September Stars

Just to add, the biopsy was of her bowl and the sort of things they are looking for are cystic fibrosis and hirschsprungs disease (I'm not sure what that is) and lots more x

Poor ym it must be so hard for her, really hoping for a positive outcome xx

Emzy they say it's earlier with baby no2 so could be? Eek how exciting!

That was obviously meant to say bowel not bowl lol

emzy i remember feeling alyssa move at 7 weeks! But i can't remember what it was with Tyler without getting his book out. I don't think its too early for you though.

Hirchsprungs disease is basically where they have trouble pooing because something is connected to something it shouldn't be i think. My friends hubby has it and her little boy was tested for it when he was born its not curable though without an operation and i don't think they normally offer the operation because there is other ways of helping it.

Thinking of you and luke YM. Glad she smiled at you though thats great! She's such a little fighter!

Paige finally settled in her new room and we heard her stir at 2.30am but I got her back to sleep but we gave her a bottle anyway, she sept till 7am so not bad at all and didn't cry, she also has gone down for her afternoon nap with no problem.

She doesn't say much and doesn't walk, she says dad and woof and can count to 3, that's about it : (. Xx

I want to text YM to find out but don't want to bother her.

Wow kara that's so clever that she can count to 3!!

Thoughts are with YM and Pippa.
Ollie doesnt walk either he is more of a talker I think. Wow LadyK that is clever counting to 3. I think Ollie is coming down with something he hasnt been himself today crying and been really clingy he is sat with me on the sofa watching Fireman Sam had to give him calpol as he had a temp. So we have had a nice lazy day.

Hope Ollie is feeling better soon FB. How are you feeling?

Poor Pippa, and poor you, ym! Hoping for the healthiest possible results from all the tests and a quick return home for Pippa.

We are home after the long long drive through the mountains yesterday.
Sitting here trying to muster up the energy and the will to tackle the unpacking. :eek:
I just want to sleep!

I am doing good Emzy just tired really and nausea hits me at tea time but cant complain as having it easy compared to you and some others with the sickness.

I'm so proud of holly, she ate her whole cottage pie with a spoon! She never ever uses a spoon,usually throws it on the floor but she seems to have the hang of it now!

And we have tooth number 6! About half way round at the top randomly!

Good evening ladies!!!

Wow Emzy for early movement! I think the earliest I felt any of my 3 was about 17 weeks. Go Holly with the new tooth and the spoon action!! I give Sam literally an almost empty yoghurt pot with a spoon and it entertains him for an age! I don't think I could trust him to feed himself a meal, but maybe that's just a boy thing!

Lots of love and hugs out to YM. I hope all these tests come back that what's wrong with Pippa is either something small or just something which can be easily solved. It's horrible seeing your little one so poorly. x

Blob yay for the Bugaboo! I love them, they look so funky and are very practical! x

LBB, how funny about James' teeth and the gums covering them over again!! Poor little squidge!

LadyK, go Paige with her sleep in her new room! what a good girl!!

FB, hope Ollie's better quick. x

How's JJ Jelly? Has he been any more sick?

Right, I'm off...... can't believe I've managed to be on again tonight after work!! Not doing bad!! Need to go and sort some washing out and get off to bed. Am being naughty actually and having a cheeky vino, just in the mood!!
Love to all xx

Just had a text from YM, the biopsy results haven't come back today :( Apparently they said they would come back today if they didn't find anything but they wouldn't be back today if they found something and it needed further investigation x

Poor YM and Pippa - hope the results come back tomorrow clear

Lady k - great news about Paige hope you have another good night Tonight.

Sarahka - welcome home !! I bet you will sleep well tonight.

Asher - JJ has been fine today, was apprehensive giving him 8oz for bed of milk but he managed to keep it down. We still haven't converted him to cows milk yet so he's still on stage one formula. Determined to get him into moo juice and a beaker soon.

Well ben is on tooth 10 and 11 and so miserable. doc also thinks he's lactose intolerant so trying soya milk which he seems to really like but he's not fussy anyway think all caused by the pox he had in april as the virus affected his digestive system. we shall see!!

Fx'd to YM that everything is okay thinking of you. xxx

Oh no!! YM awwww she must be so so worried!! I hope they just were not sure but all is ok :(

Emzy I felt moves really early on :)

Think Rosalie has tooth 9 now :) loads more coming. Rosalies words are as good as tabs was at 2. But that's not hard :rofl: she is funny tho she was fighting with tabs threw all the toys across te room ran into the hall and threw herself on the floor :rofl: :rofl: also she likes eating food off the floor :rofl: she puts stuff on the floor and bends down and eats :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->