September Stars

mega blocks table sounds fab...i love mega blocks! Love the round of the picnic set too but bet its pink!? X

I've missed a few days... so bare with me whilst I catch up!!

Sarah - Lol at Tobe's reaction to Bagpipe music...how cute is he???

FirstBean - Happy Birthday Ollie :)

GG - Happy belated birthday to the girls...sorry i missed it! Hope they had a fantastic day!

LadyK - I'm not having a big birthday party for Kimi either...just a few friends at my mums house and family as don't want to be too stressed out with just 2 days before I'm due to have Pip!

Emzy - Holly is such a cutie.... I love her curls :cloud9:

LBB - I hope the new milk helps James...

Jelly - I hope your dad gets better soon :hugs:

Boony - 4 weeks!!! It's going soooo quick now!!!

Hi to everyone I missed!!!!!!!

It was my mums birthday on Friday and she had a party Saturday night!!! It started at 7pm and didnt finish til 2.30am!!! I was shattered.... Luke passed out after serenading me with Barry Manilow :dohh: and Kimi ended up waking up at 3am and not going back to sleep til 5am then was up for the day at 7am....I was shattered!!!!

But she went down last night at 6.30pm and didnt wake up til 8.30am so we had a decent nights sleep!!!

Also, the housing situation is soo complicated...basically, my mum kicked me out at 16... so I made a homeless application to the council and got put into a hostel...then after 6 months living in a hostel, I got my first studio flat...then met Luke and fell pregnant with Kimi so my landlord gave me my notice to quit which made me a homeless applicant again... me and luke moved into our temporary 1bed flat, before being 'offered' our 2bed place! I say offered but basically because I was in temporary accomadation... I HAD to accept the first place I was given otherwise I would be making myself homeless? Its silly how it works but thats my local council for you!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant today!!! EEEEEEK!!! It's gone super duper quick!!!

I hope everyone is okay today!!

Hugs to everyone!!!

xx

Lbb yes its pink!! But its fab, she loves it. I wonder if you can get different colours? Oh and holly does the arching back thing when going in pushchair!

Happy Birthday Ollie :cake: :wohoo:

Emzy :hugs: sorry hun you're having a really hard time

Kara im not having a huge party though we are having two :haha: having a small one on her actual birthday and then a bigger one but just at home on the saturday :)

Genies :haha: well i was so lucky and I got them lots for only £20 :yipee: 50% sale :wohoo:

BTP- I couldnt agree with you more on your feelings about being sad when they turn 1... The baby stage will never come back and its gone so quickly. At the start putting away the moses basket killed me... but with every stage gone a new stage seems more fun.. but its still sad. I feel better every time we talk about having another baby and planning for the next. But what if i feel i want another after the next ? This is why we have talked about fostering in the future when we have decided no more and the kids are at school...x

I'm so sad about it all too :cry: I have to put away some of the toys and im giving away some of their baby clothes to an orphanage in Romania (a friend runs a charity there).

On another note I just got my hygeine certificate so I can now start my business :shock: EEEEK!!! Just need to get all my bonus bonds out and get everything ready FX'd I will be ready and getting on markets by October (though I may not).

Going present shopping this week OMG cannot believe she is 1 next week :cry: :cry: :cry:

GG - glad you and Hubby had a good time :)

YM - housing sounds a complete nightmare!

Blob - yay on the certificate, cakes looking fab as always. Can't wait until you start selling . Happy shopping - I've only bought 3 little things do far, rubber ducks, book and a sock toy from Jac, hoping to do more back end of this week.

Emzy - glad Holly is settling more now and great that she's eating again.

JJ and I are still Ill today I've had terrible shooting pains and aches where I'm obviously trying to fight the infection. JJ has barely slept as he's so snotty, put him in his bouncer earlier just for some quiet time which he seemed to enjoy wrapped in his blanket and bunny. I dread when he no longer fits his bouncer as he uses it daily still when either he hasn't slept long enough or I need to go to the loo, told dh he needs to invent a safe toddler bouncer chair. This time next week I would gave finished my first day back at work :cry:

jelly fisher price do a rocker suitable from birth to toddler stage! My James is full of cold too bless them both! Hope you are feeling better soon x x

Aw, poor sick mamas and babies! :hugs:
Get better, all of you!

GG - my apologies! I missed the actual day, so here is a belated very happy first birthday to the little mademoiselles Amelie and Layla! :cake: :yipee:
And of course, a happy birthday today to young master Ollie! :cake: :happydance:

Sorry, had to interrupt post to go see the state of my kitchen. I'm doing some extra awesome mothering today and just letting my children be free-range babies.
Oh so dangerous and exciting for all of us.
There was a terrific crash from the kitchen just now, so I had to get up and take a look! No worries, just the boys swinging heavy stainless steel thermoses at each other. Healthy rigorous play, right? I'm sure the Emergency Room doctors will agree with me that "boys will be boys" as they are stitching up my children. As long as they stay out of the sharper cutlery, I'm sure this will all be excellent and stimulating learning play. :rolleyes:
I m working on some writing from home today (hence the free-range babies). Not sure why I am even attempting with the boys underfoot, but whatever! :)

btp - I think it's great fun to have a larger bash. I agree, sometimes it's just a fabulous excuse to celebrate with everyone!

I've gone a little over-budget with Tobe's birthday presents.
He is getting a few lovely books (about animals, of course! :)), this little lunch box (the elephant one) for his snacks:
https://www.skiphop.com/product/zoolunchies.html
which I am stuffing full of goodies,
and this VERY extravagant handmade wooden barn:
https://www.nestfamily.ca/nestfamily.ca/Playing/Pages/Animal_Fun.html#2
We have a small collection of these beautiful little felt animals for the barn, and my maman is getting a few more:
https://www.maplerose.ca/category_s/41.htm

So while it's definitely about twice as much as I normally would spend, I felt like getting Tobe something a little special, as he is in for a life of big brother's secondhand everything! And this is designed to be a shared toy, too. I am hoping both boys will play together for years with this one.

I haven't decided on the birthday menu for our little party, or anything else like that.

Holly's definitely back on her food. Here she is tucking into a curry with us at tea time! She ate every last scrap!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300674_10150789464035473_743965472_20531744_6426340_n.jpg

Thanks, lbb!
I am a sucker for beautiful little handmade things!
Wooden toys feel so nice in the hand, too. Although, I should warn you that they do considerably more damage when baby/toddler enters the toy-chucking stage! :nope:

Oh i know Sarah...i look after children so know this all to well!! lol

Oh my goodness Holly that ios a mammoth portion lol glad she is eating again xx

Oh i know Sarah...i look after children so know this all to well!! lol

Oh my goodness Holly that ios a mammoth portion lol glad she is eating again xx

Had a few head wounds? :rofl:
Ah, educational wooden toys.

After thinking Paige may be a late walker she was sitting in the middle of the room and just stood up unaided !!!! stood there for about 10 seconds and then I think she didn't know what to do next so sat down... she is still 10 months old so maybe she may start walking by her 1st birthday...

Kimi learnt a new trick today...standing up in her cot!!!!!!!!

306878_10150286961359927_510324926_7288584_2492457_n.jpg

:cry::cry:

I'm so proud...but i want my little baby back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls for all the comments about my dog - Its 3 days in and I keep crying. I feel pathetic but I really dont seem to be able to deal with it (probably all the hormones not helping either) I know I made the right decision for HER but for me I feel like I have given my child away. And my other poor dog doesnt seem to understand what is going on. It was just unfair to keep her when the home she has gone to was so 100% perfect and its not even as if she has gone to strangers !! Luckily Jess (my lab absolutely loves kids and is not bothered by noise at all !!)

Happy Birthday to the stars that I have missed - It really has been a fast year !! Are we going to do a secret santa again this year for them all ??

Were not having a birthday party as such here. Were going to the zoo for the day and then a meal with my immediate family in the evening. I havent gone mad with presents either as tbh she already has so many toys its unreal so are going to buy a few keep sakey things (like my mum and dad have brought her a rocking horse) etc.

Hope everyone is well anyway - Still no news on the scan front. Im very impatient as I still have no idea how far gone I am and want to break the news to a few close friends if I am at the 12 week mark - Grrrrr. xxxxx

well done paige & kimi!!!

Hugs Laura xx

James has a new game...i rolled the ball to him and he just rolled it straight back to me and just kept doing it over and over again :) clever boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->