September Stars

Ym love the video, she's coming on so quickly since the meet! I still can't get over how quick and far she moved without crawling!

I told you lot that I was hoping she picked up some tips from all the crawlers and she did!!! She's doing fab!!! But I now need eyes in the back of my head as she is sooo quick with her army crawling!!! Little monster...

Gonna have to dash... Kimi is trying to throw herself out of her walker to get her juice she threw on the floor not 5 seconds ago!!! Nightmare!!!!

xx

Spent way to much on clothes today for the kids..... I was just going to do a cheap primark shop but made a mistake of going into Next ....

YM- love the video, i was thinking of buying one for Paige, after seeing Kimi use hers i think i may get one now.. x

Boony- OMG !!! how exciting... This was my fav stage of my pregnancy !!!! im so jealous xx

Happy 1st birthday Riley x

I'm glad I got her one for her birthday as she seemed to love this one... (this was at my BIL's house) I got her one that turns into a ride-along too so she'll have plenty of use!!!

And Kara - I love going shopping but Luke always pulls me out of shops before I buy anything overly expensive!!!!!!

Boony, how exciting! Another september baby 2011!
YM, Kimi is doing so well, such a cutie!
Riley is blissfully unaware it is his birthday, we make all this effort for us parents I think. We have balloons, banners and a pile of presents but he is happy just crawling around the garden!
Car failed its MOT but back in for a retest tomorrow as my BIL has fixed it! :)
Must wrap one more present and wait for daddy to come home for unwrapping!

Be back soon. xx

Gg- excellent news on the shoes and pushchair ...... Pics please :)

Lady k - OMG how can this be your favourite stage ???? I couldn't sleep as constantly achey hip and needing the loo, walked like John Wayne for 5 weeks because JJ had a big head, had to use a tea towel for a bib as constantly spill food down my bump as plate was so far away, constantly pooping, couldn't get dressed in the morning and had to hoist my legs into clothes whilst on the edge if the bed, couldn't get up easy off the floor, the heartburn was a complete b&£@h, people like shop assistants with their wandering Pervy hands wanting to touch my bump like it was a magic lamp and to top it off annoying in laws phoning me constantly especially during my afternoon nap ...... Lol as you can see this wasn't my favourite stage at all

Boony - hope little lady behaves and stays for the next few days

Teeny - have a fantastic wedding can't wait to see pics :) did you go and see the fertility doc last week or are you seeing them soon?

YM - wow look at Kimi clever girl she's come on leaps and bounds, won't be long before she's scooting around now!

Last nursery session today was a disaster again :-( left him fir an hour and spent most of the time upset and clingy. Think it's because he was tired and still ill obviously if he was there they would of tried putting him to bed but couldn't for just an hour settling in session. Was really hoping our last full week together JJ would of been happy and playful. instead it's mrs and master snotty grumps. Need to go shopping Friday and get our last few bits before I'm back at work boo hisss. On a good note lost 1.5 lb last night at fat club :)

Aww jelly sorry it was another bad session at nursery :( hopefully he'll feel better in the next couple of days.. And you! You still ok for lilias birthday tea party, we're doing it Sunday, just the boys, lilia, JJ and Olivia I think!

Teeny hope the car passes this time! Glad Riley had a nice blissfully unaware birthday! It is just for us! That's why I'm keeping it small! Little play date/tea party at home Sunday then just us and grandparents on her birthday x

Jelly- sorry to hear its still not going well : ( I moaned alot near the end of the pregnancy but the excitement waiting for labor to start made up for the sleepless nights with back pain... playing with all the baby stuff and putting it all together... so exciting... shame that waiting went on for 16 days !!!!! by then i was a little pissed off .. no one should go that overdue !!! I ended up spending a extra £300 on baby stuff i didnt need just because i was bored of waiting near the end !!!x

Off to look at those baby walkers... which one has everyone else got ?

Louise - that should be fine still haven't sorted out in laws but don't think we are going now Yay !!! What time ?

Lady k - I agree on the baby prep stuff is good fun - but I organised most if it wayyyyy ahead so only had spring cleaning jobs to do from an excel list .... Very boring. I've got JJ the vtech walker that has loads of sounds and buttons on the front and telephone, it can be put flat on the floor to play with too. Thought he'd struggle standing up with it as will roll but only took him a couple if days to figure out. It comes in a pink option too. £27 Mothercare

Kara we have the vtech first steps baby walker, lilia loves it! She does walk with it but has learnt that she is much more speedy running on her knees whilst pushing it.. If that makes sense?! I lived the end of pregnancy too but like jelly was in a lot of pain due to SPD ad sleeping just didn't happen! My morning sickness didn't go until 36 weeks though so I liked the end for that reason!!

Jelly is 12 ok for you? Then they can have some finger foods and have a little play about, there's a little park we could take them to as well if the weather is nice? I will text you the postcode, Wayne will have to come and meet you at the gate to sign you in(they will probably take your photo!!) as I can't because I don't have my dependants pass yet! I hate being called a dependent, bloody army!

sorry Ym James is doing really well with his milk thank you! Just waiting for scan appointment then possibly an operation after that :o( x

Boony I can't believe you're almost full term! I have everything crossed for a great labour which by the sounds of it may not be far away!

X

OMG, Babies have come round quick, just to think newborns in the house again!

Have just tried Rosie on some organic night time milk, she gagged on it, looks like it may be :holly: for a while longer! I will keep trying every night, I was hoping I could gradually get her onto it, and get some sleep at nights! :sleep:

Jelly, sorry to hear about nursery:nope:

Secret Santa would be good, more interesting this year! :happydance:

Can't remember what i wanted to say, I am a right air head! :wacko:

Back soon xxxxx:hugs:

happy birthday Riley x

sorry nursery is difficult at the moment jelly i hope he can settle into his new routine x

btp bless rosie she knows whats best :)

ohh Boony fingers crossed!

ym sweet video she was loving the walker wasnt she

Ill do my best with photos you know im a bit rubbish

secret santa would be great!

well i love my new buggy it was definatly the right choice it has all the features of the big makes at a fraction of the cost and i think it looks great

Birthday photos of the girls

Attachments

• girls 780.jpg
    girls 780.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • girls 813.jpg
    girls 813.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • girls 788.jpg
    girls 788.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
oh yesssssssss count me in for secret santa, loved doing it last year !!!

My bump buddy, when having Paige ( we were a months apart but ended up having our babies on the exact same day) has told me she is pregnant.... I am sooooooooooo happy for her but it has made me ultra broody !!! Thats the 3rd close friend who is pregnant. After finding out about the cot bunkbeds that solves the room problem. Its just work now. I think if i got pregnant now my team would make sure i couldnt come back to that team, which is great, not a fan of them either but the location works well and means i can work my contracted hours,if im moved anywhere else i may not be able to get to work on time and i cant afford to cut my hours down. Also there is the problem with the light duties they will put me on, ill be told to work only weekdays during office hours, i cant do that.... I need to do shift work as its the only way i can do my 25 hours, my mum doesnt work weekends and with grant on shifts i need the late shifts........but part of me just wants to get pregnant and just deal with that problem when i come to it...

Good evening ladies!! Just a quickie from me (no change there then!), as I am manically panicking and attempting to pack for our little break away this weekend. We're off to North Wales (again) with 2 other couples and their kids, so 6 adults and 7 kids altogether. I am slightly nervous as we've never all been away together, and I don't know how it's all going to work. But I'm sure it will be fine.

My plans for packing were all going well. Archie and Jack were going off for a day with our childminder today because she wanted to take them out. I was supposed to seize the moment and get packed, but with it getting colder, I tried some long jeans on the boys this morning, and they're all too short!! They've been in shorts all summer, and now they've grown!! So, after taking the dogs out and popping into work this morning, I had to go out shopping for age 7 and age 4 clothes for A and J!! Eeek. I have just about packed all the clothes. Tomorrow I will pack the toiletries and such like, and travel cot!! Sam needs somewhere to sleep!! I'm sure I will get there, I just need to chill out. x

Glad everyone's okay today. YM, loving your video. Kimi is getting so big!!

LadyK, we have the Vtech walker too, it's fine, we bought it for Jack when he was wee, and it's just great still now.

Boony wow I can't believe you're almost full term and you've lost a bit of plug!! Where has the time gone!!!

Jelly and Louise, I have to say, I think it's fab that you four (big ones and small ones!) are meeting up! It's great! I am jealous!! Emzy!! We need to do this! x

Defo up for secret santa here!!!

Right, I'm off, maybe not back now until we get back from Wales, unless I get chance to have a look on my phone whilst we're away. Keep safe all of you, lots of love. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->