September Stars

Ym- sending love and luck xx

Gg- oh poor babies : ( x

Louise- sorry to hear he is leaving again so soon, we will be here for u chick x

No smear test for me today as I came on but Paige has her injections still... Better wake her up x

Hi all, he has gone, the house is quiet but feels normal, he left in thR night so just as if he left for work before I got up! It will hit this evening as I'm sat alone when lilia goes to bed! But it's for only a few weeks, it will fly by and there's already a chance he might be back on thR 8th December so only a month!

Got to run to supermarket now for dog biscuits and baby wipes, will catch up tonight xx

Well I think Paige has finally settled, Her room still needs a carpet but I just needed my room back and we have a week off work so best time to do it

Louise-Big hugs honey, I have so much respect for you army wives, must be hard x

Hey girls

Quiet in here today!

Louise must be so hard without him :hugs: but it'll fly by, esp with Christmas to plan for, etc

Been back to docs today, he signed me off for another fortnight and I've still got to go in every 2-3 days so he can monitor me to make sure not dehydrated. Work were not very happy, but what can I do? Was so sick this morning, I felt so ill!

I'm so excited for my scan which is a week on Friday! Im also exited to get my pram! My mum is bringing it up 16th December and well use it as an apple til new baby comes then convert to pear. blob do the footmuffs for pear fit on the apple out of interest?

Good evening ladies!

So sorry to have been AWOL, still not been well at all. Third lot of antibiotics seem to be kicking in now, so fingers crossed will be back to my usual self soon!!

Sorry to hear about you still being so sick Emzy! Your GP sounds like a goodun though, there's no way you could be going into work like that. x

Lots of love to you YM, I have been reading here and on FB, fingers crossed they find out quickly what's wrong with Pippa. xx

Hugs to all the poorly babies, it sounds as though hand foot and mouth is flying around!! None of my boys have had it YET!

Kara, hope Paige settles for you and sleeps well in her own room. x

Louise, big hugs, I can't believe Wayne's gone again! At least it's not for as long this time. I don't know how you do it!! Were you getting on better before he went? x

LBB, how's little James doing with his PEG? x

Sorry to everyone I've missed! It's hard to catch up!!
Am shattered tonight, busy old day at work. Still, am already a third of the week down, just 2 more days to go! Booked an appointment at the contraception centre today to go next Monday evening for a coil consultation. I just want them to put the bloody thing in! Get on with it! We're not ready to say definitely no more babies, the snip is just too final, but something needs to be done, can't carry on with condoms for much longer, it's rotten!

Love to all tonight. Did we decide when to send out the Secret Santas? And did we say £10? :flower:

blimey it is quiet in here emzy! I want0a new pushchair for James seen one by v.i.b (very important baby) the footmuff with it is great and so cosy and snug! Just think the cosatto i got isnt suitable for when its really cold and in waiting for buses! Dont worry about work nothing they can do x x

Ym hope pippa is better soon and back home! What are they doing biopsys to test for x x

James is doing fab thanks Asher! He now has hand foot and mouth too noticed a blister on his tongue when we got home and within an hour they were on his bottom and feet! X

Aw poor little man! He's not having much luck, little lad!! Has he got used to the PEG then? Is he keeping his milk down? x

The pram I'm getting is a bugaboo :rofl: it's a bit silly really but heyho!!

Yip emzy they are both apple footmuffs but they are identical just a different picture on it. Will have to dig out all the stuff once robin comes back and make sure everything is perfect. It was only used for a few months :)

Oh gosh they are all suffering :( my girls are both up still :hissy:

Aww thanks for virtual hugs ladies! Asher yes we were getting on a lot better, still the odd days but tbh I need to be more patient I think, I keep reminding myself about what he went through in afghan, it's no wonder it takes him a long time to adjust! I have wondered on some of the bad days whether he could be suffering post traumatic stress disorder but 95% of the time he's his usual cheery self! I do think he needs his hearing test though, they're supposed to have one when they get back but as we moved he didnt have one.. He's as deaf as a post I'm sure, all those explosions etc! (unless it's just selective hearing!! Likely!)

Ym still thinking of you, really hoping for answers for you soon x

Emzy, poor you, the sickness seems unrelenting! So unfair, I remember it well! Don't worry about work, you and bubba are much more important!

Asher sorry you're still not well, you've been suffering so long! I hope these abs get to work soon!!

Kara, I'm hoping Paige has settled by now? It's hard to know what to do, just persevere Hun x

Lbb oh no not another one! Can't believe james has it too now? Its so odd that we're All so far apart yet our babies are getting the same thing within days, almost like we're all living in the same neighbourhood !

I'm forgetting now who I haven't replied to.. I'm sorry if I missed you!

Lilia is back to her normal eating self now, thank goodness! She has horrible nappy rash again which I imagine is due to teeth 9 & 10 which are cutting now(the molars). She's a cheeky little monkey, the other day she followed wayne from one end of the house to the other, walking alone like a pro, no wobbles or anything... She can walk but just won't unless you convince her to!! She'll turn awayfrom furniture and take a step or two but then crawls. That's it, apart from walking with and between furniture ! Shes going to be the last one I think as she's just so happy to crawl ! Today she put 11 toothbrushes in my trolley in asda, I didn't notice until I got to the till! As I was looking at them in utter confusion, Lilia was managing to get onto her feet in the trolley seat thing, little daredevil! I need eyes in the back of my head!

She now says 'dinish' when she's had enough to eAt.. Very sweet, and can point to her ears, nose, belly and feet .. Shes working on her vocal skills I think before walking

Love to all xxxx

Blob I'm sure it's all great! I can't wait to get it all and try it all out, I'm well excited!! Are you defo buying the bugaboo then? Which bugaboo is it? I like the Bee! I was looking at the donkey in JL the other day but it's huge and so wide! Has anyone that's had a Pear been on the bus/train with it?

Aw Louise, thank goodness for Lilia starting to feel better! These teeth have a lot to answer for! It did make me laugh about the 11 toothbrushes at ASDA!!!!
Go Lilia too with the speech!! I think Sam's still got only "ta" and "hiya"!!! He's not bothered at all!! he just points and moans, and somehow gets his way! All of a sudden he is walking, and choosing to stand up and walk rather than crawl. It really did happen all of a sudden though, it's weird how their little brain connections work! x

Blob, sorry to hear the girls are all not well and unsettled, hope they settle soon. What's with the bugaboo?!! Very jealous!! x

Holly doesn't say much either Asher! She says Hiya, Daddy, Mummy and has said bye a few times. She also says Giz for our cat gizmo, but she mostly points and moans as well! It's funny as she understands a lot. I can ask her to get anything and pass it to me and she points to various things in books, like I said "where is the bee/mouse/ladybird/cat/butterfly etc" so she understands a lot but she doesn't say much! My friend from antenatal classes toddler who is just slightly younger than Holly says loads of words. Just the other day I bumped into her and she pointed at the pushchair and said "Pram" and then "Holly!" she's so clever.

Speaking of my friend from antenatal classes, I think I've done something to upset her. She's been really off with me, ignoring my messages and silly things like not commenting/liking things on facebook that she normally would... I know that sounds daft but it's been as if she's been avoiding me. She stopped coming to toddler group randomly, saying she was too busy. We bumped into her at the weekend and she was really off with me and said she had to go and rushed off. She then text Matt (not me?!) saying sorry she had to run off, but her car park ticket had expired. I thought it was very odd to text my husband instead of me?! I wouldn't text her husband instead of her? Bizarre. She went through a phase a little while ago of texting Matt all the time, not that I mind as I trust Matt but I thought it was weird as she wasn't texting me and she doesn't really know Matt? Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent there. So I text her and said nice to bump into you earlier, shame we couldn't talk and to let me know when she was free so we could catch up and she replied saying "Yeah Im sure matt passed on the message" and that's it?! I have no idea what I have done. Thinking about it, the last time I saw her was the time at toddler group when she was slating me for ttc saying I'd never be able to breastfeed, etc. Then she's been funny since I got pregnant. I really don't know what her problem is!

Sorry went off on one a bit there! ha ha

Emzy - I think sometimes jealousy can bring the worst out in some people. I'm sure it's nothing you have done she must just be sensitive ? Glad you've been signed off for another two weeks :hugs: hope it all passes soon

Blob - loving the bugaboo - lush when are you getting it ?

Louise - glad Lillias feeling better, hope your first night home alone is ok :hugs: did make me laugh Lillias toothbrush shenanigans

Asher - glad the antibiotics are finally starting to kick in.

JJ doesn't say much at the moment just non descriptive babble. He was massively sick tonight, He seems to be getting slot of wind recently. Wondering if his teat us too small so gulping more air. Anyone moved to beakers yet for evening milk? If so how did you do it - and what type of beaker?

Holly has a beaker for morning and evening milk. She has a soft teat tomee tippee one for bedtime as she gulps from the hard free flow one and ends up with wind at bedtime!

Emzy work will have to lump it you and bean cone first ! Very odd about your friend she obviously has issues, sorry I never used the pear on the bus it wouldn't go on our busses in one and would be too many parts to carry when folded.

Lbb poor James I can't beleive he has got it too now big hugs x

Louise I had to laugh at the tooth brushes ! bless her

Asher how's work going ? Yes £10 for secret Santa to be posted the first week of dec

BlOb hope the girls have settled now? When is Robin home ?

Btp how did dh get on today?

Kara love the pic of paiges room very cute !

we don't say a huge amount if proper words laylas favourite is bubble and book Amelia duck and cat but that's it , they make car pig and duck noises .

I'm off to view a preschool tomorrow fir the girls when they a bit older x

Louise how clever of lillia...James is nowhere near ready to move yet, he likes to be carried around from place to place to much the little monkey!!

Also the 2 teeth he had poking through.......the skin has grown back bloody over then grrrrr.......i was gutted!!!!

Grown back over them :shock:

Louise sorry I missed you :hugs: :hugs: I hope he gets to come back on the 8th that would be fab a month is a pretty ok time. It must be hard for both of you :hugs:

It's just a one from gumtree/someone i know I'm not totally loony to buy a new one :rofl: I think it's the Cameleon? Has the carrycot etc not that I need it ;) not sure I even have enough room for a pram :dohh: I only use a pram once a week too :haha:

Emzy I've taken it on a train before... It's no different in size from a normal pram that doesn't fold? We just sit in the bike bit or next to the doors? I haven't taken it on the bus but in Edinburgh unless your pram is a stroller you're not allowed on the busses :grr:

Ooh blob it's really nice! Is it this one? I've seen that one before, looks lovely.

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000004615?$product$

Most of our buses are easy access buses so I think I should be ok. I've always got on with my Cherry which is quite a small pram but I managed fine when I had the courtesy Quinny Buzz which is bigger. So I imagine I'll be ok. Sometimes they send one with a step so I can't get on, but I never could fold the cherry either as it didn't fold with the seat on so I just had to not get on.

Lbb aw bless James, I can't believe the skin has grown back over! Poor lamb will have to have them break through again! How's his hand foot and mouth thing?

Holly's still only got 5 teeth, 2 top ones and 3 in a row on the bottom. I thought she was cutting another one the other week but that turned out to be a mouth ulcer.

GG how are the girls doing now?

Louise LOL @ Lilia putting all the toothbrushes in the trolley! My favourite was when Holly pulled about 100 itunes gift cards off the display in Sainsbury's! They went everywhere!

Those of you that have had 2 or more babies, do you remember the first time you felt the 2nd move? As I was sure I felt the flutters last night, but surely it's waaaay too early for that?? I didn't feel Holly move til 17 weeks. But I defo felt the flutters and have felt that weird fizzy feeling all morning, if you know what I mean? Maybe it's wind LOL

Just had a text from Vikki (youngmummy) and she said that Pippa had a biopsy yesterday and they are just waiting on the results. She said she is being so brave and didn't make a sound during the examinations, even the nasty ones. She said that if they get the results back today, then it means no abnormalities were found, but if not then it means they've found something and are doing more tests. She said she'd keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->