday which was lovely and dh had such a good time that he passed out in our hotel room at 8.30 he doesn't drink masses that often so he hit the red wine on the table and was gone , shame I didn't get to see him much but the band were good and I had all my friends there , my friend who had the girls said they were angels and loved having them .

And of course yesterday was the big birthday we had a house party lots of pekoe dropping in and out and lots of presents they were lucky ! Im very tired now it was very busy and emotional , it's very strange to think I don't have babies anymore ESP as we dont plan on anymore . People always told me that with twins the first two years are the hardest but the first year has been wonderful so this next one must be the one where they tire me out :)

Morning girls

Gg glad the girls had a good bday! I know, its very emotional when they turn one, I'm still emotional now and it was 2 weeks ago! I remembered your girls birthday when I woke up as it was Hollys due date!

Holly was great last night, thanks for asking. We went out for the afternoon yesterday as its our 2 year wedding anniversary next week but my friends had asked if they could have her for a few hours this weekend, so we went out to celebrate. I was reluctant as hollys been a bit funny lately but I'm glad I did. We went out for some lunch then to the cinema to watch the Inbetweeners which was brilliant. Holly was ready for bed when we got back at 730 and I got to give her her bottle and put her to bed. My friends said she was as good as gold and also ate all her tea. She has eaten all of her food the last couple of days :) she slept well last night, 8-815 with only one short time crying, I didn't have to go in even so it seems things are improving. She's going to my friends house this week and next then my hours change on 12th, can't wait x

thanks for the virtual hug genies! X

what are the lo's having for their birthdays? We have no idea what to get James! I said to Chris yesterday that i better stop buying him bits and bobs when we go anywhere and start buying them but putting them up for Christmas! My sister has finished her Christmas shopping already...dont know how cos she has been really poorly with her gallstones and had an operation on Friday to remove them! X

crappy weather on a bank hol as usual! Pfft! X

Good Morning all, oh dear the laptop messing me about already, that can't be a good sign!

Second attempt here we go!...

Happy 1st Birthday Ollie xx:cake:xx

Ladyk, I am going to feed til she self weans, but not like if she is 5 or something! For me her starting to be more mobile is a sign that the breast feeding will be coming to an end soon:cry:
I have normally had low key first birthdays with just family and very close friends at home, then 2nd, 3rd, 4th are fairly small with just family and a birthday cake, then after they start school its a small party somewhere outside the house or taking them to burger king with a load of friends or if they want bowling or something.
But because Rosie is my last baby, and because I haven't had any of them christened, I am using her first to get everyone together and have a party, and i have just done the house so there is no chance i am using the house!!! So i am using a venue to keep it out the house, and once you use a venue you may as well invite everyone! (anyone willing to travel is welcome pm me!!!) :hugs:

I am off shopping today, caught a few bargains yesterday at argos but they were the last ones and ideal as presents so bagged a few more at another store!

Genies,
(glad hubby enjoyed the red wine:wine: and the girls were so good)
Aww i know how you feel being emotional, I was very emotional at my son's first birthday party, for some reason it seemed to mean so much more to me than everyone else, to them it was a first birthday, for me it was so much more! I reminder of the year gone, and never to be reclaimed!
I have another month before Rosie is 1, she is looking 1 now, not a baby, it's all gone too fast, she suddenly is starting to do loads of things, less baby things!:hugs:

Emzy, so glad things are improving with Holly, she will go in and out of phases, its just growing and adjustment :hugs:xx

Just leaving you with a pic of Sophie on her first birthday!
the girls 004.jpg
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sarah looool at tobe's reaction to the bagpipe music, love it!

First bean Huge happy 1st birthday to Ollie!! :cake: Have fun at the zoo on tuesday!!

Ladk im not having a party either, just a little get together with family n thinking about going somewhere fun after lunch with them both xxx

awwww Holly is soooo cute! loveing the curls, Bethany had curly hair as a toddler just like her uncle when he was ickle.

Ollie loves to give cuddles too, so cute! i get more than daddy does :haha: our DD is defo a daddys girl tho so he gets more from her.

LLB wow your sister is well organised! christmas shopping done already :shock: hope she's feeling better after her op.

RE: b'dy prezzies, we have a..... vtech octobubble orchestra, vtech phone, Mega Bloks Play 'N' Go Table & a bag of mega blocks. Bethany has got him two big cars from the elc. thats it.

thinking about a ride on? but bethany didnt use her's so we are not sure whether to bother, tho ive seen 1 that turns in a scooter which looks fab :thumbup:

i put him on bethanys scooter yesterday & took him around the yard, he loved it! didnt think we would stand still but he did.

Oh yes and presents, we got Holly a Mickey Mouse ride on activity plane thing, which is a shape sorter/ride on/musical push a long type thing and she loves it. We also got her a princess play house and some other bits and bobs like bath books and a few other small toys. I'm sitting looking at her toys now and other people got her: push along lion, fisher price picnic set (this is brilliant), fisher price handbag, wooden puzzle, fisher price push along baby stroller and baby and lots of books. She also got lots of clothes and some money.

Just put Holly down for her nap as she was getting tired and she threw another fit and started hitting me again when I picked her up. So I lay her down and covered her up and left her for a few mins and she seems to have calmed down now and may have gone to sleep. The problem definitely seems to be when she gets tired. I've been trying to catch her just when she very first yawns or rubs her eyes but it obviously didn't work today! x

emzy James is doing the overtired lashing out too! He has also started arching his back to avoid going in the pushchair, Carseat or sitting down! When did he grow up all of a sudden...must be the shoes and haircut! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->