September Stars

Apparently pippa is stable but having a blood transfusion as we speak. Vikki said the next 24 hours are touch and go. Poor ym and pippa :(

Poor YM - as Louise says in my thoughts and prayers. Poor Pippa xx

oh my goodness how awful! Thinking of you Ym! Keep fighting little pippa! x x x

How horrible for ym and pippa ! Stay strong kittle lady and we all here for you Xx

Just coming on for a rare appearance!
Laptop in menders lets hope it gets fixed!

Just wanted to say stay strong to ym, hoping Pippa regains her strength, it is hopeful now they have identified the problem but because she was not strong enough to operate it will take that bit longer so start recovery.
Thinking of you ym, and your little family,
huge :hugs: hoping Pippa feels better soon xxxx
Just seen the pic of her on fb, poor baby xx:hugs:

Sorry really got to go, children to get dressed and a dh to drag from bed to meet my mum for a coffee, at this rate i am going on my own!

Hope to catch up and be back here asap! xx

Special thoughts and prayers to Pippa, stay strong baby girl xx:hugs:

The photo of Pippa in hospital made me cry :cry: Poor baby girl :(

Huge hugs to YM and Pippa. I honestly can't imagine how you are feeling Vikki. if it was Alyssa i don't know what i would do they are so tiny! Keep strong little pippa!

I went to visit another nursery this morning I really liked this one !

Girls are getting back to normal selves now x

Just had a text from YM. Pippa has stabilised and is trying to breathe on her own. She's not come off the ventilator yet but hopefully will tonight or tomorrow. She said she'd keep us updated x

Oh thank goodness she's stabilising, what a scary time for them, I've been beside myself with worry so can't even begin to imagine what she'd going through xxx

I know, I can't even begin to imagine. Like Boony said, she is so so tiny to go through all this. I remember when Holly went in hospital at 2 weeks old, I was beside myself and that was nothing like this!!

Thanks for that fantastic news Emzy. I think we've all been out of our minds! I've been out with my mum most of the day, but been checking my FB and here constantly for any updates. x

Checking in again for news of pippa ?

As some of you have seen Amelia is locing her new wellys she would be happy wearing them and nothing else :)

Thanks for the water play suggestion Sarah, Holly loved it!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/393596_10150942878850473_743965472_21666196_1849481894_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390376_10150942878090473_743965472_21666195_1719002533_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296387_10150942877060473_743965472_21666191_1183339537_n.jpg

Thats great news about pippa!

GG - love the wellies picture on fb. Jayden always loves wellies too don't know what it is about them!

Aww bless holly playing with the water. Tyler doesn't really like water even in the bath he doesn't really play just stands and waits to be cleaned lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->