September Stars

Jelly that's great news! Is he going to commute it then or are you thinking of relocating like he mentioned? I was going to say, if you are ever stuck for childcare etc I'm always here!

Congratulations JC! That's brilliant news! How long will the commute take?

YM fx that you get diagnosed and that the council move you. I remember vividly how tough those last 2 months are so I can't imagine what walking up and down all those steps must be like.

Emzy, Harry went through a brief spell like Holly and tbh he's still not 100% yet. It coincided with us going on holiday and also him wanting to walk. I received an email from a baby website saying that it's common at this age for sleeping to become an issue due to a disruption on their routine which ties in with that. I agree that the the problem is being over tired so I am trying to get Harry's naps sorted again. It's taking ages but he's getting better. Oh and I agree it's probably teething as well as Harry has number 13 cutting at the moment. Not fun.

Big hugs though Emzy. I know it must be really tough but make sure you realise it's nothing personal, just another phase they all seem to go through. :hugs:

Hi Amy! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Caitlyn is looking more beautiful than ever! X

Oh Emzy I was also meaning to say that it could be Holly dropping a nap? Or that her brain isn't shutting off for sleep as there is too much going on in there ie walking etc. I am now only putting Harry down for a nap when he's practically falling asleep on me as he'll then go down easily and hopefully we will avoid a negative association with his cot. X

jelly great news about dh job , going back to work will be strange for you on monday big hugs x

fc 13 teeth that is amazing ! hope he went to bed okay ? x

i forgot to say the girls had their one year check this week , tbh it was a bit of a waste of time they didnt check anyhting other than weight, i did however collect their free bookstart books so thats something! Amelia weighs 21lb and Layla was 19 lb 14 oz x

Thanks GG. Tonight we had a bit of a battle but that's probably because he had a late nap in the car. Loving your new avatar by the way! X

13 blinking teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i wish we had 1!!! lol...he has been chewing on everything non food this past week thou so hopefully its teeth! xxx

Emzy id perhaps ask them to check for a water infection as James sometimes gets very eratic when he does a wee if he has an infection...so it could be the doing a wee then the sitting in the nappy it could be stinging possibly?!?! Hope this helps xxx

Hi Amy...how you are all well cant believe what a big girl Caitlyn is getting xxx

James has gained 4 oz in the past 7 days im so thrilled!!!!! ...feel like we r getting somewhere at last! xxx

Hope everyone else is well sorry iv forgotten everything my head is frazzled this week as we have gone into OFSTED panic mode at work...im sure genies will understand!! lol xxx

:hugs: to all you mummys and babies!!! xxxxx

Oh Emzy, it sounds like you are having a rough time of it at the moment. TBH I am ashamed to say but I really don't remember the 1yr old stage so I cannot offer any advice. However, heres :hugs: just for you!
F&C..13 teeth! :wacko: Riley is still only getting #3 & 4!
Jelly...Great news on the job front for your partner. It must be such a relief.
YM..Good luck with the doctors and hopefully the council will do something about your living arrangements. It must be so hard with all of those stairs when you are in pain.
Genies, I am still jealous of the fact you have twins...the pics are gorgeous.

Well ladies, tomorrow is the day. At the moment I am sitting here on my own with the boys in bed and DF at his parents. I am actually getting married! My dress is hanging up in the bedroom and all of my beautiful accessories laid out on the table. I can't wait. :thumbup:

Sorry for those I have forgotten. Good night ladies. xx

Oh Teeny Wishing you a fantastic day !

Lbb - great result on James' weight hope his first tooth comes soon

We celebrated dh job with a curry tonight now both of us can't move !! Louise I'm still determined we are not moving, it will take an hour and half drive in good traffic so would be the same door to door commuting into London city by train.

My heartstrings are really being pulled today can't believe I'm going back to work Monday. Honestly didn't think I'd be this emotional , doesn't help AF arrived this morning.

Looked at loads of toys I now want to buy for JJ but trying to keep some back for Xmas. Saw a cute train set for him and car garage. It's lucky I don't work for elc otherwise I'd buy up the wholeshop!

Aww Emma it must be horrible, I know i felt awful and it was only for 5 weeks!

Teeny wishing you the best day ever tomorrow! Weather forecast is fantastic, can't wait to see photos! Enjoy it xx

Cooked a 3 course meal for Wayne tonight (well I lie a bit because the dessert was half a double decker each but the thought was there!) now he has that glint in his eye and I'm knackered!

evening girls... I now have a week off work !!! yay !!! I measured Paiges feet yesterday and as you guys may have seen she is coming up size 5 shoe !!! i kept measuring incase i got it wrong.... well im still not happy so have decided to go to mothercare into their clarks and get her measured properly... big feet on little girls just doesnt seem right.....ill be sharing shoes by the time she is 5 !!!!

I brought the vtech walker.... its very hard to stop myself giving it to her now... its strange watching the babies having their first birthday and paige isnt even 11 months yet !!! I must hold back on buying presents because im rubbish and ill end up giving them to her now

Boony- Hope she turns, but then again I was told Paige was like that all the way through, she must have turned when i was in labor x

Amy- hey honey xx

Emzy i am so sorry to hear Holly isnt happy, she always looks like butter wouldnt melt..x

YM... sorry to hear your in so much pain, but hope it does help with the housing x

Louise- sorry to hear that honey, Jakes hamster died last month, Jake took it really well, but with him i think he would be more upset of his xbox died....teenagers !!!! x

Shwhattam- hey chick, great to hear from you xx

Jellycat- woop woop.... really pleased about the job news, Sorry to hear your feeling so down about going back... the first day is hardest but i promise it does get easier, i still spend most of my shift going through photos on my phone of Paige... if things get really hard give me a text or a call... x

Teeny weeny- sending loads of love and luck for tomorrow, enjoy every min of it because the day goes so quickly.... xx

BTP-LOL love you too honey...x

Louise- grant has that same glint every night !! so pleased he works night a couple times a week !!! Im always so tired.... the bigger and older i get the more he wants it..!!! crazy man. x

Teeny have a amazing day enjoy every second , look forward to photos xx

Lbb ah offsted you poor thing have you shown them every scrap of paper :) ?

Louise hope your not too tired :)

Kara yay for your week off , fefinatly check the shoe size Amelia is a 4 and her feet are very obviously big ! Poor girls like me x

Lbb yuk ofsted! I have to say though we had an inspection when I was really quite pregnant and it was loads better than I thought! I suppose it's different for you, do members is staff get observed? I was over the moon as I got outstanding whichwas a huge shock!

Kara I'm very excited to hear what size paige's feet come out at clarks! Wayne fell asleep last night which was good as I was sooo tired! He's woken lilia up every morning this week when he's gotten up for work!

My mind has gone blank! Today is shopping day for lilias birthday! We are keeping it small, Wayne said she won't remember it etc.. However he wants to get her the world once he gets started! He bought a helium canister to do her balloons just because she loved the balloon from pizza hut! Anyway, we've opened some of her cards as a few family members have put money in and we thought we might as well buy her presents with it for her to open on her birthday.

Right I better get up, Wayne was going to let me have a lie in but lilia has been hard work so I feel a bit mean!

good luck for today teeny! X

ofsted never came! Its was my boss getting very frantic about it all! They have been taken over by another company now and how they do things has changed. They went to our other nursery a week ago Friday and the inspector was awful she was a proper jobsworth! She wasnt interested in the lovely things we have and do. A member of staff said about something they had done and said they was a board all about it with lots of photos on it and she said 'im sorry but i have things to look for here on this list' stuck up cow! Private nurseries dont know when they are coming either they can just turn up! X

Good Morning All,

Good Luck Teeny, hope you have a fantastic day!:hugs:

Fishy, How many teeth!! We have 4, two bottom first then a few months passed and suddenly within a week 2 top were there! I love the 4 teeth smile! :hugs:

Lbb, glad weight is going on, well done xx:hugs:
Ofstead are the bloody same as all these government things, they see what they want to see, the kids old school was all new build, looked lovely, and the head was a buisness woman who basically was a brown nose!!! They had a 1 on ofstead (outstanding), but the school i sent the kids to after were far better just older buildings, they had a 2 (good)and as far as i was concerned it was nothing to to with the teaching or staff it was more down to the ability of the head to sweet talk and all the shiny new buildings. (which were funded rather like supermarkets get there way, need to get off soap box!):haha:

Ladyk, I am itching to give Rosie her stuff too, she has a walker that turns into a ride on, and because it turns into a ride on i suppose it can wait!!
I have one very happy 8 yr old, she is in love with her new addition, and I had a very serious 11yr old take me to one side and ask if she was 'real' to which i said of course she is real!
I am going to try a strip of velcro on the head scarf as pinning Rosie down is no easy task, but they are so cute! Sophie is 3 and they fit her easily too, so i have many summers to use them! :hugs:xx

Dh's with a glint in their eyes, lol, I bloody wish:nope:

Got to cut short sorry, sausages in oven!

:hugs:xx

Ps Rosie has discovered chocolate hob nobs, she loves them!!:haha:

Hope you're having an amazing day today Teeny! I can't wait to see the photos.

LBB that's a great weight gain! Well done handsome little James!

Lady K enjoy your week off. You deserve a break from those horrible co workers.

Yep 13 blimen teeth. These next lot are apparently bad as they are growing in to a gap so pushing teeth on both sides. Not fun. Those of you on FB will know that I was woken 3 times last night and then woken early. Well in Harry's defence one of those wakes was my husband after some rumpy pumpy in his sleep... Grr!

Paige has been fitted and is a size 4f... I didnt like any of the crawler shoes they had in stock but their winter collection looks amazing and she said she may have got bigger and be walking when she turns 1.. so didnt get the certificate but did get some boots for the winter, 2 x size 5 and a pair of size 4 from mothercare i couldnt help myself !!!

Anyone got their baby in their room ? If we have the aircon on she seems to be ok but if we dont she wakes up no matter how much we sneak in the room !!! We are suppose to have a man coming to give us a price on putting the wall up, its one of the guys from work so shouldnt cost to much, even if its just to make the wood frame, we can then do the rest.

F&C- oh yes !! Grant has also tried it in the night, worse time for me because i am a cow if i get woken up, but he still thinks he has a chance !!!

Ladyk, Rosie is in with us, and I really have no intention to change that quite yet, I said i would put her in with the girls at 1, but that is creeping closer and Rosie is not ready yet, or is it me!! I just know if she is still up every few hours i want to be in with her, if however it changes her sleeping habits then perhaps i should have done it sooner, but i dont really want to! xx
I wish I knew someone close to you i could send to put your wall up, it is really not a hard job with the right tools and knowledge of how to do it, I can ask for a list of you will need and explanation step by step, but will need some measurements of the wall you are looking to put up, then i can do quantity too! :hugs:

Wow Paige does have long feet, that is not far off what Em was at that age, and Sophie has always had long feet, her friends born the same time have only just caught up with her! We have a monsoon size 2 Rosie has worn twice!:hugs:

:hugs::kiss:

:wave:

Genies beautiful pic's of the girls :cloud9:

Jelly great news about your DH getting a job! good luck for monday you will be fine!

Tenny Congratulations i hope you are having a wonderful day!

Emzy im sorry to hear your having a rough time :hugs:

Young mummy :hugs:

:wave: Amy nice to see you hun

Boomy good luck hun fx'd she has turned xxx

wow go Harry!! 13 teeth no wonder he isnt sleeping, f&c my OH woke Ollie (& me) up with his persistant snoring :growlmad:

i had a girl (14 months) at work yesterday & she wasnt even a size 2!!! :shock: i couldnt believe how tiny her feet are.

All the stars birthdays are coming thick & fast now, feeling a little :cry:
the year has gone by so fast, at the same time it's exciting as they all enter toddler stage.

bloody hormones lol i dont think they have ever been right since DD arrived 5.5yrs ago, i cry at stupid things sometime, like that pampers advert where a woman sings "happy birthday" & there is loads of ickle babys :cry:

:hugs: to all, will pop back tomorrow as i am now off work for 2weeks :happydance: xxxx

right im off, sorry if ive missed anyone :hugs: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->