September Stars

I'm here ladies...I'm in a home from home kind of thing and luckily managed to get wifi!!! Thanks for all the concern and thoughts...no updates still :( am hoping for answers today!!

Hugs to all

Xx

Aw YM Hope you get your answers today and hope Pippa is doing okay.

Hi Ladies

Update from YM/Vikki. Pippa has Hirschsprungs disease and is having emergency surgery today. Bless her! I said that lets hope that the surgery makes her all better and then they can all go home and get on with things. Poor baby and poor Vikki!

x

awwwww poor baby :( though I have to say better than the other outcome (cystic fibrosis) :( Send tons of love to her from us please. Hope its a fast operation and a good outcome :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh bless her, I've just looked it up, doesn't look nice at all. I hope not much of the bowel is affected and she'll just need the one surgery. Much love x

My mum and dad are coming to visit tonight with my brother who's over from Germany for a visit, I'm sure Lilia will be pleased to see different faces!

Aww how often do you see your brother Louise?

I feel like such a bad Mum at the moment :( Poor Holly is so bored and I've been using the the Disney Channel as a bit of a babysitter whilst I've not been well :( I can't take her to her normal groups and things and I've not been going out very much as I've been so sick. I just feel like such a crap Mummy. She is so so bored. I've been trying to play with her and read her books and do drawings and stuff but I don't have the energy to do the things I normally do. I just feel like I'm neglecting her :cry: Any suggestions of fun things I can do at home with her that don't involve too much exertion?? I have asked my friend to bring her baby over this afternoon so she can at least play with someone for a bit x

Aww luv try not to worry. I was talking to a friend yesterday who was so ill she couldn't keep water down she said that she couldn't get out of bed for a long time. :hugs: I was pretty useless to begin with but she won't care really. Just do lots of reading and drawing :hugs: she won't care about it at all its not going to be for too much longer (I hope) :hugs:

Ym glad you got some answers hope all goes well lots of love x

Emzy dont you worry it's probably for the best Holly is playing at home you dint want her getting a bug on top of everything else

Blob will you stop talking about yummy cakes on Facebook ! :) oh and can I have your address love x

Louise enjoy time with your folks x

Sorry I've forgot everything else , I worked today hated leaving Layla when she still not right am feeling a bit I'll myself need a nights sleep

Aww young mummy you poor thing but at least she has a diagnosis and they are engor what they can to make pippa better x x

Update from YM. Pippa has had a stoma (like a bag to collect poo I think) as she wasn't strong enough to surgery. She will need to have surgery but has to build her strength up first. She said that Pippa may be allowed home in a week or so. Poor baby x

Poor Pippa and poor YM! :(

Emzy - try some water play with Holly. Put down some towels and give her a shallow bowl of water and some things to wash.
It kept Simon busy for ages. It's a bit messy to clean up, but you can manage it with small water amounts and old towels.

Thanks Sarahkka that's a great idea, I bet she'd love it. I could put some bubbles in too x

Another update from YM girls. Pippa has taken a turn for the worst and they are heading back up to the hospital now. She said she'd keep me updated so I will keep you updated as and when. Poor baby and poor Vikki x

Emzy - Simon still loves "doing dishes" or washing rocks outside. The only other thing to watch for at this stage is the toddler compulsion to climb into the bowl. :haha: Otherwise, I felt like I could put those things down in front of Simon and he would happily go to town, exploring, playing, practising pouring, etc - and I could be close by but still resting. :thumbup:

I'm going to try that tomorrow! Get the stuff out of the plastic cupboard, like funnels and pots and stuff. I bet she makes a right mess ha ha! She played with a bowl of water in the garden when it was warm and yes she did get in it, so I will have to watch that! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->