September Stars

ha ha aww bless him!! Holly loves water, she loves a bath and always wants to get in my shower as well. In the morning, more often than not, I sit her at the bottom of the bath whilst I have my shower and she splashes about!

Holly walks funny in her wellies, a bit like John Wayne ha ha!

Emzy!!!! So CUTE!!!!! :cloud9:

GG - Simon did the same with his rubber boots. He adored them.

So pleased Pippa has stabilised been thinking of them all day.

Emzy - looks like Holly had great fun with the water will have to do the same for JJ

GG - I'm going to have to go in FB now to check out the wellies

Just read ym's Facebook status, in bits over here, god I hope she keeps fighting, poor baby xxx

I know, my pregnancy hormones are not doing me any favours here! In bits! I've cried so many times today. I found hollys newborn babygrows whilst looking for old towels and that opened the floodgates, thinking how small pippa must be :(

i agree with you all its just so very sad! Thoughts are with you Ym x x

I just keep checking on FB and looking at the time to see how long ago things were posted. Thinking of Vikki and Pippa all the time, good to see she's trying to breathe for herself. Strong little lady, so much love going out to them all. Hope little Kimi's okay in all this too, and Luke of course! xx

I know Louise the status update just got me crying over my dinner x

Emzy the water play looked great I love doing that ! we made a ball pool today and I bought the slide indoors to go with it !

All these babies with rubber fetishes :)

I am loving the water play pics too Emzy!! Little Holly looked so cute there with her vest on! I need to try it with the Samster!

GG, meant to say before that I loved your pic of Layla on FB!! I don't think Sam could even stand up in wellies, let alone walk, but Layla just looked as if to say "don't dare take these off me!!!"..... so cute!

Oh no.. I've not been on since the other day :( Poor ym & pippa :( :hugs: It's just so sad. My heart goes out to them :cry:

Emzy - fx you feel better soon, those pics of holly r gorge!

Blob - awww bless tabs on her little pony! Emma's just started having lessons (at 6) cos they're so blummin expensive! And I don't wanna get her a pony just yet cos i'll end up looking after it and I'd much rather wait a bit and get us one we can share - a nice little cob that would take my weight but not be too feisty for emma.

Hope all the poorly babies get better soon :hugs:

Can't sleep! I'm at the wee every 5 minutes stage and then Holly woke up crying for some reason and then I HAD to get up for peanut butter on toast! Also keep thinking about YM and Pippa. I hope she is doing ok tonight.

Yea I came on to see if you'd heard anything... Did you see the comment on her page :cry: I hope she's still fighting :cry:

No update I'm afraid, I've not heard from her since this afternoon and I don't want to text her and bother her. I really hope everything's ok. If I hear anything I'll let you all know straight away. I'm so worried :(

Me too :( it was just that last comment

‎Vikki Tooey seems very worried about Pippa in the last few minutes, more so than Luke Farenden's posts of an hour and a half ago. Fight, little one!
View post · 3 hours ago ·

I hope to god she's exaggerating and pippa is doing ok :nope:

I can't imagine what YM and Luke must be going through - it's times like this I wish we all lived close by.

Emzy :hugs: hope you manage to get some rest.

Just this second had a text:

Pippa decided at 5.45pm tonight that she didn't want her ventilator no more and ripped it out lol! So sher's now off it :D

Great news!

:hugs: thanks so much :)
Phew cheered me up been worrying so much about her my cakes are not working might be able to get some work done now eeek!!

Emzy :hugs: hope you get some rest hon :hugs:

I asked her how she was doing without the ventilator and she said she was doing fabulous, so that's fantastic news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->