September Stars

Lbb that's a great new game I expect he is very proud of himself :) I love your new picture so cheeky !

Emzy that curry is impressive ! Makes the beans on toast the girls had for tea look boring !

Jelly hope you feel better soon xx

Laura hope you get a date soon x

Some of the girls presents from others were a play tunnel that is def the favourite ! S vetch chase me kitten which whizzes along if you follow it , books and puzzles and clothes!

Dh has the week off tomorrow we going to the outlet to get the girls feet measured and look for shoes , I did get 3 pairs earlier fir £1.50 at the car boot sale ... It was all the shoe talk earlier that made me look :)

Emzy - wow Hollys definitely got her appetite back ! Lovely to see :)

Lady k - yay on Paige ! James stands with furniture but is nowhere near standing on his own!

Laura - :hugs: hope the scan cones through soon. I never used the nhs and paid private for jjs scans my first was at 6wks 2days which I thought was 8+ weeks, it should come through any day now surely

GG - sounds like the girls had some great toys. JJ loves the tunnel at crèche Shane he won't be using it anymore once I'm at work.

Lbb - bless James with the ball you know what he'll be spending the day doing tomorrow!

Quick question - what have people used to store lo's clothes in for next baby? I've got some airbags and fabric zipper bags for . But I've still got three carriers of clothes to store has anyone just put them in a black sack? Sorry probably sounds really stupid

Awww Laura :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

WOW Holly is eating tons...makes me feel a bit hungry :dohh:

Kara and YM :cry: all our babies are tunring into toddkers

Sarah OMG I LOVE that :cloud9:

Im off to Toys R US on wednesday :wohoo: :wohoo: Expensiiiiveeee

Well done kimi and paige! Every now and then I get frightened by how grown up holly is! Today she picked up my shoe and I said "put it on mummys foot" and lifted my foot up and she put it on my foot!! She surprises me sometimes how much she understands! She also wants to help mummy all the time, lke if Im hanging laundry she drags stuff out of the washing basket lol

Holly is so so good :cloud9: mine have both moved fast but taken ages to talk and things. Guess they are like me anything physical is easy :shrug:

Rosalie says Mama and Hello into a phone thats it, she will react if I ask her where Tabs is but nothing else really. If I ask where dada is etc she only sometimes reacts :lol: ah well by the time shes 3 she will catch up with Holly at 1 :haha:

Hi girls!! Aaahh I've been so rubbish at keeping up in here properly whilst Wayne has been back, but he went back to work today after almost 3 months leave so I will be able to keep up much better now!! I know he's not even been home half as long as he was away but OH MY GOODNESS I'm so pleased his leave is over!!!!!

Got to go lilia is still a whingy grumpster with these teeth and we have yet another rash appearing so I'm pretty sure it's teething related! Seems a bit melodramatic to me but that's lilia for you!! Will catch up properly when she's cheered up!

Ok I'm going to attempt a catch up now she's in bed:

Blob yay for getting your certificate! Your cakes look scrummy I hope all goes well for you! Is rosalie properly walking now? I remember you mention she took steps then seemed to stop?

GG loved the photos on fb of you looking very glam! Glad the girls had a lovely birthday!

Emzy poor you and golly. Hope it continues to improve for you. Must be hard for all concerned! Good that you and matt got some couple time though! How's her walking going?

Ym shocking about the housing situation! You shouldn't be forced into a choice of homeless or unsuitable housing! Only 5 weeks to go omg! And go kimi on the standing!

Jelly poor you and JJ, hope you both feel better soon. How's he getting on with his straw cup now?

Sarah love love the bagpipe photos!! How gorgeous! And also loving the free range babies! You do make me giggle!!!

Will be back to do more once I've reminded myself!!

Lilia has had a bad few days, teething presumably but her sleeping was awful, whinging and crying all day, she was loads better yesterday then straight back to grumpster today with the added bonus of a rash!! Argh! In other news though she has come on so much! Still no sign of walking yet but she seems to be having a spurt vocally! She says ayex for alex, naynay for Nathan, daddeee in the cutest way although mummy still sounds more like bumbum!! She says hiya and yeahyeah too. She can clap, high five and she strokes and pats the cats and dog whilst saying ahhhh! She also did this to JJ!!! But no walking, just standing and walking with furniture!

Right will catch up with the ladies I've missed shortly! Love to all!

Good Morning,

Emzy, that was a good portion! Rosie still only grazing really!

Rosie says 'yes' and 'da da' and lots of noises that are words but not sure what yet! Tbh when you can say yes, you don't really need to say much else!:haha:

Sarah, oooohhhh loving the toys, we have a wooden dolls house with dolls, furniture etc,
Have just done a bit of browsing but collecting these today,
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9250057/Trail/searchtext>PUSH+ALONG.htm

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9358423/Trail/searchtext>KIDS+VACUM.htm

Thinking on a sit on bounce thing as well but just looking at it now with dh!

Sorry got to cut this short, have mountain of things to do and dh wants to look at this toy i have seen, back asap!

:hugs:xx

Im doing a toysrus shop soon....Being allowed to go crazy buying girls toys.. i have been looking forward to it since i was 16 !! .... Paige is still 10 months !! so strange seeing your babies turning 1..

looks like i may have go clothes shopping for her this week, some winter clothes are needed !!!

Go Kimi... !!! I remember seeing Paiges face bobbing up and down in her cot for the first time in the morning, still makes me smile x

Right here goes for the rest!

Kara I'm with you on buying girlie toys! I was very girly when I was little, obsessed with dolls! I still have loads in a bin bag at my mums that I put away for my daughter, can't wait till I can give them to her! Just hope she likes dollies! And wow well done Paige on standing up alone! Did she use anything to get up?

Got to go hubby is back for his lunch will try again soon!

Laura, so sorry to hear you've had to rehome your dog, I'm with Sarah though I think it was very selfless of you, must be so hard though I love my pets and know it must be so so difficult. X

Btp wow Sophie and rosie are like two peas in a pod!! Gorgeous!

Asher love the birthday pics of Sam, especially the yawning one!! So cute!!

Typical the day I'm back properly everyone has social lives! How rude!!!!! Lilia is such hard work at the moment, so mardy! Over sensitive, I want my gorgeous cheeky happy baby back please!

:hi:
Hi Louise!
I'm here, although I really shouldn't be.
I have a precious few hours to myself in a cafe to get all the writing done that I didn't get to yesterday. So, BnB is the last place I should be visiting right now! :)
I'm just waiting for the :coffee: to kick in, then I'll start properly.

Tobe is jumping on the moody wagon.
That and crazy Destructo-Babe. He is into EVERYTHING. I think he might be worse than Simon was, and that's saying something.
For example, there was no free-range baby action going on this morning, but while I was making breakfast for the boys, he very sneakily grabbed a crayon (off a shelf I didn't think he could reach) and had that for breakfast instead. Poopy diaper? That's Tobe's cue to kick, squeal, arch his back, drum his heels into the poop and then fling them up over his head so that the there is the greatest potential for turd-splatter, and/or reach down and try to grab the poop with his hands while I'm holding his feet and trying to wipe.
Sigh.
But he gives really great hugs! :cloud9:
And he won't clap his hands, but prefers to smack his legs when everyone else claps. And he dances now. That adorable bouncy baby bum dance. Sigh.
Toddlerhood is nigh.

btp - meant to say - my boys would go crazy for vacuum cleaner. They adore the real one and the few times Simon has found a play one, he hasn't wanted to part with it.
Ahem, I also think it encourages very useful habits for the future.....

Typical the day I'm back properly everyone has social lives! How rude!!!!! Lilia is such hard work at the moment, so mardy! Over sensitive, I want my gorgeous cheeky happy baby back please!

Olivia is the same hun - We just went to Toys R Us to get her presents for saturday and she threw a strop all the way round and completely embarassed us. I wanted to put all her presents back ! I cant leave the room without her screcreaming at me and when I tell her no she literally throws herself
down on the floor, throws her head back and screams at me. Iv'e created a brat !!! :dohh:

Sophie has a mini Henry Hover, she loves it, I am not sure why i bought the vacum cleaner for Rosie, it was more the things it did than the fact it was an object of housework! It has noises and lights and buttons!! I love it!

Have just tucked into a rather large chocolate cake, i needed cheering up and the diet is waiting til school starts again, atm i tend to get fed up and head for the biscuit tin!

Lol, Rosie is up on all fours looking through her legs! :haha:

The destruction thing I think is something boys have to perfection, my girls can do mess, and lots of mess but the pure destruction seems to be something only a boy can truly achieve in the way boys do!! :haha:

Louise, they are two peas in a pod, I see pics like Sophie the same age and realise just how alike they look, but they couldn't be more different personality wise! :hugs:

Its really nice having the girls all together, we have lots of girls toys, they share and play together, except Rosie just at the mo, so we have tons of dolls, baby ones, barbie ones, soft ones, bathtime ones, you name it!:hugs:

Am hugely stressed atm, Money problems are never good!
Plus phone bill was huge and I got through to the phone company and the phone was all scrambled, i thought it was the line but didn't find out why my phone bill was double what it should be, then i tried the dentist to book the kids in and the line was the same, so I used my son'd phone and the line was still having inteference, so I assume its a local thing, still a total pain!
Don't really look forward to the children going to school either if i'm honest!:cry:

Right, time to go, facebook check!

Big :hugs: all, xxxx

Evening girls, I'm just popping in with a "hello!!", not had chance to be on the last couple of days!

Happy birthday to all our little ones who've had them in the last few days, gorgeous every last one of them!!

Emzy, glad to see Holly's doing better again. Her tea looked fab!! x

I am crap, half watching "Unforgiven".... it's awful and I can't concentrate on what's going on!!! Argh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->