September Stars

Blob how far is nottingham from Manchester? Don't think its that far? Maybe we could do a meet in Manchester with Asher and Lilia and maybe optical if she can make it over around Christmas?

Blob if your going to be in nottingham then it might be easier for people to travel to you since you'd already have traveled so far. I know what its like travelling from scotland i used to live in elgin and travelling 500 miles to grimsby to get home was awful, i certainly didn't want to travel any further once i'd got there! lol. I know that becs is in norfolk with isn't too far from nottingham and i am in lincoln which isn't too far not too sure about anyone else though?

My parents live in Retford which is close to Lincoln, if I'm up there I'll definately come and meet you x

I think manchester is probably a couple of hours away?

Teeny- I am feeling okay just always tired and have a had a poorly Ollie the past few days which has made me feel even more tired. I think my pregnancy is going slow I just want to get to 12weeks and then will hopefully start to feel normal again.

lol maybe not then! My geography is terrible, I thought it wasn't that far! On the map it looked about as far as stoke, which is only 45 mins to 1 hour in the car! lol Well I don't drive, so can't go tooo far, but if I can make it on a train then I will.

Teeny, I'm ok thanks! Still pretty sick, although I *think* it's starting to let up as I'm getting a longer stretch without being sick on most days! Today's been pretty bad though, but the 2 days before than have been better days! I have my scan next Friday... when's yours teeny and FB?

Actually, looking at the map again, it's a bit further over than stoke, so prob much further! lol I have no idea how far things are as I don't drive lol

Nottingham is a bit far for me on the train, just had a look and its 2.5 hours and £50 to get there! So I wouldn't be able to do that around Christmas :(

Teeny, I'm ok thanks! Still pretty sick, although I *think* it's starting to let up as I'm getting a longer stretch without being sick on most days! Today's been pretty bad though, but the 2 days before than have been better days! I have my scan next Friday... when's yours teeny and FB?

Mine is next Thursday and I will be 12w4d. I am kind of excited, but nervous all at the same time. x

Me too Teeny! I can't wait til I don't have to keep it a secret any more though! My colleagues must think I have some kind of awful disease to be off as long as I have ha ha!

I am still waiting for my letter to come through with my scan date only had my booking appt on Monday and she said it usually takes 2 weeks from then to get a scan date.

Hey Ladies - Ive been pretty rubbish at posting this week (Sorry) felt rubbish, Olivia has had a chest infection, the cats on tranquilisers and the dog needs a major op so have kind of felt abit poo - dealing with it now though :kiss:

YM - I have been posting on FB but wanted to say here too how brave you are being and how well you are dealing with everything when I am sure inside it must of fely like you were falling apart. I am so so happy that Pippa is doing better and now you have this diagnosis they can at least plan for her future care. I think about you all lots as I am sure everyone else. Lots of Love and Hugs to you. xxxxx

Teeny/Emzy - Cant wait to hear your "official announcements" - Enjoy your scans next week and FB hope yours comes through soon. xx

GG - loved the welly pic - I cant bloody get any to fit Olivia as she is still a 3 1/2. Where did you get yours from ? xx

Teeny - I hope you and DH can have a good sit down and chat. It prob is mostly down to hormones. I am very argumentative at the moment and for no good reason either !! xx

Emzy - Loved the wet play pics and glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Hopefully it will dissapear after 12weeks for good. xx

Optical/Becs - good to see you both on here again. Just shows how close we have all become as when somone goes missing we notice the hole they leave (so to speak) !! xx

Boony - We are well overdue an Alyssa update and pics :kiss: xx

LBB - How is James doing with the PEG now? Have things settled for you all ? xx

I hope I haven't missed anything else (I blame baby brain !) AFM - I had my 1st consultant review today and heard babys HB for the 1st time !! Consultant has said that he really doesnt want me to have an elective csec and wants to go for a VBAC - I bruised really badly with my csec and then it burst. He told me today that this was because I lost alot of blood and then when they stapled me it caused a build up of pressure. Thats why it burst open as there was so much pressure underneath :shrug: kind of makes sense but I was kinda peeved that they didnt tell me this at the time. Im kind of glad they have made the decision for me aswell though. So just 11 days until we find out :pink: or :blue: !!! xx

Oh wow Laura only 11 days! That's crazy how fast it's all going! Sorry to hear you have a house full of poorly people/pets, never nice x

I'm not too far from Nottingham Sarah.. And i'm DEF up for a mancs meet. Louise - i'll make sure i've always got the teabags in just incase you're in s. kirkby :winkwink:

Hey laura - just shows how long it's been since i've been on cos i didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats :happydance: !!!!!

Today/tonight I have drunk waaaaaaay too much coffee. I feel really dizzy. It's not nice, and it's making it hard for me to type. I'm such a dumbass.

So glad to hear pippa is getting better :hugs:

So, both of the girls are getting baptised on the 27th Nov. I know emma's a little old at 6, but I never had her baptised so we're getting them both done at the same time. We can't afford a party, so we're just having a few sarnies and cakes at home afterwards for family and friends - we're not inviting many. Can't wait till tomorrow though cos we're going dress shopping for them both. I'm hoping it's not raining so we can go to York, but if it is then we'll head to Meadowhall in Sheffield instead :)

Holly has eaten so much today!

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with peanut butter, beaker of milk
Lunch: cheese roll, tomato wedges, cucumber slices, organix puff things and a banana
Snack: 2 biscottis and 1/2 an Apple sliced into wedges
Dinner: 2 sausages, mash, veggies and gravy

2 beakers of milk at bedtime!!

What have the other stars had to eat today?

Lilia had a beaker of milk and a weetabix for brekkie, a beef sandwich with apple wedges and grapes for lunch, and cottage pie with cauliflower and broccoli and a yoghurt for tea then her bedtime milk. She hasn't had any snacks today as she got up late.. She has also started eating less at mealtimes which I put down to snacks so am trying to cut them back a bit! I think I can safely say her appetite is back to normal! Good though because looking at her I think she lost a bit of weight when she was poorly x

Breakfast : 1x slice of toast and a banana
Snack : 4x cocktail sausages and some cheese squares (to keep her quiet while I was at the job centre !!!)
Lunch : Peanut butter sandwich, cucumber, tomato, 2x cheese biscuits and grapes
Snack : a digestive
Dinner : Tuna pasta bake and 2x yoghurts

I think Olivia eats quite alot and shes still small (Shes now 20lbs). xx

God I don't think I could even say what Rosalie has eaten

Breakfast: cereal
Snack: cheese
Lunch: burger etc
Snack: yoghurt, blueberries lots of cake and icing oh and an apple
Dinner: scrambled egg, toast, yoghurt, cake

Omg she eats so much cake :dohh:

Well I don't mind travelling do long as its not so expensive :)

Opti that's cute :cloud9: I'm doing a cake for a christening omg I really struggle doing them fast.

Evening ladies!! Laura and Teeny, hi!!! Good to see you both. Laura, hope things settle for you soon with all the stuff going on! Teeny, sorry to hear about you and DH rowing, I hope things settle. xx

It would be lovely to have a meet up!! I would do Nottingham or wherever, but my issue is with driving..... I don't do motorways anymore (long story) so might need to do the public transport thing with Emzy......

Food.... Sam is an animal!! Today's food is....
Breakfast - 6 oz milk (beaker for the first time although not thrilled by this!!), 1 weetabix with milk and half a fruit puree pot, then a box of raisins and some of my toast.
Snacks - at a friend's, so various biscuits/toast with jam.
Lunch - a huge portion of leftover roast dinner with a side helping of mashed carrots and swede, followed by a yoghurt and a biscuit.
Tea - IKEA!!! Sam's first ever meatballs, with gravy and mash! He managed 4 meatballs, lots of mash and lots of gravy! Followed up with some of Jack's strawberry tart.
Supper - bottle of milk, 8oz.

What a little chubster!!!!

Loving YM's pic of Pippa looking MUCH better. xx

JJs had:
Bf weetabix, 1/2 slice of toast with soft cheese, whole banana
Lh salmon and broccoli pasta, yogurt, biscotti biscuits
Dh 1 slice of bread and soft cheese, raisins and apple
Night milk 7oz

Opti have a great time dress shopping tomorrow are you going to try and get similar dresses for the two of them?

Asher - are you feeling better now after your horrendous sinus issues?

Took JJ to get his first shoes today he loved crawling around the shop. As soon as we went to take the first shoes pic he got really upset to be honest the assistant faffed for too long so he got fed up waiting and wanting to crawl again. So no first pic for us :-( love the shoes though !

Optical hope you haven't got the coffee shakes :) good luck with the baptism my last godson was 5 and he loved being special !

Emzy glad your feeling a little better x

Food today
Breakfast toast with butter and handful of raisins
Snack biscuit
Lunch my mum had them she did mash potato carrots and gravy
Snack choc buttons
Tea fish finger chips and beans
Fruit pouch

I had a rubbish day at work being part time is like being an outsider !

Laura the wellys were from littlewoods they have the ladybird range that woolworths used to do , ah I miss woolworths! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->