September Stars

Thanks hun, I might be able to rest a bit easier now I know she's doing well!

So scary. It's lovely how close we all become wish we lived closer...

Anyone around over Christmas BTW?? I'm going down south cos robin will be away if anyone is about :)

I know, I was thinking that too, it's a shame we all live so spread out!! I really do need to sort this meet for up here as Asher is only really a few miles away as are a few of the others.

I'll be staying in Bolton for Christmas, so if anyone is visiting the north west, let me know!

Oh Emzy that is such good news

Blob where abouts down south are you planning on going?

Oh phew that's such a relief, been dreading logging on just in case she had deteriorated.. Such a little fighter!! I also wish we lived closer, I think us lot would have an EPIC night out together!!!!

Blob I'll be in Kent over Christmas, doubt you'll be coming this far? We're having a family Christmas as Wayne wasn't here last year. It sucks that Robin will be away for it though :( we will no doubt be going up to my parents which is north notts, I'll speak to Wayne and find out when! Oh and Rebecca don't think I've forgotten about you!! Next time I'm up at my grans in south Kirkby I will expect a cuppa! X

Btp too, we may be down minehead sometime Xmas/new year so I'll be in touch!!

Louise I'm probably down in Taunton Xmas new year with work so hoping to meet up with BTP too. Just depends on if people from work let me use the company car for couple of hours to meet up and that the auditors don't keep in the bloody cold fridges all night counting stock

I'm quite busy tomorrow going into town first thing for chores then need to be back to mine by 1.00 as have food delivery between 1 and 3. Your more than welcome to come over to mine around 1ish onwards?

How funny if we both end up over Taunton way at the same time! Little mini meet with btp then!

I might come over tomorrow, I'll text you and let you know, I have to sort out upstairs whilst Wayne isn't here! I plan on putting all his army stuff in the garage so we can actually put clothes in the wardrobes!! So far I've only managed to lump his body armour out! I'll text you tomorrow x

Hmmm I'm going to nottingham/Lincoln though happy to travel 1-2hrs from there to meet up if that's close enough to anyone? (either train or car)

I'm going from the 21st till when ever they kick me out :rofl: decided to pretend its not Christmas till he gets back :lol:

Morning !

Looks like YM has finally got a cuddle with Pip she must be feeling stronger which is great! Hope for more good news today.

Fab news about Pippa!!

GG, sorry, I was convinced it was Layla not Amelia!! Both gorgeous! x

We defo need to do a meet up! I am rubbish at organising anything!

Back later, school run calls! x

Great news thanks for the updates emz x

I really need to sort my secret Santa otherwise I'll be last to post for being disorganised :)

Gg I haven't got a clue what to buy my secret Santa yet!

Well today Lilia woke at 9.45am! Must have been very tired!

Great news on Pippa. Keep strong YM. :hugs:
Guys, I also have no clue on SS...I must get organised for Christmas, time is running out so quickly...I think it is only about 7 weeks away. :dohh:
How are you feeling now Emzy and FB...how are your pregnancies going? I cannot believe I am 12 weeks in 2 days...it is going TOO quickly. :nope:

I have been reading but feeling a bit rubbish at the moment really...DH and I cannot stop arguing and we had the biggest row yesterday. :cry: I have been such a cow and have such a short temper at the moment that I seem to spark arguements. I do not know what to do. I feel awful, we are not talking and all the time we do not sort it out the worse it gets. :cry: I have had enough of the constant bickering and arguements. I guess all couples have gone through it, its just horrible when its you. :nope:

Anyways, enough of my moaning. I hope everyone has a good day and I'll be back on later. xx

Aww teeny me and Wayne were like that a few weeks ago, it's horrible isn't it :( no doubt your hormones aren't helping? I was a complete cow to Wayne the first few weeks of my pregnancy! Try to sit down and talk about it, it would probably help if you tell him that you know you're sparking arguments but you just can't help it, honesty goes a long way in situations like this. Big hugs hun x

Well if it's still ok with jelly I think I'll pop over about 2ish so that lilia an James can have a play.. Or more like lilia can bombard him with lots of kisses and he'll try to spend the te getting away from her like last time!! I love love love being so close!

Oh how I wish Wayne could have taken the dog to Jordan with him! Hes awful when he's away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->