September Stars

Lady K - Im feeling just like you at the moment..... really want another LO but practicality wise just dont know if we can at the moment. I think even if DH gets this job I'll be worried about the house too small, not being able to afford two at nursery (1600 per month), me physically still needing to lose the weight and get fit.......... I think its one of those things you never have everything perfect but once a baby arrives you just manage to figure it out. I'm still looking to start January possibly December if DH behaves himself. :hugs:

Got my bloodtests back today and nothing there explains why my cycles are so random and extrememly heavy. Going to wait and see how and when AF is and book another doc appointment if necessary and see what else can be checked or done to help. Otherwise TTC will be really difficult.

Asher - forgot to say hope you all have a great time away :)

F&C- I may just turn up on your door step one morning..Im still holding our for Jake getting old enough to babysit....x

Jellycat- My weight is also another problem, i want to lose a stone at least before i get pregnant again or ill be even more over weight. The space was a huge problem but i had to weigh up what more important to me and having two close together is more important. I still sometimes worry about it but it doesnt look like we will be moving anytime soon but womb is ageing by the week... ; ) x

Kara how funny is that my bump buddy with Tabs was born on the same day even though we were ages apart too :haha: then we got pregnant at the same time (though she had been trying for a year) though they were not born the same day :sulk:

LOVE the birthday photos :cloud9:

OMG Toys R US was amazing today!!! I got so much it hardly fitted in the car :haha:

Me too on the secret santa OOOOOH!!

GG - I love the pic of you sitting with the girls whilst they both look fascinated with what you are doing. Avatar pic is excellent sitting in the basket box

Blob - Oooooooo what did you buy in the end?

Lady K - I'm nervous about bio clock ticking too especially as I think this time we will struggle with my crazy cycles . I've had 3 positive ovulation tests this cycle some over a week apart??!! (very odd). Dh would prefer going au natural and I'm so tempted to go along with it now but last time I thought we'd struggle concieving and didn't even try. Doesn't help this week I found my mobile I used for first two weeks JJ was born. Packed with moving bump videos and pics of bump and little JJ.. Even found the newborn pic of ashers Sammy pants.

Ah, honey bunnies!
It's a very natural response to want to breed like a :bunny: when the 1st birthday approaches.
I suppose technically that they really aren't officially a baby anymore once the 1st birthday passes, eh? And babies are, quite frankly, addictive!!
I went nuts and almost instantly got pregs with Tobe literally the day after Simon's 1st. :blush: Maybe TMI about how I spent New Year's Eve, but anyway, you get the point!

I am very relaxed about TTC this time around. We're very casually NTNP, but I'd be fine not getting pregnant for another six months, honestly.
I feel like I want to give Tobe lots of time. He already got less attention as the second baby, so I want to make sure he's feeling pretty secure before baby #3 happens.

Wow it seems like there could be a few more 2nd generation September stars just around the corner! We have talked about trying in the new year. I would love to be able to drink as hopefully I won't be breastfeeding then!

Sorry no personals just wanted to update you all. I've just been to the midwife and baby is lying oblique breech so I have a appointment on Tuesday at my hospital to have a scan and possibly ecv. Looks like this baby is going to be just like Tyler lol

F&C - it will be typical you drink on new years eve and be pregnant again ! I'd love another September baby as it was mice when weather rubbish outside having lots of cuddles with little one, then by the time the weather became nice it was easier to take JJ out and about.

Boony - oh no naughty babies ! Any more plug gone ?

Still feel hideous today it wasn't even a bad cold but it's gone to my throat ears and chest - any ideas what I can do to relieve it - help. Really need to feel better before I go back to work Monday - dh loves it as my voice keeps going husky (idiot)

no jelly i havent lost anymore plug but thats probably a good thing now considering shes breech lol. I'm hoping they might agree to do a ecv then induce me straight after because last time with tyler i had a ecv and he moved back round to transverse after a few days anyway so i had to go in and they were going to do a ecv and induce me but they didnt need to because he went back to head down so they just induced me but i was alot further on then i was 39 weeks.

I dont think they'll do it on tuesday but if they agree they might give me a date fingers crossed. I've been induced twice before without problems so hopefully they'll agree!

Ohhh Boony, Its getting exiting now! Hope baby behaves, or you get an understanding consultant who just wants to get on with it, its so frustrating! When I went in at 37 weeks with suspected breech I was told they would just keep me in and c sec if she had been, I was not sure if i was pleased or not when she was head down, I had to wait another 3 weeks to meet her!
Big hugs xx:hugs:

My hospital don't like doing sections for breech they would rather ecv then induce but I don't want Jayden missing preschool coz it'll be his first few weeks. Just have to wait and see and hope they'll be flexible with dates lol. At least I know she won't arrive on tylers birthday coz they won't let me go over with a breech unstable lie.

Boony - hope she turns for you and comes out on her own! Or that they give you the induction. I'm with you - I've never gone into labour on my own. I had inductions both times, so I'm pretty comfortable with the procedure.

Jelly - for the hoarse throat - no caffeine, no menthol products (ingested) - it dries out the vocal folds and makes the hoarseness worse. Drink buckets of herbal tea with big heaps of honey mixed in. Or hot water, lemon juice and honey (the the lemon helps fight bad bacteria).
For the congestion, coat both feet with a menthol rub making sure to put lots on the soles, cover with warm socks and breathe much easier.
Those are my top tips! :)

jelly hope you get some rest x

boony thinking of you x

ive had my 5 year old godson all day and now overnight its what he wanted as a treat to stay at our house ive put a duvet on the floor of Laylas room , i hope the dont wake him, we went on a treasure hunt, park , rode his bike and went out for tea at a family friendly restaurant , it was lovely us all sitting there the girls tucking into fishfingers chips and peas, it seems to be if they can hold it they will eat it but if i put it on a fork they dont want to know :)

pic of them in the new buggy is on facebook x

Genies if I hold food Rosalie looks at me like i've poisened it :dohh: her new thing though is picking up her food and putting it on her fork ha ha

Boony she should move pretty easy third babies have so much more room to move and getting pregnant again so quickly after she will be able to move about tons and move back again when she's ready. :hugs:

Ooooh well what didnt I buy her...

So Rosalie has got

Climbing frame (joint) https://www.climbingframesuk.com/westvale-playset-23800.htm
Doll
hair clips etc
car garage
kitchen toys
Campervan toy
people for her toy
my little pony things
Drum that lights up
A crocodile that you can hit keys on

cant remember anything else just now... I want to get her a teddy too buuuuuut...

Oh and I have an aquadraw but cant decide who to give that to :lol:

My problem is that Tabs was SPOILT and I havent got much I can get her :lol:

That was the meyhem after Tabs...this one is going to be so much smaller :nope: poor Rosalie

Attachments

• 14533_190310752845_503707845_3964876_4826300_n.jpg
    14533_190310752845_503707845_3964876_4826300_n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 14533_190310797845_503707845_3964883_7782465_n.jpg
    14533_190310797845_503707845_3964883_7782465_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Yea blob she's done nothing but move round all night. Tyler was the same he was easy to move during the ecv then easily moved himself back to transverse then back to head down all in one weekend lol that was at 39 weeks aswell. I'm only measuring 34.5 aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->