September Stars

Flying visit with bad news for poor Pippa...

We are waiting on a transfer to Royal London Hospital. Pippa had an abdo x-ray today and they have noticed her large intestine was enlarged and masses blocking them and Royal London are obviously concerned and want us to go up as soon as they can get us a ambulance or whatever!

She has been vomiting all her feeds and even neocate which isnt good :(

Please keep your fingers crossed for Pippa and I will keep you all updated (maybe via text to Emzy/Kara as have noooo internet from now)

Love to all

xx

Genies its been going around the nursery and has started as nappy rash like spots then spread down the legs then gone to feet hands arms & mouth...its a very strong strain of it i think!! x

YM i do hope ur ok...Just seen Pippa is being transferred to Royal london hospital...whats the matter??? big huggles from me & James xxx

YM we were typing at the same time then...James gets very sicky when he is constipated so hopefully ones she is sorted the sickness will stop...good luck hunni you are in our thoughts and prayers xxxx

YM hope everything is ok with Pippa, she will be fine hun try not to worry. Feel free to text me and I will update everyone for you x

Ym- I have only just read, I'm so sorry to hear about pip, words can't express how upset I am to hear. I will be thinking of u guys and keeping everything crossed, please text, any time of day..... Huge hugs honey x

GG- awwww bless her, at least u know what it is and hopefully she will get well soon x

Lbb- how's James today ? X

James is doing fab thanks kara...not keen on his new milk thou - its vanilla flavoured and he is not impressed at all!!

YM :hugs: hope everything goes ok for Pippa and they manage to help her :hugs:

GG - I've never experienced foot and mouth but am getting the impression it's nit a nice bug at all . Hope she recovers soon xx

Teeny - I hate things happening like that, friends had issues with things moving or music turning itself on. When I slept I would sleep on the floor in their room as I was scared to be on my own lol. Is it an old house you live in?

BTP - might be coming down your way with work but it will be 29th December and depends where the new warehouse is located as we are not using Shepton mallet anymore. I'll let you know more definate info once I find out

Sorry if I've missed anyone my brain is mush from work today and am shattered

ok jelly, would love to meet up xx:hugs:

Ym, so sory to hear Pippa is poorly, hope they make her better soon, sending love and hugs x x :hugs:

Lbb, glad to hear all is well with James, and he is none the wiser for all your worry! Hoping he takes to his milk soon! And it sounds so nice too! :thumbup:

Genies, sorry to hear poor Ameila si poorly, sounds really nasty, hope she feels better soon, is there anything you can give to soothe the blisters? Dose an antihystamine (sorry crap spelling!) help like an anti allergen Piriton or simmilar that is given for chicken pox helps to stop the itch may work the same way?
Calamine, and witchhazel are cooling doothing creams, i think you would have to ask the pharmacy on ages these things can all be used?
I rember Ben having hand foot and mouth but his brother didnt get it and they were very close contact siblings.

Teeny, my friend lives in a very haunted house, lots of things go on, and it gets better or worse depending on what is going on in the house, it affects a few houses in the row, the dogs go crazy at nothing, doors slam, things move, things falling on the floor, the 3 year old saying someone is sat on her bed that sort of thing, their house is currently on the market but i would be out of their like a shot! (more so as it seems to get angry, i have lived in a house where something liked to hide stuff but it was friendly enough so didnt bother us!)lol :haha::hugs:

I am feeling better today, still on the medication and boob much less sore today, as is shoulder!

Sorry to just run, i am having to rush off, am doing odds and ends of christmas shopping tonight, while i have the laptop!

And oh my that haircut changed baby to little boy, he looks so handsome and grown up! I won't be cutting any curls of for quite sometime yet, lucky having a girl she just looks a bit wild if i leave it!:haha:

Huge hugs to all, and big love to poorly babies, get well soon little ones, and teeny little ones xx:hugs:

Ym my thoughts are with you and pip sending her lots of kisses and strength x

thanks for the tips everyone, lbb I agree this must be a strong strain I've never seen it like this and btp the dr said there was nothing to put on as it wouldn't be itchy but it must be sore around her bottom I might gp to the chemist and ask about calamine.
She been up twice so far I took her downstairs to watch tv bless her. x

YM thinking of you and Pippa. Hope everything goes okay.

Just popping in to see any news from Ym.

Also, was popping in to see if BTP had posted since last night, as was just watching the news about that massive crash in Taunton and don't think you are too far from there are you? Hope nobody you know was involved, it looked awful x

Anyone watching fireworks tonight?
We were meant to be but now we all laying on the sofa watching night garden x

Any news ym? Been thinking about you and pippa all day xx

I've just noticed Lilia is halfway cutting two molars, top left and right, that along with the blister on her tongue may be a big explanation for this week!! Bless her, I've been looking for the ones next to the 4 she has, didn't think to look for back teeth!

Huge huge :hugs: YM hope she gets better soon

We went to fireworks Rosalie loved them and tabs got bored :dohh:

YM - hope everything is ok :hugs:

Louise - funny you should say about back teeth, JJ has a White spot at the back that looks like a tooth trying to cut through but I was expecting the space by his teeth to be next.

Blob - I wanted to take JJ to the fireworks but due to health and safety regs the one I used to go to when younger has stopped for the past two years :-( I used to love going there when younger. Now there's three places to go but are massive venues. Not sure where to take him next year.

Were taking Holly to see the fireworks tonight at a cricket club (if I can stop being sick for long enough!). Last night we went for a walk to see all the fireworks going off in the area and she loved them!

I can't believe I still have a cold. I've had it for 3 weeks now! And I have ulcers all over my mouth. I feel so run down! Must be all the being sick I think. I don't see myself back in work tomorrow. I have been being so sick that I've been wetting myself, its awful!! I have like no bladder control these days, never mind when being sick!

I was a bad mummy and took holly to McDonald's... she was dipping chips in the tomato sauce pot, was so cute!

Aww emzy you poor thing! Haha holly dipping her chips bless her x x

Oh YM... Poor lil' pip :( Fx she starts to keep some food down soon, and you get a proper diagnosis. I've been following your updates on fbook.. poor lil' miss. :hugs:

LBB - So glad james is feeling better now :) And fx he takes to his new milk soon :)

:hi: jelly! How is the exercise programme going? We're STILL waiting on a few crap people who have promised us sponsorship to get it in, but so far we're at about £900. Our target was £1000, and tbh I think that's pretty good to say we're in a recession lol. Should go really far to helping all those little babies and their families :)

:hi: Emzy :) God that's awful about your pram - but great stuff about john lewis! And you're right, the toy for holly is a lovely personal touch. The cynic in me says that you could probably get a fortune in compensation if you sued them though.. maybe why they're so nice :winkwink: Fingers crossed you feel better soon.. it's great that your doctor is so nice though. And Izzy has been to maccy d's with us once - she LOVED it :blush:

As for smears, I had one a couple of months ago. Not pleasant, but I had a bit of an infection down below anyway so got it done at the same time as the swabs for that. I always feel sorry for the poor doctor.. and to think I feel sorry for myself if I have a bad class in the afternoon - just think if you had an afternoon of those booked in :dohh:

FB - Ollie looks gorgeous and so grown up :thumbup:

GG - poor lil' amelia! hope she gets well soon :hugs:

Louise - Izzy has top and bottom 4 front teeth, and I can see little white specks of her back top 2 coming through. Must be the next ones they get? :shrug:

:hi: to everyone else who has welcomed me back so nicely! I wasn't expecting such a nice welcome after being such a crap threadmate :blush:

As for me, I thought i'd just tell you about my birthday presents. It was my birthday last tues - Thanks for all the bday wishes on facebook :happydance:
Anyway, I still have the paddock that I used to keep my horse in. It's now all overgrown with weeds, so I asked OH for a new wheelbarrow, some grass seed, a hosepipe and a shovel for my birthday. Strange, I know, but they cost a fair bit and my wheelbarrow has been stolen for scrap metal :( so I was well chuffed with my presents from him.

My mum and dad, however, took the theme to an entirely new level. They brought in a HUGE present, and told me to open it first. So I ripped off the paper - and it was a horse rug. Now, to me, this meant that maybe... just possibly... they'd bought me another horse! So i opened my other presents... some perfume.. an ornament.. a watch.. and £20 in a card. Don't get me wrong, all lovely gifts... but.. the rug - wtf?!?!? Not only that, but it's a 7ft rug - so to fit a horse 17hh! I really didn't want to come across as ungrateful, so I was like 'that's fantastic, thanks!'.. all the while thinking it was about 6 and 3/4 ft too big for my dog. It was really thoughtful I guess.. and getting the biggest size means that - in theory - it will cover any horse I get. At least if i'm feeling tight and don't wanna put the heating on I can keep warm :)

Hope everyone else is doing well :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->