September Stars

Louise - I think the rash definitely sounds like teething, it's too much of a coincidence. Since Friday drinking Lillias water he's back to not being bothered. However he's really out of sorts due to being ill. Only napped in his carseat today because he can breathe easier. Had a real struggle settling him to bed this evening in the end had to let him cry it out.

Sarahkka - omg glad it's not only me with the poop nappy fights. Hope you managed to get the writing finished

JJ hates the vacuum now, he used to not be bothered but now crys everytime.

Asher I'm the same when it comes to movies drives DH round the bend because I always say - don't get it , what's going on, why did that happen etc etc

Evening girls

Holly is also in the mardy club, spends a lot of time throwing a strop and throwing herself on the floor rather dramatically! She had a temp today which might point to teething as she doesn't seem ill, which might explain the 3 and 5am wake up calls last night. She was fine all weekend then has to wake up when I'm back in work the next day!! Shattered isn't the word and that's even with grabbing an hours nap today!and I was in training tonight... yawn!

Holly went to my friends house tonight til Matt got home and had her tea there and shell be going there for the next 2 weeks before I change my hours. My friend text to say she was an angel and ate all her tea and cake and custard afterwards! Lol lucky thing having cake!!
Very pleased she was good as she was seriously mardy all day!!

Anyway best go as I'm on the train home from work and trying to keep myself awake! X

stay awake emzy you dont wanna miss your stop! Hehe x glad holly is getting better now but there teeth have a lot to answer for! X

James has come on so much since having that horrid tube out. He is very good intellectually but not so good physically. He recognises everyone if you ask where a person is he looks straight at them and smiles and its a lot of people as we have a big family and then he know the staff and babies at nursery too he obviously just sits and takes everything in...nosey like me lol im such a people watcher! Lol! He loves the mirror at nursery in the baby room as its low and he can stand and hold on it or sit at it, and if someone speaks behind him he looks straight at their reflection then turns and looks at them and smiles bless him! He also gives high 5 and says yes whilst nodding his head lol x

LBB- really pleased James is doing well without the tube.... xx

Louise- I am going to share a secret with you.. I have been collecting bratz dolls since they came out. Most are in their box and never opened (will be worth a bit hopefully in years to come, maybe for the great grand children), but i have no excuse why i have 8 opened and played with bratz dolls, i even have the bratz suit case !! I may also have a few mini ones too, in a collectors case... Its very sad but now i have a excuse to buy more !! lol x

LBB so happy hes doing so well :hugs:

OMG Kara that is SO funny though i have to say i find them creepy :haha:

Emzy - it's good Hollys settled in the evening with your friend. Hope she stops her 'episodes' with you . Maybe she's testing you?

Lbb - sounds like James is really doing well since his tube came out!

Lady K - I never knew you were a bratz closet collector, Paige is going to love playing with you!

Morning ladies! Kara i don't have a bratz doll and to be honest don't really know what they're like! However I do have 14 dolls I played with as a child to pass on!

Jelly hopefully once JJ is feeling a bit better he will go back to his water, though I suppose it's the least of your worries at the moment if he's not sleeping well, horrible isn't it x just shout me if I can help at all! Only 3 minutes drive away!!

EmY so glad Holly is doing ok for your friend, maybe she's startingto get used to it now?

Forgot before to say to Ann, congrats on buying thE house! And on harry walking! Didn't think he would be long after the meet!

Lbb bless James! So glad he's doing well! I didn't realise he was standing now too, go James!!

Well lilia has woken up and been doing mini squeals and shouting 'dad!' which is a sure sign she's in a good mood! She is a very noisy baby generally except with people she doesn't know too well. She's playing nicely and happy and smiling and I was even able to go to the toilet without her following me and crying! Yay!

Thank god this stroppy behaviour is normal Amelia is the whinge queen ! All stoppy and sulky !

We got their first shoes yesterday went down to the outlet at Portsmouth they only had walkers fir amelia she is a 4f Layla is a 3f and the only had cruisers for her so we came home to our local Clarks and got a pair for £10 ! Result !

Selfish post but new buggy arrives today ! It's the spotty red one you all helped to choose !

Bratz dolls kara I hope they be worth something one day for you! I agree they look a little creepy :)

Louise how's the summer been? When are you back at work?

Jelly I use a kit of karvol drops on cloths around the cot or vapour bowls , poor love he must be fed up !

Lbb that's so cute , how is he enjoying nursery ?

I've missed a page must go check .....

:wave: Ladies..
As you know I am very busy, reading all the posts and catching up on what is going on with babies and Mummies.
Today is the day that my baby boy turns 1 :cake:. I still can't quite believe that the time has passed so quickly and my baby boy is not really a baby anymore.
With the subject of birthday parties, we had a lovely family BBQ on Sunday which was a lovely day and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. On monday we took the boys to the zoo where Riley loved the meerkats and the monkeys! :haha:. Today, we will have visitors and when DF comes home from work it will be present time...this baby and his 3 day celebrations..a better social life than me already! :winkwink:
It is only 3 days now until the :wedding: and I cannot wait. I had my hair highlighted last night and it is eyelash extensions tomorrow and nails on friday...I have never felt so pampered!
I have also taken the decision to try and wean Riley- if left to self wean I think he would still be feeding at 18! lol. He will not tolerate formula so I think I will slowly introduce cows milk. A long and stressful road I think. Perhaps then the TTC may be easier also.
Sorry for the selfish post. I must go, MOT today and off to but tax for both cars...too expensive on a birthday...must plan better! :blush:

I'll keep on reading and try and post. I may even post a wedding pic on Sunday for you! Take care. xx :flower:

Happy birthday Riley! And only 3 days to go, wow! You sound ultra organised though which is good!

GG it certainly seems to be the norm with our babies at the moment!! Hopefully it will pass quickly! I was a bit wrong about lilia, she's not back to normal at all just slightly happier than yesterday! Now whinging and grabbing at me so must go!

Happy 1st Birthday Riley!!!!

Louise - Hope Lilia cheers up soon and these toothypegs cut through soon!!!

Teeny - I WANNA GET MARRIED!!!! :growlmad: I wanna see lots of pictures ;)

GG - I haven't brought Kimi any shoes.... should I??? I didnt know if they was worth it yet but may have to go clarks if they are???

Kara - I'm not surprised you have a Bratz Doll Collection!!! You big kid :winkwink: I only had my teddy from when I was a baby that I have passed down to Kimi!!

LBB - What are they doing for James now and how is he finding the new milk???

Trying to upload a video so will be back in a bit!!!

x

Sorry if Tmi but I lost a tiny bit of my plug this morning and she was pushing down loads last night!

Ooohh bony how exciting! Bit early yet? Although you're full term in a few days! Make sure you keep us posted! Oh and I don't think anything is tmi here anymore!

Ym get married in a couple of years and you'll have two beautiful flower girls!

Hopefully this will work......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mn0EqhBzes

This is my gorgeous Kimi walking with her walker!! (ignore my common accent...how embarrassing!!!)

Louise it wasn't much just I tiny bit but I've told her to wait till at least Saturday coz my mum is on holiday and I need her to look after the boys lol. I'm full term on Sunday :happydance:

Ooooo exciting Boony!!!! Hope you have a nice easy labour....i think Pip is stuck in for the long haul :( x

GG in answer to your question about me working, I'm going to look for a job to start after Christmas I think, would like to be a sahm but don't think our finances will allow it! Wayne gets a good wage but I was getting the same as him so we're pretty much down to half earnings, plus he loses his parachute pay (he's a paratrooper) because this isn't a para regiment which I think is crap because he has still done the extra training and is a better soldier because of it!! Plus his mess bills will be more here, one of the lads was saying his was £300 the other month! So looks like we'll be skint till Christmas then I'll get work!

Laura love the idea of secret Santa again! I'd be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->